The Big Day

Erin POV

After a month with Boo it was time for Jordan and I to get married! I can't believe it, I'm getting married to the man of my dreams! We started to get ready in our clothes. Boo, Anna and a couple other girls were there helping me.

"That Jordan better be nice and better than the last one."

"He will be. He is the greatest man I have ever met. He will be better."

"If you really think so."

After I was ready I went to the isle where I should and they opened the doors. I saw Jordan in his tux all handsome waiting for me. Once I got to him the priest said the words magic words and we both said 'I do' then the priest said 'and now you may kiss the bride.' Jordan took me and turned me around so I was leaning back and kissed me. I heard the cheering of the crowd as he pulled back.

"I will stay with you forever."

" And I will too."

We kissed again and then waved to the people as we ran out. On the way I grabbed Boo. Right before we got in the car I did the flower toss and then we drove away.

"Well what do you want to do next?"

He asked me.

"Let's go change then we could go to the park."

"Yeah!"

Boo yelled.

We went home and changed then we went to the park. We are now an official happy family.