Boo!

Erin POV

A day after Markiplier and Anna had the date they went to us and asked if we would like to hangout. I would have said yes but Boo was coming back home from her friend's house. She was there because I was going to go to LA for a trip and I asked the mother if she could stay and she said yes.

"Sorry guys but Boo is going to be here soon and I want to be here when she gets here."

"That's quite alright. Well I guess we'll see ya later."

"See ya."

Then they left. Jordan and I stayed and just hanged out for an hour or so then we heard knocking on the door. Jordan answered.

"Hello?"

"Yes is Erin here?"

"Yes she's right over there."

He pointed at me.

"Okay. I came to drop off Boo."

"Okay."

Then Jordan knelt down to talk to Boo.

"Hi Boo, I'm Jordan."

"Yeah you're the one that mommy is always watching on YouTube!"

"Oh is that so?"

Then he looked at me with one eyebrow raised. I just smiled at him while blushing. Then Jordan finished talking to the mother and she left. Then Boo came running at me.

"Hi mommy! How was the trip?"

"It was great! It was on the trip that I met Jordan."

"Really?"

"Yep."

Then she put her backpack down and walked over to him.

"So are you gonna be my new daddy?"

"Yep. I will be the best daddy for you and your mother."

"Ya!"

Then she jumped on him and hugged him. I giggled a little then Jordan picjered her up and walked over to me and sat down next to me with her in his arms.

"So what do you two want to watch?"

"I don't know what should we watch Boo?"

"Let's watch Cars!"

"Okay then."

Then Jordan put in the movie and we all started watching together as a happy family.