Breakfast

Aureylian POV

After we stopped recording we went back to the couch and laid down. I was so beat. I got up at seven and its is now 12 o'clock. As I see Jordan sit down I immediately put my head on his shoulder. He didn't seem to mind. I eventually fell asleep.

Jordan POV

After we stopped recording Erin went to the couch and as I get to sit down she lays her head on my shoulder. I didn't mind. Eventually I hear quite snoring which meant she was asleep. After awhile I pick her up in my arms again and take her to the bed. Now that I think about it I am really tired too so I just got into bed with her.

Once I woke up I had my arm around her and she was starring at me. Then she noticed that I was awake and closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

She then rolls on top of my chest sitting upright.

" Well good morning." She said while sitting on me.

"Good morning. You seem very happy today."

"Yep. I get to go shopping with a friend today."

" Cool what's your friend's name?"

" Alesa."

"Wait isn't that Sky's girlfriend?"

" Yep."

"Oh that's cool. So when are they picking you up?"

"Never, you're taking me."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

" Yeah well I'm gonna get off you now and go hop in the shower."

She then gets up and goes to the bathroom. I just get up and walk into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Hey, Jordan. Uuu... do you mind if you could get me some clothes. I forgot mine."

"Well I don't know. Its quite possible."

" Please. I'll be nice to you."

" Fine, I'll get your clothes. Where are they?"

"Their at the end of the bed."

"K I'll be right back."

" Thanks."

I went to the room and opened the bag. I got her clothes. A shirt, pants, socks, and a panies. I just laugh a little.

I knock on the door and she puts her hand out the door. I gave her the clothes and went back to the kitchen.

As she got out of the bathroom she went into the kitchen with me.

" Your turn."

She said with a smile. So I went, got some fresh clothes and took a shower.

Aureylian POV

I told Jordan that it was his turn to take a shower. Once he went I took over for him in the kitchen. I heard the water turn off and the door open and close. Then I saw him in the living room.

"So how was your shower?"

"It was nice and warm."

"Oh really? How warm?" I say as he walks into the kitchen.

"It was like a huge hug!" He says while picking me up by the waist.

"NO WAIT (laughing) WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? (laughing)"

" I'm giving you the experience of my shower." He says while swinging me around a little.

"No wait your gonna make a mess."

"Oh okay. Party pooper." He says with a smile on his face.

After he turns around to leave I get a little bit of batter from the bowl and hit him on the head with it.

" Ha ha who's the party pooper now?"

He just slowly turns around and looks at me with a smile. Then he picks me up again and puts me on the couch. Then he turns around and walks back to the kitchen.

"Awww come on. Your the party pooper."

"Oh am I?"

He grabs some batter in his hands and gives me a big hug then starts rubbing it in my hair.

"There now we're even."

"You got that right."

" Well we're out of batter. You think cereal?"

" Yep."

After we ate our cereal we got in new clothes and cleaned up our selves.

"Hey its almost time to go."

" K I'll be right there."

Once we got in the car he started it and we were off to the mall.