The Night Out

Aureylian POV

Ever since I became Jordan's girlfriend he has been so nice to me. I love feeling his tongue in my mouth. It has been a week since we got together. We kind of just hung out because there wasn't much we could do. But tonight we were asked to go on a 24 hour ride. It was us 2, Adam and Alesa, and Mark.

We got things together for the trip. We got extra clothes and a couple of snacks. After we waited awhile we heard knocking on the door. I went to check who it was and as I guessed it was Mark.

"Oh! Erin what may you be doing here at Jordan's house?"

"They didn't tell you yet?"

"Tell me what?"

I wonder if I should tell him or keep him wondering. I'll keep him guessing.

"Oh no reason I just got here first."

"Oh I see."

"Oh hi Mark."

"Was that a reference to the show?"

"No, I just realized what its from."

I laughed at the reference he made. After he came in we waited for the others and once they got here we all got in our rental van and went off.

Our first stop after we stopped for lunch we went to a new amusement park that was about all the horror games. There are so many scary games I have never played but I will soon. This place is where you play in a virtual reality of a bunch of games. The first game we are going to do is 5 Nights at Freddy's. I hear it is the number one scary game of 2014.

As I got onto the platform I got everything set up and started the game.

The game started on night five to make it faster so it was really hard. I had defended myself until four o'clock then Freddy got me. I got so scared that I jumped and fell off the platform. When I fell I thought I was going to hit the ground but instead Jordan caught me. I fell into his arms.

"Are you alright? You got really scared there."

"Yeah I'm okay now that I'm in your arms." I smiled at him. Then I pulled him closer to me and kissed him.

The next game we did was GTA V. This time we could all play at once. After we got our characters made we started playing. I didn't know much about this game. As I started getting the controls down with the help of Jordan I ended up blowing us both up by accidentally shooting an RPG. We both started laughing as we respawned. Eventually after the night was over and having lots of fun we decided to cut the trip short and head back home.

Once we got home I was beat. I guess that Jordan saw because he took the bags to the room as I just fell face first into the couch. As I was laying there I heard him walk up and sat next to me. I sat up and and leaned up against his shoulder.

" Jordan. Will you stay with me forever and never cheat on me?"

"Of course I will never do anything to hurt you in any way."

After he said that I looked at him and kissed him them laid on his shoulder. I am really loved by this man and I love him back.