The Couple

Erin POV

We woke in the same position that we fell asleep in.

"Good morning Erin."

" Good morning Jordan."

" Do we have any plans for today?"

" Hmm let me think... no I don't think so."

" So we can sleep in."

"Cool. Sounds good."

I roll on his arm and with his other arm he puts it around my waist.

"Does this mean we are a... couple now?"

"If you want. If you don't then I could slow it down?"

"No I like it here in your arms."

"Then let's stay here for awhile and cuddle."

"Sounds good."

After awhile of cuddling we decided to get up. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. He was helping me. He had his arms around me holding my hands as I learn how to cook.

After we ate breakfast. We looked at each other. I bit my bottom lip. He started to lean in and I started to also. I closed my eyes as we put our lips together. (N/A its about to get dirty)

I put my tongue in his mouth and he does the same to me. We started kissing each other. Our tongues in each others mouths. Then he went down to my neck. Then to my upper chest. I just had my head up with my eyes closed. I started to unzip my pants then we got up and went to the bedroom. I laid on my back on the bed with him on top of me. He started to take off his pants as I do the same. We were in our under wear without our shirts. I was in my bra and under wear. He was in his boxers. I just nodded to him as he takes off my bra. I just blushed as he starred at my boobs. He started to take off my under wear then he took off his. I just starred at his big penis. Then I blushed. I nodded to him again as he slowly starts to put his penis in me. I moan then he starts to move in and out of me faster, and faster. I just keep moaning as we hear the fapping noise of our skin hitting each other when he gets all the way in me. I had my hands on his shoulders as my body moves back and forth because of his force.

"Faster Jordan. Harder."

He obeyed my command and started humping me faster and harder.

"I'm ...cuming." I say as I continue to get humped. As he continued humping me I cumed on his penis. He then pulls out of my pussy. I turn over on my stomach and sit up a little on my hands and legs. I shake my ass a little. He smiles as he pulls my cheeks apart then puts his penis inside of my anus. I continue to moan as he goes in and out of me. I just laid there hearing our fapping noise and getting humped.

"I'm ...cuming." He said before he cumed inside of me. He than took his penis out of my anus and I laid down. I was tired a little but I wasn't done. I sat up on him and grabbed his penis and put it in my pussy. Then I started moving up and down on his penis. I continued moaning as I hear some more fapping. After we cum on each other I take it out and put it in my anus. I put my head back and started moaning some more. I do the same thing again and we cum again in each other. I then get off of him and put my hands on his penis. I then start fapping for him he then cums on my face. I lick it up then put my mouth on his penis. I kiss the tip to tease him a little. I start sucking his penis. As I was sucking his penis he cums in my mouth. It leaked from my mouth a little before I took my mouth off his penis. After that I laid next to him and he put his penis in my anus. He then put 2 of his fingers in my pussy. And with his other hand he had it on my boob. He started humping me again and then he pulled out and cumed on my boobs. There was cum all over me but that was okay because it was his. We just laid there naked in bed. Then everything went black.

Once I open my eyes I see Jordan laying in bed in front of me. We were in our PJs. He was still asleep. I looked up at the clock and it said it was 6 o'clock.

"Wow, what a crazy dream."

"Huh what was that?"

"Oh nothing."

I just looked at him and then rolled over and blushed. Then I closed my eyes.