Friend's House

Jordan POV

A week after we got married we've been so happy. We are always laughing, we all love each other and nothing will change that.

When we were relaxing watching some cartoons with Boo my phone went off. I answered it and it was Skydoesminecraft. He said there was this YouTuber get together. Someone had rented out this huge house for a bunch youtubers to join and he was wondering if Erin and I would like to come over. I told him maybe, I would call back to let him know.

"Hey Erin, Adam just called he wants to know if we want to join them in a youtuber convention thing."

"Yeah we could go. I'll take Boo with me and if things get out of hand I'll call a friend to watch."

"Okay well I'll tell him."

I called Adam and told him that we are coming. We got our stuff together and we drove over to the address. Once we were there, there were all kinds of youtubers there. Markiplier, Uberhaxornova, Kootra, Skydoesminecraft, MLGHwnt, TheZonbieUnicorn, and plenty of others. Even Vechs was there. We walked in, I was holding Boo, and was greeted by Antvenom.

"Hey guys. Glad you could make it. And who do we have here?"

He said playfully to Boo.

"Its okay Boo, he's a nice guy."

I told her.

"Hi."

She said then put her face back in my chest.

"Hey Erin maybe I should take her to your friends house."

"No its okay we have a kids place here knowing the fact that some of us actually have kids."

We heard a voice from behind. It was Sky.

"Okay well is there any supervision?"

" Of course, some of the kids are young so they can't be left alone. Actually now that I think about it the whole convention here is kid friendly. There is no alcohol, nothing inappropriate, nothing bad. If the kids want to run around they can, there aren't that many people here anyway. The only ones here are people we already know and can trust."

"Okay if that's the case. Boo, want to check out the kids room?"

"Sure."

I took her there with Adam following. There were plenty of other kids about her age. Alesa and Adam were there already being the fact that their kid was there too. There was all kinds of things there she could do. There were games, board games, paper for coloring and lots more.

"Would you like to hang out here Boo?"

She looked around and nodded. Then she ran off playing.

"So you and Alesa will be here for a little bit?"

"Yep. Then maybe someone else but its up to the people."

"Okay thanks Adam."

" 'Ey don't mention it."

I laughed a bit and walked back to Erin.

"So want to look around?"

" Sure."

We walked around talking to the others. Then eventually we went back to check on Boo. She was having fun playing with Alesa. We smiled and I kissed Erin.

"I'm glad we're together."

" Yeah me too."

She smiled and kissed me back.