The Beginning of Something Beautiful

Erin POV

It was the middle of the night and I had to go pee. I got up out of his bed and started walking towards the bathroom, or at least I thought I was. I must have been half asleep because before I knew it I was on top of Jordan on the couch. He then woke up and looked at me. I just looked back at him and I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"Uuu... hi how you doing?"

It took me a second to reply because I was embarrassed.

" I'm well I just needed to use the bathroom and I triped over you trying to get there."

"If you want me to I could take you to the bathroom."

" Yes that would be helpful."

"K then you should start by getting off me."

"Oh yeah, sorry." As I say that I blush and get off him.

"Okay its this way" as he says that he takes my hand and I continue to blush even more.

We finally make it to the bathroom and I go and do what I do. As I come out I see Jordan back on the couch probably asleep. I walk over to him to see him tossing and turning. I poke him on the shoulder and as he looks at me I tell him he could come to bed with me. He starts to get up slowly and says...

"Are you sure because I am perfectly fine sleeping on the couch?"

"I am sure I don't mind."

"Okay then I'll be right there."

As I get back into bed I hear Jordan climb into bed with me. He is on one side of the bed and I'm on the other.

It is cold tonight and I didn't pack many blankets. I roll over to face Jordan. He looked really peaceful and so cute just asleep curled up in a ball. As I shiver because of the cold I crawl towards him and lay touching his back. He is so warm. He then rolls over and puts his arms around me. I didn't mind so I just layed there and fell asleep.

Jordan POV

I woke up this morning just laying there then I realize Erin was laying on my chest. She looked so peaceful just laying there and I didn't want to wake her. So I just slowly sat up and waited until she woke up.

After 2 hours she finally woke up and then she looked at me. Then she realized that she was on my chest and got up quickly.

"Sorry about that."

" No its fine. You looked comfortable."

"Well I better get up or I'll fall asleep again."

" Ha yeah me too."

We both got up and went to get new clothes. I got mine and went to the living room to change. Then I notice Erin's cell phone on the ground because she fell on me last night. So I went back to the room to return it. When I open the door I see Aureylian half naked changing.

" Oh god I'm so sorry!" I say as I cover my eyes with my hands.

" Its okay, I at least have my underwear on."

"I know but I should have knocked." I say as she puts some pants on.

"Well what did you want to say?"

"You dropped your phone and I came to give it back."

" Oh thanks I was looking for it."

" Yeah well I better get moving on breakfast."

" What do you have in mind?"

"I'm thinking French toast."

" Cool! I love French toast!"

After breakfast we thought of stuff we could do and eventually we thought of going to a movie. We were going to see The Maze Runner.

Small time skip after movie

"Man that movie was great! Thanks Jordan!"

" No problem."

As we were walking to the car some random drunk guy came up to Erin and started putting his hands on her.

"HEY DUMB ASS LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"Yeah, what are you gonna do about it pretty boy." He says while turning back to Erin.

" I said leave her alone!" I say while grabbing his shoulder and tossing him away from Erin.

"Alright that's it." He punches me in the side and I came right back with a jab to the face which took him down. He was very weak but then he got up and started hitting me many times in the lower torso. The only reason I didn't fall over right then and there was because my mind was set on protecting Erin. Eventually after awhile he had enough and limped away. I look back at Erin.

"Are you okay?"

"The better question is are you okay?"

" Yeah I'm fine (cough) I'll live."

Once we got home I was told to sit down and wait a sec. So I did what I was told. She then came out with a cloth and started cleaning up the blood from my nose and lower lip.

"Oww, that tickled." She just giggled. After she was done she sat next to me on the couch.

"Are you sure you don't have any broken bones?"

"Yes I'm fine just a little sore."

After that we just sat there relaxing for about an hour when we realized that we haven't made any videos in 2 days. So we went to the recording room and turned on the computers.

"I only have one face cam and recording station."

"That's okay we could do a team of hunger games or something like that."

"Sounds great! Let's do it."

After about 4 hours of recording we made enough videos to last us awhile.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you guys and girls so much for your support. This is my third book in the making and if you want my others they are by the name of Rising of Darkness and The End of Slender. They are great books and once again thank you so much. Have a great day.