Getting Warmer

Erin POV

We were home and we weren't doing much of anything. I have been living with him for a week and a half. I will soon have to go home. But I don't want to leave. I can't just say that because that would sound creepy. Maybe I could trick him and say my house blew up. No that sounds too fake. Hopefully I'll think of something.

"Hey Erin, are you board?"

"Yes why you ask?"

" I'm thinking that we could do something."

" Like what?"

"I don't know just something."

"Maybe... swimming."

" Sounds good. I'll get some extra clothes."

Once we got to the pool we both got dressed and went out. Jordan looks so hot. I wish I had a body like his. He is very strong and tan.

"Hey Erin, you okay?"

I realise that I was starring at him. I just blush.

"Yeah I'm fine. Sorry."

"Its okay. Now let's get swimming."

We went around swimming for awhile. We had a great time together. I would splash him then he would splash me back. Eventually after a couple of hours we got out to change then we got into the car to go home.

Once we got home Jordan went to take a shower to get the chlorine out of hair but I cut him off and I took the first shower. He just laughed and let me go. After I got out he went in. Once he got out he wasn't wearing a shirt. I blushed again.

"Hey Jordan you look like you need a hug." I walked up to him and put my arms around him. I stayed there for awhile feeling his hot body.

" You know if you wanted to feel my body you could have just asked."

I feel my cheeks get red as I let go of him.

"Oh okay. I'll remember that." We look at each other and smile.

After we had dinner that he made we say it was getting late so we went to bed.

In the middle of the night I rolled over.

Jordan POV

In the middle of the night I rolled over.

We rolled over to see the others faces. I saw her face get red and I could feel my face getting red as well. We just laid there looking at each other than she bit her lower lip and I just looked at her. She put her arms up around me and I put my hands on her hips. Then we moved in closer and fell asleep.