Cliff Hanger

Jordan POV

As I wake up I see Erin under my arm next to me on the ground.

"Woah what a hang over."

"You're telling me."

I look over to her to see her getting up. I help her up.

"How much my head hurts."

"Yeah you and me both."

We walk back over to our room and she jumps into the shower to unwind. I decided to join her.

So as she walks in I follow.

"Uhh... what are you doing?"

"I'm going to take a shower with you."

"Oh well why didn't you say that."

Then she starts to take her shirt off slowly taunting me.

Erin POV

That's right Jordan hasn't seen me naked before. Let's make him suffer. I start to take off my shirt really slowly just to taunt him. Then I get it all the way off. After that I start to unzip my pants. Then I see him take off his shirt and start to do the same. He looks really strong. You would think that since we play games for a living we wouldn't be very strong but he looks really strong. After I get my pants off I start to take off my bra. Then I see him staring and I get an idea.

"Hey you want to help me take my bra off?"

"What? Really?"

"Yep."

"Okay if you say so."

Then I turn so he could get it off. His touch was so soothing that I was relaxed by the time he had got it undone. When he did I held it against my boobs to still cover me but it was unhooked.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"If you're okay with it."

Then I smile and drop the bra. I was totally exposed to him. But it was him and I was okay with that. Then I took off my panties. He also took off his boxers. I couldn't help but stare. Then I got out of my trance and stepped in the shower. He followed. The warm water felt good against my skin. His touch also felt good. He had his arms around my waist. He would occasionally nibble on my neck. We were swaying back and forth. Then I turned to face him.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes of course."

He said that with no hesitation.

" Prove it."

I say smiling.

" Okay then."

He brings me closer and kisses me on the lips. Then I tilted my head and put my tongue in his mouth. We were kissing for at least 3 minutes just sitting there with our lips tied together. Then I felt something poke me (clears throat) there which made me moan. I guess Jordan liked the way things were going. I did too. He kissed me again. I started running my hand through his hair and our mouths started moving together. I felt his hand reach down and grab my ass. I moaned again. I guess we might do it.

****************************

If you want a lemon in the next one let me know. If not then tell me I'm also open to suggestions. Thanks.