Chapter 22

Erin POV

After awhile of being at the YouTube house we decided to leave because Boo was getting tired. Jordan took us home and once we were home I put her to bed. I walked back to the living room where Jordan was in the kitchen.

" Is there anything I may get you my Queen?"

"Why yes a tall glass of the finest beverage that is in this house hold."

" Glass of apple juice coming right up."

I started laughing because that really was the best drink we had. It was either water or milk if not that. He brought over 2 glasses of apple juice and sat next to me. I grabbed mine. We sat there relaxing.

"So have any idea what you want to do?"

"We should probably record some so the people don't get worried or mad."

"Yeah that's probably a good idea."

We got up and went to the office. There we sat and played some games. Some minecraft. Some zombies. And some other small games. One time he decided to make another one of those challenge videos except this one was way better. Because we know the way people talk the viewers will eventually find out about Jordan and I so it was a video of hunger games. If he didn't win he wouldn't be able to kiss me. If he won he could what ever way he wanted. Eventually after one of the kisses we got into it a little too much. He kissed me then I would pull him a little away from the chair. Once we were on the couch we got into it again. After we finished we realized that the camera was still recording so pretty much we filmed ourselves having sex. So Jordan before he posted it had to edit out all the extras. All he left was the scene where we were kissing as I pulled him away from the chair as it faded to black. It was pretty cool.