The Halloween Party

Jordan POV

It was close to Halloween. We had to get our costumes ready. I decided to go as my minecraft skin. Aurey wanted to go as hers too. After we decided what we were we went to the store to get materials for our costumes. We were in Michel's when we ran into The Creatures. They were streaming a video, I guess that they were getting pumpkins and tools. I said hi and tried to hide my face from the camera.

"Now what do we have here?" I heard Kootra say.

I feel Erin starting to back up behind me. I guess she didn't want the camera to see her.

"It looks like you got yourself a girl Jordan."

I looked at her to see if I could tell them and she nodded.

"Yes I do her name is Erin. She has a YouTube channel called Aureylian."

"O so you both are youtubers." He pointed the camera at us. She waved and I just shrugged.

After some talking they went on and so did we. After we got our suits we went back home. Later that day we were invited to a Halloween party and we accepted. Once it was time we got in our costumes we headed out. Aurey looked so beautiful. So beautiful in fact that before we got in the car a grabbed her and tilted her over and kissed her. She was surprised but then relaxed allowing me use my tongue.

Erin POV

As we were about to get into the car I got pulled from behind and got spun around to meet lips with Jordan. I was surprised at first but then I realized it was my boyfriend and let him in. After a minute of that we got in the car. When we got to the party we got out and were greeted by The Creatures, Team Crafted, and a couple of other guys who seemed to know Jordan well.

"Hey Jordan who are they?"

"Oh I yeah I forgot their names are Nick and Mark."

Mark" Who is she?"

Nick" Is she your new girlfriend?" He winked at me.

"As a mater of fact she is my girlfriend."

" Oh really? I was kidding but I guess I was right."

After our conversation we walked inside with all the others. I met some new guys and girls that night. Some of them were girlfriends and others were actual wives. That was cool because I got to get information that could help me in the future with Jordan. After awhile of drinking and talking Jordan and I decided to head out because I had a head ache. So he walked me out and drove me home. Once we got home the alcohol kicked in and I guess I got drunk or something like that. He drank too but he knew he couldn't get drunk until I was perfectly fine at home and won't hurt myself. As we walked in the front door there must have been the smell of alcohol coming off of us both.

"You know Jordan... your really cute."

"Really?"

"Yeah that's why I fell in love with you."

"In that case."

He grabbed me by the waist and we both tumbled over the couch and started making out on the wood floor. It was a good-ish night.