Vechs

Jordan POV

After we had most of the plans ready we needed some supplies and other things so I went out to get them. I grabbed the keys to the car and headed out.

After I got some stuff from average stores I went to the mall where there is plenty of supplies. I drove to the parking garage and found a space. Once the car was off I got out and the second I was a foot away from the car someone grabbed my shoulder. As I turn to face him I get a punch to the face which makes me stumble away. I look back at him and he has a alcohol bottle in one hand and in the other is a closed fist. He was also crying. He was probably drunk. I've never seen this guy before.

"You think you can just take her like that? Huh? Is that what you think?!"

"What are you talking about?"

" You know what I'm talking about!"

"No I don't I don't even know who you are."

" Well a lot of people call me... Vechs. But you don't get to call me that because of what you did."

"Vechs!?"

"I said you don't get to call me that!"

He jumped at me and tackled me. Once on top of me he started punching me. He hit me about 3 times before I picked him up and threw him against my car.

"Look I don't know what you want but you don't have to fight me for it."

"I want what you have!"

"What is that I don't read minds?!"

"I want Aurey!"

"What!? Why?"

"I don't know I just want her if she is with you then I can never ever see her again."

Then he kicked me off and punched me in the stomach. I don't want to hit him because he doesn't understand that I won't lock Erin away from the world. She would do her own thing unless she wants to stay with me.

"No wait you don't understand. You will be able to see her."

"Stop lying to save yourself!"

" But I'm not if she marries me she will still be with me but that doesn't mean you can't come over and have dinner with us once and awhile or maybe we could hang out."

" Wait you're serious!? And to think I was coming here to kill you."

"Wait what!?"

"Nothing, thanks for clearing my vision for me. I don't even know why I did that."

"Yeah well I guess I'll get going."

"Yeah me too. See ya."

Once he turned around and walked away I went to the mall.

After I got home Erin scolded me.

" Where were you?"

"Sorry I would have gotten here earlier if I hadn't had to sit and rest for a little."

"Why did you have to rest?"

"I ran into a drunk Vechs."

"Oh sorry. I didn't know."

"Yeah its okay."

"Well if you're still sore I could make you feel better?"

I see her put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She said with such a hot tone I could never say no.