Boyfriend

Erin POV

After last night I had a headache. I must have drunken to much. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast but then I saw Jordan in the kitchen.

"Oh Jordan what are you doing up?"

"Oh hey hangover much? Just kidding I also did that's why I'm up I was up at 4 and couldn't go to sleep so I decided to clean everything spotless. Then I made breakfast."

I looked at him confused.

" Anyway breakfast is ready."

He grabbed the plates and put eggs bacon and hash browns. After we were done eating I saw Jordan walk over to the couch.

"I'm going to sleep now." Then he fell over on his face on the couch and fell asleep. I giggled a little. He is so cute and funny. I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. He then turned and looked at me. I blushed then I felt my shoulders being grabbed by him and he pulled me onto him. Then he kissed me. He really kissed me. After I pulled back I blushed even more.

"Erin, uuu, may you be my girlfriend?"

I stood there starring at him not knowing if he was drunk or if he really meant it.

" If you don't want to that's okay."

" No no I would love to be your girlfriend."

I could say that I have a boyfriend and he is Captainsparklez. I got on him and laid down on his chest. We just laid there asleep when we heard camera flashes and snaps. When we looked up I saw Adam and Alesa taking pictures of us laying together.

" Aww this is so cute."

" Yep good job Jordan you got yourself a girlfriend."

I was still half asleep.

"How did you guys get in?"

"That doesn't matter we just came over to help you progress with Jordan but it looks like you got it handled."

I looked at Jordan. Then back at them.

"I got myself a great man who will always care for me no matter what."