Moving in

Jordan POV

"Erin how long do you plan on staying with me?"

" What's the problem? Do I bother you?"

" No just I want to make sire everything is okay."

"Yeah everything is fine just..."

"Just what?"

"I was wondering if I could be your roommate?"

"... Yeah that's fine."

"Really!?"

" Yeah all you needed to do was ask."

"Well in that case I'm going to head back home. Grab my stuff and come live with you."

"Should I help?"

"If you want."

"I'll come hang on a sec."

After I get dressed in work clothes I grab the keys to my car and we set out.

"I live in awhile away are you sure you want to help me?"

"Yeah it'll be fun. Like an adventure."

Once we got there it was the middle of the day. I got out of the car and waited for Aurey to open the door to her house.

"Okay here it is. Its not much but its mine."

"Its a really nice place. Its nice and cozy. Okay what are we starting with?"

" Well all I'm really gonna need is clothes because you have everything else."

" Yeah that makes sense."

"So let me get some bags and well get packing."

After she got the bags we went into her room and started getting clothes.

"I hope you don't get embarrassed because, you know its girl clothes."

"No I'll be fine just are you okay with me touching you clothes?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

After we got the clothes we got back in the car and started heading back home.

On the way home we stopped for lunch. Once we got home I grabbed the bags and took them into the room.

"Thanks Jordan for your help. That would have taken all day if you weren't there."

"I'm glad I could help."

"So I'm now your roommate."

"Yep everything will be the same like normal just you actually live with me not just staying with me."

" Yeah. Well I'm tired so I'm going to take a nap."

"I'll be quiet." She looks at me then closes her eyes and goes to sleep.