The Sleepover

Erin POV

I was sitting next to Jordan when I heard his phone ring.

"Who is it?" I ask curious to see if it was another girl.

" I got a text from Bashurverse for a sleepover. Should we go?"

"Say yes it sounds fun."

I saw him text back 'sure and Aureylian is coming to.'

After awhile we saw that it was 4:00 and it was time to go. We got in the car and headed over to Sky's house. Once we got there we saw many other youtubers like Markiplier, Bashurverse, Skydoesminecraft, and a couple other people I don't know. They said they were from The Creature Hub. There was also some girlfriends there so I wasn't the only girl.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

S- skydoesminecraft (Adam)

C- captainsparklez (Jordan)

A- Aureylian (Erin)

U- uberhaxornova (James)

M- markiplier (Mark)

B- Bashurverse (Brandon)

Sa- sky girlfriend (Alesa)

Bc- bash girlfriend (Clara)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

S" Welcome everyone to the ultra sleepover!"

U" So when do we get the food?"

S" That will come soon enough."

Sa" But for now let's start this party thing."

Everybody got excited and started going around talking or playing games.

C" Hey are you alright?"

" Yeah I'm fine just not much of a people person."

"That's alright if you'd like we could go outside?"

" Yeah that would be nice."

We walked to the backyard and sat on the chairs that were back there. We grabbed some drinks on the way there. There was soda, juice, water and beer. We both drink alcohol so we didn't care what we grabbed.

" So Jordan, have you ever... done it with anybody before?"

"You mean have sex?"

"Yeah."

"No I haven't. Not yet."

I paused for a second before I said anything else.

"Would you be my..."

We got interrupted by Markiplier.

"So Jordan is this your new roommate?"

" Yes she is. Do you no her?"

"Why no I haven't had the pleasure of meeting this young lady."

A" My name is Erin and I assume you're Mark judging by your YouTube name?"

"Yes that's my name. Now why are you 2 out here when the party is in there? Are you having a moment?"

" No! Jordan and I are just friends. Right?"

C" Uuu... how about we go inside. Its starting to get cold out." He just put his hands on our shoulders and pushed us inside.

Eventually everyone went to the computer room and got on a computer. We played some Counter Strike which I wasn't very good at. Then we played minecraft. We went on Jordan's server Mineplex. I didn't even know he had a server. We would play hunger games then James ,uberhaxornova, got a parkour map. Lots of us just kept falling. Then I saw Jordan far ahead. He would fall off once and awhile but he just got back up to where he was. He mastered all most everything we did that night on the computer. After we beat the map we decided to do a lucky block battle. We got to break 64 lucky blocks then battle to the death.

B" Alright everyone. Are you ready?"

We all said yes then we started.

Sa" Ha Adam I got you now."

I heard him screaming and I saw him on the scream running away from Alesa.

M" James your mine."

U" Nooooo!!"

- uberhaxornova was slain by markiplier-

"Looks like its just you and me now Erin."

"I wouldn't want it any other way Jordan."

It was just me and Jordan. The girls and Mark were cheering for me when the rest of the guys were cheering for him.

"Ready?"

"Yeah let's do this!" I then ran to him and started fighting. The one thing I had that he didn't was the Lucky Sword. I won after all the fighting.

"Well it looks like you won. Your very good at PvP."

"Yeah say that to my hunger games self."

"No really you are."

After awhile of hanging out and watching movies Alesa thought of the idea to play Truth or Dare. Everyone agreed to it except Mark and James.

Sa" Don't worry we don't need them."

Everyone went to the living room and sat in a circle. Everyone that was playing any way.

Sa" Okay these are the rules. If they have a girlfriend don't make them do something with another girl. Anything goes. And that's it. Now who's going first? How about... Bashur."

"Cool! Okay I'm a little drunk so sorry if I say anything weird. Um let's see... Adam truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to..."
To be continued...