*Untitled

"You," Rodrick pointed his drumstick at you as he sat in the arm chair placed in his room, "should suck my dick."

You giggled for a moment, as you stood there, half-naked in your underwear. Your relationship with Rodrick was more or less the friends with benefits type. You weren't exclusively dating but, you fucked from time to time. And if there were two things Rodrick was good at, it was playing drums, and fucking. Surprisingly.

"Whats so funny?" He asked, his expression changed as he became confused.

"I should suck your dick?" He realized his mistake and sat up with a pout and pointed at you again.

"Suck, my, dick." He demanded with that goofy look on his face. You smiled and walked over to kneel infront of him. You ran your hand up his legs and parted them to get better access to his erect cock, which was hidden underneath his skinny jeans and boxers. You gladly pulled them down, and his big cock sprang free. He watched you with wide eyes, and heavy breath as you began to lick and suck his length. Little moans escaped his plump lips as you worked him. Rodrick moaned your name as he ran his fingers through your hair. You could feel him buck his hips, causing his cock to drive further into your throat. His eyes were shut tight, as you watched him fuck your mouth, you held onto his thighs in an attempt to make sure he didnt go too deep. It took a bit, but he came buckets when he did. He shot copious amount of hot, thick, cum into your mouth. So much so it came out your nose and mouth. You pulled back, and yet his cock didnt stop, it shot more over your chest and belly. You watched him, twitch and moan in ecstacy for a moment before he calmed down.

"Damn." You panted as you looked down at your cum covered body. "You sure unloaded something. And it wasn't a diaper." Rodrick laughed, and from that day forth, you become the ultimate fuck buddies.