*Wait, Really!?

That friday night you sat alone in your bedroom. With everyone else asleep, you sat there quietly on your bed and sunk into the social media on your phone. All was quiet, all was peaceful and serene...until-

clac...

Clack....

....

CLACK!

You sprang from your bed and ran to your bedroom window and threw open the curtains. You looked out across the brown picket fence to the house nextdoor, where a familiar figure stood in a window identical to yours. You pulled up the window and found Rodrick standing there, preparing to throw yet another bottle cap to get your attention. Two storie below there were remains of failed attempts of varies water, gaterade, and soda bottle caps. Where did he get so many?

"What do you want!?" You tried yout best to yell and quietly as you could. You had known Rodrick since middle school, and you had been close for years now. You were good friends.

"Come over!" He shouted back.

"Are you crazy!?"

"My parents arent home! I got beer!"

"Shhhhhhh!!!!!" You hushed him. You thought for a moment, weighing your options.

"I'll be there in a sec." You told him before closing the window again.

"Yess!!" Rodrick celebrated with himself.

You snuck out through the back door, and Rodrick snuck you in through him backyard. He had locked his little brother in his room as a joke, and his littest brother was already fast asleep.

"How the hell did you get beer?" You ask him as you take the steps up into his room and he closed the door behind him.

"One of the band guy's uncles gave him some so I bought it off him." He said casually, pulling a six pack out from under his bed.

You sat on the wooden floor together, drinking, laughing, listening to borderlime terrible rock music. You always made fun of Rodrick for his band and taste in music. But if there was anything Rodrick didn't care about, it was how stupid his band was. As far as he was concerned, they were stars.

Two drinks in, your buzzed brain thought maybe a game of "never have I ever" would be fun. Whoever loses, drinks.

"You go first!" You told him.

"Okay, never have I ever....had boobs!"

"I'm not drinking!"

"What!? You have to!"

"Nuhuh! These aren't boobs, these are TITS!" You argued, followed by laughter. You took a sip of your beer and thought for a moment.

"Never have I ever been in a band!"

"Screw you." He giggled and took a drink. "Uuuhh never have I ever...dated a guy!"

"Really? You sure? With that haircut?" You joked as you took a drink.

"Fuck off, your turn." He laughed.

"Uhhhh...okay, never have I ever...had an orgasm."

"What!?" Rodrick spat before he took his drink. "You've never had an orgasm!?" He practically shouted.

"Jesus, say it a little louder, I don't think they heard you down the road."

"Seriously, you've never cum before?"

"Well, I've made mystelf cum before but like no one else ever has. None of my exes could do it." You shrugged.

"Not even Bryce?" Rodrick asked, referring to your last relationship.