*Pegging!?

A/N: This was a request from a lovely follower on my Tumblr blog a few years back. I have been informed that some people just can't handle this sort of thing, so here is your warning.

Warning: This fanfiction includes a sequence in which the reader, thats you, fingers and peggs Rodrick Heffley, a fictional character.

"Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman performs anal sex on a man by penetrating his anus with a strap-on dildo. This practice may also involve stimulating the male genitalia." 

                                       -Wikipedia

_

____________________________________________

Rodrick was never left home alone. Never, ever. So when you got that phone call from him, you were more than surprised. You were suspicious as all hell.

"Y/N, get over here!" An excited teenager practically yelled into the reciever.

"I can't, I've got homework."

"I'm home alone." He said with a hum.

"Who the hell left you home alone?" You joked.

"Just get over here before my family gets back!" He ordered, and hung up the phone. You sighed, and made your way to the familiar home. When you knocked on the door, it swung open almost instantly. Rodrick had the weirdedt expression on his face. Something between, "aren't I the greatest?" and "well hello there." Either way, it made you laugh.

"Hey dork." You nudged him as you walked through the door and into the livingroom. "So whats the plan?" You ask. He steps closer to you, his hands find your hips to pull you closer.

"No plan. That's the beauty of it, hotcakes." He leans in. "We can do whatever we want." He whispers with an exaggerated expression. You giggle.

"Whatever we want, huh? Anyway we want?" His hands start to slide down to your ass.

"Anyway we want." He gives your ass a good squeeze. His plump lips find your neck with ease and begin kissing and nibbling. Sending shivers down your spine. Your hands find his chest, and you slide up his shirt.

"Lets go to your room." You breath out after a moment of making out. A smile stretching across both your faces as Rodrick practically bounds upstairs. By the time your to his room, he's slammed the door shut, and is all over you. Clothes seem to find themselves being tossed to the floor until the two of you are nearly naked. You snake your hands down his boxers, and stroke his growing erection. Making him moan into your lips as you kiss. He pulls away when you go to take off his underwear.

"W-Wait."

"What?" You've had sex, god knows how many times, why is he acting so nervous now?

"Yknow, how you said you wanted to try new things in the bedroom?"

"Yeah..."

"And how I've been getting more comfortable with uh, yknow." He's blushing, hardcore. He's practically shaking. For the past month, you've wanted to try new things. Nothing extreme, but you had to admit. You loved turning Rodrick into your own personal moaning mess. And you had just discovered a way to get him that way within a matter of seconds. You loved watching Rodrick's face when you watched him fuck you, but the way he reacted when you slid a finger in his ass. You couldn't resist. He was able to take two fingers now, easily.

"What about it?" You smiled.

"I got you, something." He walked over to his bed, knelt down, and handed you a black box. You read the label, noting the erotic picture on the front.