*Shut Him Up (Male!Reader)

Tensions had been high for you lately. High school was no fucking picnic, and the finals that semester were worrying you particularly. The way your boyfriend didn't even bat an eye at the idea of piles of work, and threw it aside without a care it the world, unerved you a bit. Or more accurately, pissed you off.

He'd been doing that latley. Annoying you. Even when the two of you were just friends, Rodrick had this habit of getting on your nerves. That didn't go away when your relationship turned into something much, much more.

Rodrick never really had to come out and say he was gay. You had a hunch when you first met, and over a year or so just being friends you came to the conclusion. What sealed the deal? Well, don't you remember that party? The drinking? The hot make out session on the host's couch which progressed to clumsy dragging into the bathroom. Rodrick makes such a sweet needy bottom, doesn't he? No matter how much he'd swear he's a top.

He's sweet, and needy in general. However, on this particular afternoon, he's been annoyingly talkative and in command. It's not like you guys have a strick, 'I'm the big guy and he's the little guy' situation. But today, you're really not in the mood to be bossed around by anyone. You're stressed, tired, and tense as hell.

Laying on his already pretty small twin sized bed, trying to relax and watch a movie. You're head is nuzzled into his chest as you watch the screen. A leg swung around his hip, and your body mostly resting on his side and shoulder. That would usually be a soothing and comfortable experience. If it wasn't for the incessant and unrelenting sound of Rodrick's stupid voice. He's going on and on about his band. Normal you'd be all into hearing about the new equipment, or gig, or trick he just learned. But not today.

Your breathing heavy with pain, and your body shifting to try and undress your state of uncomfort. You look up at your boyfriend's preoccupied face. Why does he have to be so cute when he's being so annoying? Fuck it. You reach up, and pull his face towards you. Pushing up, your kiss him passionately, forcing him to shut up. His voice is muffled, and it fades in a moan as his eye close and he melts into it. Its a long, and passionate kiss. You throw all of your current emotions of fustration into it, which just makes it harder. When you finally seperate, theres an audioable smack.

"Mmh...What was that for?" Rodrick asks with heavy eyes.

"Shut up." You tell him hushed as you pull him back down to you by the neck. Kissing him once again, he adjusts himself so he's holding himself over you. As you make out, your hands travel all over his torso. He moans when you pull away from his plump lips, and you kiss his neck. He loves it when you leave hickies. You gently bite and suck the soft flesh as he lets himself fall slightly onto you. He's leaning on you now as you reach down and pull up his shirt. He pulls away to take it off, and reaches for yours to make it even.

He then leans in and moans into your neck. With your knee held up against his growing erection, you rub him through his jeans. The sound that comes from him only makes you harder. Suddenly you're reminded of your own situation. The tightness in your own pants is slowly becoming more and more unbearable. When Rodrick begins kissing down your chest and all the way down to your belly, a chill goes down your spine. You buck your hips up slightly, a little way of telling him what you want. He smiles coyly, and bites his bottom lip. Unbuttoning your jeans, and pulling them off. It only releases a small amount of tention, you're still in your boxers. He kisses your clothed member in random spots. You twitch with need.

"Uh, fuck, Rodrick." You grunt out, bucking up a little again. He chuckles to himself, and frees you finally. His as if by habit goes to your base to hold you in place. Suddenly his wet tongue slides up from the base to your tip. He swirls his tongue around your head, and you let out a moan. You shudder when he finally wraps his plump lips around it, and starts to bob his head. Taking more and more of you in. The warm feeling of his mouth makes you let out heavy breaths. Before you know it, he's practically deepthroating you. His tongue wrapped around the bottom of your cock as he takes you in and out. When he moans, it sends small vibrations through your flesh and it tickles.

"Mhh, mgh, fuck," he says as he pulls up with a loud pop, "I love your cock." He tells you with a wet smile. God bless those lips of his. But fuck...were you close. He sits up, and strips as you lean over and pull put lube from his bed side table. You squirt a good glob on your fingers as Rodrick climbs over and strattles you. You reach around, and prep him as you kiss his neck and chest. He closes his eyes and leans on you as you finger his hole to make sure he's ready for you. Then suddenly, you find yourself doing it just to tease him. "Ahh, Y/N, just fuck me already!" He whines. You chuckle as you kiss him again and position yourself.

"Ready, love?"

"Yes!- ah!" He shouts as you suddenly slide it in with ease. You begin thrusting, forcing him to hold onto your shoulders. He begins bouncing back into your cock. His moans and whimpers are so cute. He only gets worse when you start strocking his cock as he bounces on yours.

"Mmmmhhh like that baby?" You ask him, he just nods as he bites his bottom lip. You feel him begin to twitch in your hand, and he starts panting.

"Mh mh mh I-I'm gonna cum." He tells you, so you begin thrusting faster and faster. Your own orgasm nearly to the brink. Suddenly his eyes shoot open and he looks down at you with a gasp. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He tells you as his cock starts to squirt all over your chest. You let out a few grunts as the hot liquid covers you and only makes you reach out to slam Rodrick down a few more good times. Forcing your orgasm. You let out a moan and a gasp as you cum in his ass. He whimpers as he feels you release. He leans down and kissing you sweetly to pull you back to earth.

The two of you, panting messes, Rodrick finally pulls off of you. He lays down next to you the best he can, and looks at you after a few minutes of catching your breath. You look back, and smile at one another.

"Seriously, what was that for?" He asks finally.

"I...seriously just wanted you to shut up." You tell him. He lets out a high pitched laugh and rests his head on your shoulder.

"I'm not that bad!" He argues and you chuckle at him.

"Yes you are! But I still love you anyways." You share a sweet kiss.

"I love you, babe."