*Guilt

Since your brother couldn't drive yet, and your family seemed to hate you. It was your responsibility to drive him to, and from, his band practice. Sometimes you'd just drop him off and come back a few hours later. But recently, you sat in on a few rehearsal when you didn't have much else to do. It was a relatively good source of entertainment. The music was, fine to say the least. What was hilarious was their attitudes and was your brother flailed around playing guitar.

It wasn't all bad. I mean, you got some nice eye candy when you went. The drummer, was your favorite. Awkward to say the least, Rodrick was somehow still, adorable. Maybe even more than adorable. And he was funny too. You found yourself going to more and more rehearsals. Hanging out with Rodrick more and more. The more time you spent around him, the more you just wanted to grab him and kiss him like no one had ever before. Somedays you just wanted to take him right then and then.

One day, your brother got really sick, and couldn't make it. Distraught, he asked you to tell Rodrick he wouldn't be coming today. You're sure he meant text him or something, but you didn't mind driving over. You walked into the shed in the Heffley's backyard they used as a practice space.

"Hey! Y/N!" Rodrick's eyes lit up. You looked around, finding him alone.

"Where is everyone?"

"Uh...sick. Theres a cold going around or something." He shrugged.

"Yeah. My brothers got it too. Told me to tell you he couldn't make it." Rodrick sighed, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well, thanks for stopping by I guess." He turned around to readjust his drum set, and squated down.

"How do they work?"

"What?"

"The drums. How are they...set up?" You asked, walking over and standing over him.

"Well uh. Its really simple really, the drums themselves are attatched to this and-" As he spoke, you knelt down next to him and watched where he pointed and showed off the instrument. Until he trailed off, you turned to look at him. Just him. Until he noticed you staring. "W-what?"

"Nothing." You took your chance, and leaned forward. Kissing him tenderly. It took an awkward second, but eventually he kissed back. But pulled away, and jumped up.

"What are you doing!?" You shrugged.

"I like you. I thought you liked me too." You said, innocently enough. Despite the throbbing need you had for him.

"I do! I do...like you Y/N. It's just...you're...you're...we can't!"

"Why not?" You stood up and walked over to him.

"You don't understand. Your brother is my band mate! Thats just...I just..." You snaked your fingers through his.

"Just what?" He looked down at your hand, and his breathing calmed. His eyes fluttered back up to yours. When you held him closer he lost his mind.

"Just want you." He practically whispered. Taking you by the hip with one hand, while the other held the bsck of your head. Pressing his lips against yours in a passionate kiss. The kiss quickly became heated as you both melted into the feeling of each other. Somehow you found yourselves laying down on the cold cement floor. Your hands roaming each other's bodies as you pleasure through soft panting and kisses.

So desperste for him, you took off his shirt. Giving him the okay to undress you. He did so happily. Excitedly holding your half naked body against his. His throbbing erection poked your thigh until he took off his jeans and boxers. Revealing his member. He practically purred when you rubbed it in your hands. He practically came already when you positioned him at your wet entrance. Letting him just take a moment to kiss you all over before he slid deep inside of you. You gasped. The aching and the build up go it already taking you so close to orgasm as he started to thrust.

"Ohhhh Rodrick." You moaned helplessly as he started fucking you. His face hid between your shoulder and neck while you held him.

"Y-Y/N...you feel amazing." He panted as he drove you wild. His cock thrusting in and out, hitting you perfectly. You gasped, and clung to him as you came. Forcing his orgasm out of him with you. His jaw hung open as he let out a soft and helpless cry. His body shaking as he came with you. "Fuck." He panted once he finished. Looking at you as you smiled up at him.