*Special Night

A/N: Hi and Hello, once again I have been the clown and forgot that after I posted the last few fics, I continued to write on my Tumblr page. I forgot to add those to my Wattpad book, so here we are. 

PLEASE BE WARNED: 

     This chapter was a request and as requested, it involves pegging. If you have a problem with women fucking men in the ass with a strap-on, please move on. I have no time for that kink-shaming nonsense that some fools pulled in the comments of my last pegging Rodrick fanfiction. I can't believe there was discourse about pegging in the comments of a Rodrick Heffley fanfiction. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?  We're all horny bastards so let's just be horny bastards in peace, alright? 

     That being said, please relax and enjoy. 

________________________________________________________________________________

So you and Rodrick had been together for a while. Like a couple of years lets say. And let's say that after a while, the two of you started to explore. Explore each other's bodies, your kinks, your desires, all that fun stuff. And at some point, you discovered that Rodrick was, an absolute and total sub at heart.

Sure he could play the role of a dom when he wanted, but oh boy is he a switch or what. And let's just say that every now and then, when things get a little tense, when you get a hankering for it, all you wanna do it is fuck his brains out.

And that's exactly what you intended to do that night. You were spending the night and you just had an inch that nothing and no one else could scratch. So as soon as you were alone and left to your own devices, you were on top of him. At first, it started with just a passionate kiss by the staircase. He rested his hands at your hips and lifted his brow when you pulled away.

"Woah...someones in the mood, huh?" He asked playfully. You smiled and walked him forward before shoving him to his bed. You made him sit at the edge before you climbed over to straddle him. You gave another passionate kiss as you held his face in your hands. From that moment on, Rodrick was in your grasp. He watched you with flickering eyelids as you stripped down to your underwear. He laid down on the bed when you ordered him to without another word. He watched in a subdued state as you straddled his face and pressed your panty covered pussy to his lips.

He licked the fabric playfully, he gently nibbled and moaned when you began running your hips back and forth to tease yourself against him. His hips shifted as his restricted erection became painful and began to pulse. You cruelly teased him through his jeans. You had him begging for release.

"Only if you're a good boy for me." You cooed as you reached under his bed. From a box, you pulled out your strapon and fastened it to your hips. You stroked yourself affectionately before having him undress. From there, you had him on all fours on the bed, pouring lube over his ass. You pressed a finger in, it made him whimper. A second, he moaned. Then you played the head of your toy at his entrance and pressed in. He let out a beautiful cry of pleasure. You slid in so easily and the pressure against your clit from it was so exhilarating. You started to move slowly.

"How's that feel, baby?" You asked him.

"Soooo goooood." He moaned into a pillow as you slowly rocked back and forth. Until you grew bored. You started to pick up the pace. The sounds he made, made you wetter, made you crave release. You started to fuck him, just like he liked it. Faster and faster. You leaned forward and began playing with his cock, stroking him absentmindedly as you kissed his neck.

"You gonna cum for me?" You cooed in his ear. He whimpered and nodded as he bit his lip. Suddenly you pulled out and he let out a harsh gasp. He started to twitch and jerk as he tensed up. You turned him over and straddled him once again, you placed yourself above him and slid his cock inside.

You let out a satisfied growl as you started to bounce on him. You watched him as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He leaned his head back, completely and totally vulnerable to you in every way. You reached forward and lightly wrapped a hand around his neck. You'd neck choke him too hard, just enough to get his attention. He let out a loving gasp as you fucked him into his mattress. You felt yourself tightening and tense up as your orgasm drew closer and closer. You bounced your ass against his thighs as you learned forward to grant him a passionate kiss.

You let out a satisfying moan as you came on his cock, continuing the bounce until he came too. You were left two sweaty, satisfied messes. When you lifted yourself off and started to clean up, you watched Rodrick roll over onto his stomach as he closed his eyes and took deep breaths.

"You okay hot stuff?" You asked, giving a playful smack to his ass. He giggled and nodded.

"Fuck I love you." He cooed.