*Silent Night, Not-So-Holy Night

To put it bluntly, Rodrick and you were, a thing. Well, more than a thing really. You were dating, and for some time now. Rodrick had developed a crush on you from the first moment he laid eyes on you on the first day of school. It was hard for him to proccess at first. He couldn't understand why his heart started racing when you smiled at him, or why his palms got sweating whenever you were close. He didn't even need to see you sometimes. His body would just automatically know you were close. It was weird. He finally started putting the peices together once you started dating another guy, and Rodrick got jealous. His friends had to point it out to him. And from that point on, Rodrick wanted nothing more than to impress you. After a few attempts of trying, and failing, to be the ultra sexy super bad boy Rodrick was certain would work. He finally got over himself, and presented you with one singular dying flower, and asked you out.

Now that Rodrick had you all for his own, and the two of you had moved past that awkward fase of the relationship, he couldnt get enough of you. His hands always touching you. Whether it was full on cuddling before classes started, or just an arm around your shoulder, he was there. And it was even better in the bedroom. Despite having been a virgin when the two of you started dating, Rodrick quickly learned the craft. You blushed as your mind wondered to the dirtier side or your relationship. But you shook yourself out of it once you reached the Heffley house. For a while now, Rodrick and you had been alternating between houses. Some nights he would sneak over to your place, and nights like tonight, you would sneak over to his. You walked over to the side of the house, and waited under Rodrick's bedroom window. After a few minutes, he opened the window and peaked his head out. He held a finger to his lips, and then motioned for you to come up. The only way to get there being climbing using trash cans, and the plants that grew up the side of the house. Which was never an easy task considering Rodrick's room was in the attic. Finally, you were close enough for him to pull you in. All the while shooshing you, and trying his hardest to make sure no one would hear you.

"Shhhh. My family is downstairs." He said in a hushed tone. You nodded, and wrapped your arms around him. You gave him a peck on the lips, and he grinned. That goofy grin you adored. He placed his hands on your hips and pulled you close to him in a tight embrace. "What do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I don't know, I'm a little tired." You shrugged. He looked around his room for a moment.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure, sounds good." You layed on his small twin sized bed as you watched him fittle with his TV which sat across the room. Once the movie started playing, he layed down next to you. It took a moment, since the two of you had to snuggle together in order to fit on the small mattress. Rodrick's arm rests on your back, while your legs tangled together, and his other hand rested on your thigh. He rested his chin on your head, and sighed contently as you watched the movie. He loved having you so close to him. Something about holding you just made everything better. Every now and then Rodrick would flinch, and swear he heared someone come up the stairs. Paranoid that his parents would find the two of you, and you would be forbbiden from seeing each other ever again. You assured him that everything was okay through your giggling. He was so cute when he got worried. Once he relaxed again, you wrapped a leg around his waist, and his hands went back to your thigh. As the movie played, his hand began gliding up and down. Inching closer and closer to your hips, your thoughts only got dritier. You couldn't help but squirm, Rodrick just had something about him that was so sexy, you couldn't put your finger on it. Maybe it was his crazy hair? His deep brown eyes? His sense of humor? Regardless, he kissed your cheek, and down your jaw. You leaned into his touch, as his lips trailed down your neck. You held back a small maon, you felt so sensative to his touch. His lips left your neck only to kiss your lips in a soft and tender embrace.

The kiss became more heated when you ran your fingers through his hair, and his hand slid up to your ass. You instinctively started grinding your hips against his. Which drove him to shift his position so that he was now supporting himself over you, his lips never leaving yours. Little moans, and small sounds of Satisfaction leaving his lips. You were driving him crazy, with every touch. Eventually, you took off his shirt, and ran your hands across his chest. He closed his eyes, and breathed heavily as you touch him. He grew impatient, and took off your shirt, attempting to reach aroubd remove your bra. You had to help him, but regardless Rodrick gropped you causing you to moan. Rodrick stopped. You looked at you with wide eyes, and held a finger to his lips and shooshed.

"Be, quiet." He urged. Before slowly went back to gropping you, and even sucking on your nipples. You held back your whimpers as he pulled down your pants and started rubbing you through your panties. He relieved himself of his jeans before his attention turned back to you. He kissed your neck, and down your collar bone as his hips bucked into yours. Rubbing his clothed erection against your core. You bit your lip to keep yourself from making any noise. You were aching, and so wet, you just needed him. He finally stopped teasing you, and took off his underwear while you took off yours. He kissed you passionately as he drove his cock deep inside of you. The kiss being the only thing that surpressed your cries. Rodrick started to thrust in and out of you, he held you close to him, in his own attempt to keep himself quiet. But his movemenrs quickly became more needy. He started fucking you. Started to softly moan your name inti your neck. He kept thrusting into you, kept hitting the perfect spot. You bit your lip, hard, trying desperately as your orgasm quickly approached. The bed started to rock. Started to creak, and the frame gently started to bump into the wall. His thrusts only become stronger, only making the bed frame ram into the wall as he fucked you. You worried for a moment that someone would hear but none of that mattered as you gasped, and came. Your orgasming washing over you, only to joined by Rodrick. Who shuttered. He panted, and laid down on you. Rest his head on your chest.

"Fuck. Y/N. I love you." He kissed your chest beforr resting his head once again.

"mhhh I love you Rodrick." The two of you were content in your state for just a moment before there was loud knock at the door. Rodrick's eyes went wide with fear.

"Hide!" He hissed. Jumping up from the bed, and throwing his boxers on. You paniced for a moment, before just simply hiding under the bed. Rodrick swollowed before he slowly opened then door.

"Mom and Dad sent me to ask if everything was okay. They thought they heared weird noises." It was Greg, with a bored and annoyed voice.

"Everythings fine, just tell them I tripped!"

"That didn't sound like"

"Shut up, and get out of here nerd!"