*Glory

You've lived next door to the Heffleys for years now. And for years you've had just a little teeny tiny crush on your nextdoor neighbor. How cliché of you. You can't really pinpoint when you first found Rodrick attractive, maybe it was when you saw him play in his rock band the first time at the school talent show? Or maybe it was when you saw him putting flyers up for again, his rock band? Or maybe it was that time he left his bedroom window blinds open and you accidentally saw him in all his naked and sweaty glory. Yeah...that was probably more likley.

At first you were mentally scarred, but as time went on, you cherished that strange memory and longed for it again. You had pretty good idea as to what his drumstick looked like but, you just wanted to be sure.

Unbeknownst to you, but Rodrick had been keeping his own little secret crush on you too. It started innocent enough. There you were, an angel amung meer mortals carrying boxes up your porch. From the first day he was head over heels and that made a whole lot of sense in hindsight. He couldn't spend more than an hour close to you or his mind would wonder and he'd get nervous. His cheeks would flush, his palms would get sweaty, and his head would be filled with the thoughts of you. Naked.

Then he'd be in big...big trouble. Now Rodrick had masterbated to you 100 times. In so many different ways. Sometimes he'd desperately hump his pillow imaging you under him. His soft plump lips against your skin. Rodrick imagined your moans, your voice softly gasping his name, the touch of your skin, your body against his, your smell. The idea of it was intoxicating.

"Ooohhh Rodrick." He could practically hear you. His eyes closed in daydream as he stroked himself. He sat against the wall under his windowsill, the closest he could get to you without attracting attention. "Mmmmhhh fuck....Rodrick..." there is was again. It made his stomach turn in the most amazing way. It made him needy. "Oh baby." Wait a minute. Rodrick paused, and opened his lust filled eyes. He sat, quiet, and listened. "Mmmhh." A soft sultry moan came from afar. Rodrick pulled his hands out of his boxers and sat up, turning and gazing out the window to your room.

His eyes practically fell out of his head, he couldn't believe it. There you were, sitting on your own windowsill. Your eyes closed, your head leaning against the wall as you took deep breaths. He traced your hands down to between your legs. It was almost too much for him. He watched you for a long while until you pulled your hands away and moved away from the window.

He wasnt sure if it was courage, or pure lust thst drove him from that moment. But he was thankfull for the tree that grew beside your house. It was perfect for him to climb up to your window, where he peered in your bedroom. You sat there in bed, seemingly having fallen asleep. He meant to softly wake you with a knock on your window but, he ended up waking you up with a start as he tumbled into your room.

"Rodrick!" You shouted, covering your mouth so you didn't wake anyone downstairs.

"Sorry, I-" Rodrick pulled himself up awkwardly, and looked at you with hooded eyes and a heavying chest.

"What are you doing here?" You asked in a hushed tone.

"I heard you." He whispered.

"You..." your felt your cheeks become flushed red and hot with embarrassment, "you can't be here Rodrick." You whispered as he came closer and closer.

"I'll be quiet, I promise." He whispered, taking the covers over you and tossing them aside to reveal your barley clothed body. The way you looked in just a tank top and panties, oh how it made his blood boil. You let him crawl over you and lean down to kiss you.

It took over your whole body. A part of you didn't know what was happening, you just knew how good it felt. He kissed down your neck, your chest as he gropped you with one hand as the other held him up. He slowly sunk down until he lifted your legs up and he found himself between your legs. He kissed the crotch of your panties a few times before it became impatient. He slid the useless fabric off your legs and tossed them aside. He watched you as he did this. Taking in the sight of your face as he touched you. He practically studied you.

He guided your legs apart so you become vulnerable for him. He took deep and heavy breathes as he leaned back down and stuck out his tongue. The warmth of his breath against you sent a tingle down your spine. The anticipation was so heavy. You almost gasped as he pressed his tongue flat against your clit and gave a gentle lick. He didn't know what to expect but it wasn't that. He wanted more, he wanted to make you feel so good.

He had practiced a few times on various fruits all according to the internet, but he never had a way to gage his progress before. Now, he had your reaction to guide him. He knew that when licked your swollen clit it made you gasp and squirm. He loved that. So continued, licking and sucking on your sensitive flesh. Finding each and every one of your weaknesses. It made you dizzy. He then licked your entranced repeatedly before he inserted his tongue in. He licked as he pleased as he played with himself in his boxers.

"R-Rodrick." You managed. You felt yourself pant and gasp as he played with you. He gave a satisfied grunt of pleasure against you as you said his name. He wanted to hear you say it, just one more time. Thats all he needed. You felt yourself get closer and closer as he went back to playing with your clit. Just a little more and with the flick of his tongue. "Rodrick I'm g-gonna- cum." You whimpered. He panted against your flesh as he desperately sucked on you. You snapped, your eyes rolling in the back of your head as you came against your lips.

Rodrick's body convulsed as all the tention and agonizing pressure released. When he heard those words, he absolutely lost it and came with you. Rodrick liftened his head and looked down at you, writhing benneath him in all your glory. He would have cum again had his body let him. Your eyes closed as you panted and let the pleasurable aftermath wash over you. He sat up and wipped away your mess from his mouth as he watched you. He reached out and grabbed your sides before he gently ran them up and down your body. The touch helped you back down to earth.

"Fuck..." Rodrick moaned with admiration. You looked up at him and smiled, giving a small giggle.

"How'd you get so good at that?" You asked him with a smile. He leaned down and gave you a loving kiss.

"Lots of practice." He chuckled.