Oopse!! Part 2

A/N: I'm sorry, did you think this was a one-shot, oh no, someone asked for a part 2... I wrote the first one kind of as a joke but then people seemed to actually like it and I felt bad for refusing them. I also refused to sugarcoat the concept of teenage pregnancy, so no, no this chapter is not funny, nor is it sweet and fluffy. 

Warning: Teenage Pregnancy and Parental Confrontation 

________________________________________________________________________________

So Rodrick knew. Not only did Rodrick know, but he stayed. Not only did he know and stay, but he confessed his feelings for you. NOT ONLY did he know, stay, and love you, but he was supportive and shockingly mature about things.

Rodrick was not mature, he just wasn't, that wasn't him. You thought that as time went on that maybe his immaturity would come out and he would get scared or he would be stupid about things and it wouldn't work out. But, that didn't happen.

A few weeks had passed since you gave him the news. The only thing that had changed, was that the two of you were now officially going steady. You told Rodrick to keep things a secret for now. Your parents didn't know, his parents didn't know, no one at school could know. You kept it that way until you figured out what to do.

You hadn't really disgusted it with one another either. Rodrick, while kind and supportive, didn't have a clue as to what to do about it. You feared about what keeping it meant, what adoption meant, or abortion. Where the hell do you even get one of those anyways? You were so conflicted and confused, and most of all, scared.

You walked around the high school campus with Rodrick's arm firmly placed around your shoulders. He walked with a proud smile, standing up straight like you were a trophy. Amongst your peers, you weren't exactly at the top, you had your fair share of friends and enemies. You were absolutely perplexed by the way your new boyfriend presented you. You weren't a trophy girlfriend, you weren't a prize, even if you were the idea was insulting. You pulled yourself away from him at lunch and hid in a secluded hallway lined with lockers.

You sat on the floor and held your knees to your chest. You felt your heart race and your stomach turn.

"There you are, hey..." Rodrick slowly approached and knelt down, "are you okay?" He asked softly.

"I'm fine."

"You look pale," he leaned in, "is it making you sick?" He whispered softly.

"It's fine!" You barked. His eyes widened and he pouted for a moment before sitting down beside you.

"What's going on?" He asked often a long pause.

"Why do you do that?" You asked.

"Do what?"

"That thing you do with me."

"What thing? C'mon Y/N I can't read your mind." You could tell he was frustrated, but he kept himself calm.

"The way you get when we're around friends and at school. You parade me around like I'm some kind of prize! I'm not like those girls who do themselves up every day, I'm not Heather Hills!" He watched you as shouted away from him, you didn't want to face him. He paused and thought for a moment.

"You don't like being a prize?" He asked, genuinely confused and concerned.

"No! I'm not some prize to be won, I'm a person with thoughts and feelings and...and I'm not even a prize, to begin with! I'm-I'm I'm ruined." You cried.

"Oh no, no no no, you're not ruined you're- don't cry, don't cry." He tried to pry your hands away from your face so he could dry your tears and hold you close. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I hurt you, I didn't mean it," he paused and waited for you to take deep breaths and relax before he started talking again, "I just, I really like you Y/N. Like I...really really like you. I've told you I love you a hundred times. You're not a prize, I know that now, But you make me feel like a winner. Having you, makes me feel like I have something to be really proud of. I'm sorry if me showing you off makes you uncomfortable, I'll stop. But I can't help but gush about you a little."

"But Rodrick...I'm pregnant." You whispered to him.

"So? I can't still be proud of my super smart, super hot girlfriend?" He smiled. You paused and held him close for a moment before letting go.

"We have to decide what we're gonna do." You changed the subject.

"Whatever you want." He'd said that so many times, it was driving you mad. You didn't know what you wanted.

"What do you want?" You asked him. Rodrick paused and leaned his head against a lock as he thought.

"I don't know," He admitted, "maybe we should tell someone."

"What? No." You argued.

"We can't keep it a secret forever. People are gonna find out eventually and maybe our parents can help!"

"Not my parents!" You spat. They weren't bad parents, you just feared the worst.

"Then let's tell mine, they can help, they'll help us." He pleaded.

"No, no, they'll want us to keep it and get married. They won't understand."

"...Trust me, they'll understand. Please. I want to tell them." You starred at him as you thought.

"...fine." You made a plan, that night at dinner. You went home with Rodrick and awkwardly shuffled around the house behind him. You had met the Heffley family before, you had stayed for dinner before. But not as Rodrick's girlfriend, and not pregnant.

They greeted you with big smiles, they were happy to have you for dinner. You sat at the table and picked at your food as your leg bounced under the table. At one point, Rodrick placed a hand on your leg to keep is firmly planted. When dinner was over, Greg went to his room, and Manny was put to bed.

"Can we talk to you guys for a sec? Before I take Y/N home." Rodrick asked as his parents sat back down at the dinner table.

"Oh god, somethings wrong." His mother spoke.

"Well, Uh, We-"

"You're pregnant!" His father cut him off. His eyes wide, they stared at you for a long moment. Yout heart raced.

"What?" You spat in shock.

"I knew it, whenever teenage couples sit their parents down, they're pregnant." His mother told her husband.

"How could this happen- Well, I think we know how but you two have only been dating for a few weeks!"

"How could you be so irresponsible?"

"We messed up, you don't have to be so angry at us." You croaked.

"Its true...you are pregnant?" His mother asked softly. You slowly nodded.

"Oh my god..." His father muttered. The room fell silent for a while. Rodrick looked at you and held your hand tightly.

"What are you going to? Rodrick can't be a father." Mrs. Heffley chuckled.

"We don't know, we thought maybe you could help." You told them. They looked at one another.

"We never thought this would happen." She sighed.

"Me neither!" Rodrick laughed, you gently swatted as his arm.

"Well, how far along are you?"

"A month, maybe."

"Do your parents know, Y/N?" Mr. Heffley asked you. You shook your head.

"We'll figure this out don't worry, it'll be fine." Mrs. Heffley spoke to calm the room.

"What are you going to do, Rodrick? You can't play in that band anymore with a baby." His father told him with a knowing look. Rodrick's expression turned sour, he looked sad but then he held his up.

"I know." He spoke.

"Wait what? No, you don't have to stop playing, it's your passion." You argued.

"Y/N, a baby is a lot of responsibility, if you keep it, your dreams and your passions take a back seat." Mrs. Heffley warned.

"Well who said I'm keeping it? And who said you can't follow your passions in life? Plenty of people do that! Rodrick isn't quitting the band." You were firm. You looked up at Rodrick who starred back, his eyes were lit up. Sparkling as they watched you. "What?" You asked him defensively, he smiled.

"I love you." He blurted.

"Love you too." You mumbled.