*Rivlary

"Hey Y/N?" A rough, female voice called. You looked over your shoulder to your guitarist, fully dressed, and overly prepared. "You ready to rock this thing?"

"You know it!" You cheered confidently. Your band had been rehearsing for months. There was no way in hell that you would be losing this. The community had put together a battle of the bands competition, and the winner got a contract with a local company.

"Ugh, is that them?" Your singer spat, crossing her arms over to chest and gesturing to a group of boys across the room.

"Yeah, Loaded Diaper. I've heard about them. They played at that talent show thing last year. Remember?" You stepped away from your drum set for a second, and watched as they set up.

"What a shitty name." You joked, receiving a laugh from your fellow members.

"They may have the rock band vibe, but they're not exactly rock my band material. If you catch my drift." Your guitarist nudged you.

"Eh, I don't know. That, drummer isn't bad looking." Your bassist pointed out. The four of you stared, until one of them noticed. The singer.

"Hey! You girls better get ready! We're gonna rock you right off the stage!" He shouted before their little possy started walking towards you.

"As if! You little shit stains aint got nothin on us!" One of your members spat. The two argued for a moment, before you noticed the drummer staring at you from the corner of your eye.

"What are you looking at?" You barked. He flinched, and then straightened himself out. He was tall, with shaggy dark hair, and the most innocent eyes you'd ever seen. Your bassist was right, he wasn't so bad looking. Actually he was kinda- no! There was no room for this! They were your competition! You hate him!

"Nothin!" He snapped back. "Just...your stupid drum set."

"My drum? Yours is practically falling apart!"

"That's because I rock so hard! I'm a true drummer! Unlike sooome people?"

"True drummer huh!? We'll see about that! You're going down!" Suddenly there was a loud voice over the speakers. All bands were instructed to go to their stations.

"No! You're going down!" He threw his arms out, maybe in an awkwardly adorable attempt to intimidate you. Or act...cool? Either way, it failed. You turned your back, and started to walk away. But a small voice caught your attention. "Going down on me..."

"What!?" You shouted as you spun back around.

"Nothing! Mind your own business!" He weakly shouted back before you turned, and stomped off. If only you'd turn around to see him staring at your ass as you walked away. The competition went smoothly, you played your heart out. Thinking about nothing but showing that stupid drummer what real talent looked like. You didn't miss a que, or a beat. Your band played perfectly. Went the curtains closed, you hopped off your seat, and walked with your band to the dressing room. On your way, you may or may not have "accidentally" bumped into the drummer of your rival band. And you may or may not have whispered something in his ear.

"Suck it." The feeling sent a shiver down his spine. He watched you walked past him again, savering the view. He really didn't plan on getting an erection before going to stage, but the poor guy couldn't help it. You watched them preform, laughing all the way at their lyrics and showmenship. When they finished, you watched his sweaty form stroll into the room. He glared at you, and approached you.

"Take that." He went to walk past you, put you placed a firm hand on his chest, and kept him there. You stumbled back a few steps, confused.

"How many more bands do they have to judge before they announce the winner?" You asked.

"Like, six. Why?" You bit your lip as you looked him up and down.

"Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes." You removed your hand, and walked off. Leaving poor Rodrick dazed, turned on, and a little confused. No girl had been so straight forward before. Right on time, Rodrick entered the small bathroom. As soon as that door was locked you couldn't keep your hands off of him. Your grabbed him by his collar and crashed your lips into his. Without question he kissed you back, driving forward the most passionate affair. He pinned you against the tile wall, his hands quickly roaming your body, groping and squeezing. Once your started taking off your clothes, all bets were off. His heart ran a thousand miles per hour, and he couldn't keep his hands off of you. He kissed and sucked on your neck, causin you to moan.

"Ohh fuck yes." Before you knew it, the two of you were almost completely naked. The only left to go were his boxers. You could clearly see his erection. It twitched against the fabric, as if angered by it. He wanted you so desperately. Once you pulled them off, and he sprung free, he took you by the waiste. He pressed you against the wall, forcing you to warm your legs around his waist. As he lined himself up at your entrance, he moaned. A sweet soft sound. Replaced by a gasp of pleasure as he pushed his cock deep inside of you. You whimpered as he stretched you, and started to thrust. His hips jerked, as he hid his face in your neck. He fucked you against the wall, repeatedly ramming into you over and over again. Forcing whimpers, and small cries out of you as each movement forced you closer to your orgasm. Your clung to him, scratching down his back helplessly as he relentlessly fucked you through your orgasm. Only followed by his own weak sigh, as you felt him twitch, and fill your pussy with his cum. The two of you were panting messes, before he pulled out. He slowly helped you down as the two of you came back to earth. He quickly got dressed.

"Fuck...so uh..." He tried to say something as he finished dressing himself.

"I'll see you- when you lose." You panted, still on the tile floor.

"I'll call you?"

"Oh yeah."

"Cool!" And with that, he sped out of the bathroom and back to his band mates.