*In Trouble (Sub! Rodrick)

It wasn't really a surprise that Rodrick had to attend summer school. It was just an inconvenience since you wanted to spend your summer with him. You still could, you just had to wait till the afternoon and even then couldn't spend late nights together since he had school early the next morning again. Sometimes Rodrick's stupidity was cute, and other times it was just annoying.

Like this one afternoon in particular. Left home alone, and horny without your boy toy to ease the pain between your legs. You still had a few hours to go till he'd be dismissed and come over. And the ache just wouldn't go away no matter how much you tried to ignore it. Sometimes you'd text Rodrick during class, and sometimes he'd respond. So, you went out in a limb.

"How much longer?"

You messaged him. He had seen it, but didn't respond. That only made it worse. You texted again an hour later.

"Hey. I'm horny, get over here."

You told him. And again, he only saw it. Damn him. Two more hours till he'd get out. And yknow what? If he was going to leave you so miserable, you'd have to play the same game. So at first, you just sent him a selfie of you in his shirt with a flirty face. A lip bite and a wink. The way the shirt fell, it covered a little past your waist. With a flirty:

"You ignore me? ;)"

He saw it. Still no response. So you upped the anty. You pulled the shirt up, revealing your underwear and body.

"How rude."

He saw it. So you gave a little more. No bra.

"You're being mean, yknow that?"

No response. No underwear.

"I'll have to punish you when you get here. ;)"

No response. Little did you know the effect on your boyfriend. Thank god he decided to sit in the back of the classroom. He could shift in his seat and make attempts to adjust himself without drawing as much attention. Not only that, but he could look down at his phone easier. But that only made his predicament worse. He couldn't respond, he was in class and would get caught! You continued to send teasing pictures throughout the rest of class. God, it was painful the tent in his jeans.

Just as it would go down, and he could relax again. You'd send another, of course. He was counting down the seconds before he could bolt from his seat and get to his van. His breathing was heavy as he starred at the clock, his hand placed flattly over his mouth in an attempt to keep himself together. The final vibration in his pants pocket had made him jump slightly in his seat. The way it was positioned, it vibrated against his errection. Only making things worse, he knew it was you. Once the bell wrang, he looked down at his phone to see the final text.

"You're in trouble." You said. He shuttered slightly, before shakily making his way to the parking lot.

"On my way." He texted you before starting the car. You smiled, starring at your phone screen. Even more excitment and pent up horomones raging through you as your anticipation grew. He was at your front door in less than ten minutes. Front door open, he made his way to your room.

The door to your room swung open, and he found you laying there on the bed. He was practically panting. You giggled at the way he looked at you laying there in nothing but one of his T-shirts. There wasn't even an exchange of words, he just started undressing. First the shirt, and then he fumbled out of his jeans and practically jumped over you. His lips crashing into yours as his hands automatically went to your waist and sides. His kisses where passionate and needy with small huffs in between. Then he tried to pull the shirt up.

"Ah ah ah!" You told him, pushing him back by his shoulders. The look he gave you was so pittiful, and pained.

"What?" He asked with a sad tone.

"I warned you. You're in trouble Mr." You told him. He sighed, and let his head drop to your belly.

"Pleease baby. You've been so mean already." He said, nuzzling his head into you, begging.

"You started it. You're only getting what you deserve." You told him, and he whined. His hips shifted and helplessly he thrusted his boxer covered boner against your bed. "Awww poor baby." You pulled him up again to give him another kiss. Only to push him off of you so he fell on the other side of your bed on his back.

"Ah, hey-" He tried to argue, but you got on top of him before he could do or say anything. Kissing him again while you teased him through his boxer. "Ohhh Y/N..." He moaned, his eyes closed and brows nit. "Please baby."

"Are you gonna be a good boy for me?" You asked him, receiving a nod and a small moan. You smiled, and jumped off him. He opened his eyes to watch as you pulled off his boxers and played with his cock. It twitched in your hands as he moaned. When you decided he had enough, you sat over him again. Rubbing yourself against him as you threw off your shirt. He smiled and ran his hands up your thighs, to your waist. He let out a whimper as you slid him inside of you. Letting him completely disappear inside of you. Fuck he filled you so perfectly.

"Mmmmhhh baby." He cooed as you started to move, to ride him. His hands sliding up and down your flesh as you rocked your hips on him. He closed his eyes and let you take him. The small smile fading slowly over time. "F-Fuck baby you feel so good." He told you in one minute. "I'm gonna cum." He said in the next. Your orgasm still building, you'd never make it in time. So you practically threw yourself up, letting him fall out of you. "Wh-What? No, baby, I-"

"You can't cum until I do!" You tell him harshly. He looks you up and down with a sorry gaze and nods his head frantically. Desperate to be back inside of you. He lets out another moan when you slide him back in and begin to ride again. He tries to let you see how good he's feeling this time. He doesn't tell you when he's close. But you know, you know by the eay he holds your hips tighter and the way his closes his eyes tightly. Fustrated, you pull off of him again.

"Y/N! Fuck! Fuck, no...no please, please it hurts." He whimpers.

"You can't cum until I do." You tell him again, and he nods again.

"Okay, okay, I won't cum. Just...oh fuck...baby." You sit over him again, and tease him. He winces and hisses. You start fucking him again. He looks at you with pleading eyes. Then he lets his eyes roll back into his head. He moans your name and praises. A small attempt to distract himself from the immense pleasure. You're so close, you're going to cum. You feel so tight and theres so much pressure building. You continue to fuck Rodrick as he holds your hips tightly, his nails almost digging into your flesh. He moans and grunts as you ride him into oblivion.

"I-I'm gonna cum." You pant out.

"Fuck, yes, cum baby. Cum for me baby." He practically cries. You feel like you've been holding your breath until you let out a loud gasp and you release. You cum around him. He lets out a grunt and whimper as you stop moving. He cums with you. You pant together for a moment as you relax. Once he does, he pulls you down to lay on his chest.

"Fuck...that was intense." You say, and he chuckles.