*Oopse!!

A/N: When I discovered there was little to no RodrickxPregnant!reader fanfiction out there, I decided I had to change that. 

I regret that decision. 

Warning: NSFW content and Teenage pregnancy 

______________________________________________________________________________

You weren't sure what to think about your current situation. You didn't know whether to even tell him in the first place. What would he even say? Would he be angry? No, Rodrick wouldn't be angry, he couldn't be angry. You paced around your bathroom, staring at the pink and white stick in your hand. You looked at the instructions one more time. Maybe you did it wrong? How the hell could you pee on a stick wrong? You were panicking, to say the least. You stared at the thing. Hoping that maybe if you just stared at it long enough, that horrid blue line would disappear. It didn't. You were still holding a positive pregnancy test in your hand.

"What am I gonna do?" You whispered to yourself. An aching sense of dread boiled in your belly as you slid down the bathroom wall. How would you tell him? How could you tell Rodrick he had, gotten you, pregnant. It was all so sudden, I mean, should you even tell him to begin with? You could easily get rid of it, and pretend like nothing ever happened. You shook your head. No. No, he at least deserved to know. Whatever decision you made. You called him, with shaky hands, you let the phone ring on the other line.

"Heffley residence, this is Greg." An unenthusiastic child answered.

"Hey! Greg. Its Y/N. Can, uh- Can I talk to Rodrick please?"

"Y/N!" He spoke in a long, exaggerated tone. "I'm sorry, Rodrick can't come to the phone right now." There was a pause.

"Give me the phone you little brat!" You heard a familiar voice hushed.

"He's a little busy-" There was some racket, small grunts of struggle and shuffles of shoving.

"Beat it, Squirt!" Rodrick scolded. "Y/N! Hey!" He cheered.

"Hey, Rodrick, there's something I-"

"Y'know Y/N, I was actually just about to call you." He said, almost proudly.

"Really?" You scoffed, holding your head in one hand with the other pressed your phone against your ear.

"Yeah! I was thinking, that maybe you and I could...hang out. Sometime. Today?" His voice was almost chocked.

"Uh...sure. I guess." Might as well. Better to tell him in person, right?

"A-Awesome! I'll pick you up in 5!?" He was clearly excited, maybe even surprised.

"See you then." And you hung up. You fixed yourself up, the mess that you already were. You prepared for the worst. You ran every scenario in your head at least a thousand times. You were ready. You can do this. You can do this. You are a strong, independent woman, who is capable of making grown-up decisions. Well at least, that's what you repeated to yourself over and over again in the mirror until the doorbell rang. You jumped, and ran out of the bathroom, positive test result tucked away in your pocket. Just for evidence. You answered the door with a smile, or what you were capable of pulling off as a smile. Rodrick's eyebrows raised when he saw you. Happy as a clam to see you. You waved goodbye to your family and walked out to his van, where you got in and looked around at all the band merch and equipment. That absolute nerd. "So, where are you taking me?" You questioned as Rodrick got in.

"Well, I thought, maybe...a walk in the park?" His cheeks were bright pink.

"Yeah, sounds good." You were almost silent the whole ride there, though it wasn't very far. Rodrick just awkward spewed conversation about bands and comics. Random, nerdy things you found so cute. When you started walking through the park, you kept yourself quite. Your arms firmly placed at your chest, folded. You were so on edge you thought you might faint. You didn't even notice how incredibly nervous Rodrick was. His hands stuffed in his pockets, his cheeks red, and his skin lightly soaked with sweat.

"So uh, Y/N?" You looked at him, your eyes wide with attention and fear. "About...uh...that party." He started. "The one, a couple weeks ago-"

"I remember." That's the night that he got you pregnant. The one and only night Rodrick and you had slept together. The night where you got the courage to go up to that dork and kiss him. He kissed you back. You still remember the sweetness of his lips. That kiss turned into so much more. That kiss turned into stumbling upstairs, into your hands roaming his body. Into discarded clothes and moans of ecstasy, you would never be able to forget. You'd never be able to forget the way he touched you, and the way he held you. The way his chest heaved and his hips bucked, so needy. The feeling of his hard cock driving deep inside you over and over again. Easily sending you in a whirl. Nor the feeling of his cum shooting into your needy cunt. Never forgotten, or forgiven.

"Well, um...Look Y/N. I can't stop thinking about you. You're everywhere, and I think I'm really-" You have to tell him. "starting-" You have to tell him now before it's too late. "to fall-" Do it now! "in love-"

"I'm pregnant!" You shouted. A weak, but somehow piercing cry of desperation. You blinked a few times. Rodrick didn't move. You thought maybe somehow, miraculously you had frozen time.

"What?" He spat. Damn, he moved. He stared at you, as wide-eyed as you were.

"I-I'm pregnant. It's yours." You struggled, shifting your weight on your feet from side to side trying to keep yourself from crying in front of him.

"H-How can you be pregnant?"

"Rodrick, we had sex."

"I know!"

"Like, a lot of sex."

"Kind of hard to forget!"

"That night."

"Yeah! So?" He shrugged and threw his arms out. Genuinely confused.

"Rodrick...you do know that's where babies come from..right? Is...sex." He stared at you, chewing on the inside of his lip.

"I know that."

"Oh my God. Rodrick, tell me you knew that." He just looked at you. "How the hell could you not know that!? You're like, 18!"

"I know where babies come from, okay? I know it's sex and all that stuff. I just thought...well I- I thought."

"You weren't thinking. Neither was I Rodrick. We were at a party, a lot was going on. It's no one's fault." You started at him as he looked away in thought. At least he wasn't angry.

"Well, what are we gonna do now?" He let his hands fall to his sides.

"We?"

"Yeah, I mean...you didn't do this alone."

"I-I don't know..." You looked down at the ground, scared. He looked away, and then back at you. When you didn't move, be sighed. He shifted towards you and wrapped his arms around you.

"Y/N?"

"What?"

"I'm...I'm here for you, okay? Whatever you need." He was struggling through the words. "B-But like, how do you know-" he broke the touching moment. You pulled out the stick in your pocket and handed it to him. He stared at it, taking it in his hands. Just as shaky as you were. "And the two lines-"

"Pregnant."

"Yeah. Right. Got it." He took a deep breath, and then drastically let it out.

"So I guess, you can stop falling in love with me now." He looked at you, almost, serious, and then away. He took a moment, and slowly started shaking his head.

"No... I can't say that I can." He said matter of factly. As if, it was common knowledge. He gave you back the stick and leaned in. He even got the courage to kiss you. You were practically frozen. You hadn't planned for this.