*Sneak a Peek

You closed your bedroom door as you casually walked in. Exhausted by the day, you wanted nothing more than to get into your pajamas, and binge on the internet. You kicked your shoes off in a huff, and proceeded to remove your pants and shirt. You unclipped your bra, and let it slide to the floor.

"Woah woah woah woah!" You heard a familiar voice shout, faintly. You turned your head, and gazed out the window. Your cheeks turned a bright, bright red once you realized exactly what happened. A very flustered Rodrick Heffley, was standing in his bedroom window. Arms stretched out, waving to try and get your attention. You had left your curtains open, leaving yourseld completely visible to him. With something of a petrified yelp, you closed the curtains. Heart racing so hard, you swore it was going kill you.

"Fuck. Sorry!" You cried across to your neighbor.

"N-No I'm sorry! I just...it startled me...I guess. Uh, you alright?" He was stuttering through his words. The worst part about all this, was the fact that you had a massive crush on the boy next door. You'd had it since the day you moved it. It wasn't exactly something you could explain, but none the less, the fact that he saw you like that. It made you shake. You quickly threw pajamas on, and threw open the curtains. Rodrick was still standing there, awkwardly. His hands stuck to his sides. He tried to look at anything but you. "I'm sorry." He spat.

"It's my fault, I should have closed the curtains. I wasn't paying attention. Shit. I'm so embarrassed." You hid your face in yours hands.

"It's cool. I mean it's not cool that like, I- it's cool like, it's okay, cool. Damn it." The both of you, were mumbling, stuttering messes. There was an awkward silence, before you went to close tbe curtains again. "There's no reason to be embarrassed by the way."

"What?"

"You have nothing to be, like, embarrassed about. Y-You're like, really hot." He paused, the words running circles around your head. You couldn't do anything but stare at him with bright red cheeks. "Fuck. Sorry, I'll just-G'night Y/N!" And with that, he closed his window, and curtains. Leaving you. Rodrick thinks you're hot? You smiled slightly, reveling in the fact that he just called you hot. Not only that, but he was clearly turned on by you. He was probably touching himself, thinking about his sexy neighbor.

The next day, you attended school as per usual. You got up, got dressed, etc. You were at lunch with your friends when Rodrick pulled you aside for a moment.

"Are we cool?" He asks.

"What? Yeah. Why wouldn't we be?"

"Well, after last night, I didn't want you to be mad at me."

"No, it's cool. We're cool. We're cool, right?"

"Yeah we're cool. If you're cool, I'm cool."

"Cool." That was a mess of a conversation. Rodrick clearly a little flustered, and shy. It was cute. Really cute. More than cute, it gave you a total lady boner. To see him blushing like that, all because of you. You bit your lip in class as you fantasized about him. You'd done that before, but never with so much driving the pressure. You went home, and otherwise your schedule was usual. Only, you came up with a plan. You waited in your room, leaving the same bedroom window curtains open. You watched out the window, until you saw a figure pass through the window. You stood the same place you did before, waiting. Eventually, the figure returned, Rodrick. He paused, and looked out his window at you. You waved slowly, and he awkwardly waved back. He watched with wide eyes as you started removing your clothing. Slowly, and sexually. Trying to be as seductive as possible. The look on his face, was enough to make you wet. His mouth started to water, as more and more of your skin was revealed. Until you were completely naked.

Nothing was said, but Rodrick took off his own shirt once you nodded at him. He was so flustered, and so turned on. His erection, stiff and pulsating in his pants. You could easily see it once he awkwardly kicked off his jeans. You bit your lip, and naturally your hand went straight to your pussy. You played with yourself, getting off by watching helpless Rodrick do the same. Your eyes never moved from one another, fixated on the other. Rodrick's hips bucked into his hand, needy for release. He wanted you, so badly, so desperately. He could hardly wrap his mind around the fact that he was actually seeing you naked. He'd thought about you this way 100 times. He never expected you to be this, fuck, he couldn't get enough of you. He wanted nothing more than to fuck you. No, make love to you. Rodrick would never outwardly admit it, but he was a romantic at heart. You watched as he mouthed your name, jerking himself off to you. You reaching your orgasm before him, you licked your fingers clean of yourself. That sent him over the edge, he helplessly came all over himself. Panting, and still staring at you. You watched him mouth the word, 'fuck' and look up and down your body again.

"So uh, what was that? Last night?" Rodrick asked you the next morning at school. His eyes stared into yours, almost serious.

"What was what?" You toyed. He chuckled, and looked down.

"Don't play with me like that." He inched closer, almost smooth for a moment. He leaned in, slowly. His lips gently pressed against yours in a tender kiss. From that point on, window sex was almost a normal part of your day. Rodrick sure enjoyed it.