*His Van

You can't even count how many times you'd imagined having sex with Rodrick would be like. Memories of your hand down your pants, daydreaming about every detail circle through your mind. Now you sit there, your heart racing as you iddle in the passanger seat of Rodrick's van. You fiddle with your clothes as you glance up at him nervously. You've been parked outside your house for a few minutes now.

"So uh-" he croaks.

"Hm!?" Your eyes shoot up to his. Both sets of cheeks are bright pink and red.

"Should I, walk you to your door?" He awkwardly suggests. Why is he so cute!?

"Uh, I mean, my parents should be asleep. So there's no rush." You practically vomit out the words. Desperate to make this work.

"Oh! Cool...cool..." He nods his head, and looks away. You look down, trying your best to be coy. But leaning in closer and closer to him. As he is to your. Theres that key moment wheree your lips touch and you begin to kiss. This isn't your first kiss, nor your first date. But...everyone feels like a first with Rodrick.

The kiss gets a little more heated, and before you know it, you're frnech kissing. Your hands getting lost in his dark hair. You let out soft moans and squeaks of pleasure as your whole body heats up. His hands roam from your neck, to shoulders, to gentle, and sweet groping. You take this as your cue to keep going, reaching your hand down. Your gently stroke his crotch, covered by his jeans. You feel his erection and it sends shivers down your pants. He practically bucks his hips into your hands as he inches closer. He adjusts and adjusts for you to keep going, getting a better grip for more pleasure. Until he gets a little fustrated.

"Wanna hop in the back?" He offers.

"Yeah." You nod happily, jumping back into the messy, but clean-enough back. You sit down, and watch as he crawls back and over you. His lips finding your neck and kisses. You moan, and lose yourself in his touch. Clothes are awkwardly shed through kisses and helpless moans as you get increasingly more and more sexually fustrated. You need him so badly. By the time you're both completely naked, you feel almost neglected. He rolls a condom on, agonizingly slow. When he positions himself at your entrance, you're practically dripping for him. You let out a gasp when you slides himself deep inside of you.

"Ohhhh Y/N." He cooes into your ear as his head drops in ecstacy to the crook of your neck. You're almost instantly a moaning mess under him as he starts to move his hips. His thrusts start easy, but you want more.

"R-Rodrick...more, p-please." You beg. And he happily obliges, letting out a soft chuckle against your skin. You're practically crying out his name as soon as he starts fucking you relentlessly into the bed of tbe van. You know its rocking, and you know anyone could hear you. The creeking sound accompanied by your sounds of intense pleasure were dead give aways. Before you know it, you're clinging to him and gasping in ecstacy yourself as you cum. He grunts, struggling to keep going through your orgasm until he lets him climax after you. Leaving the both of you panting.

The van is suddenly still, but filled with a sex-induced fog. Like your own personal little sauna, you notice the fog on the windows and giggle.