*Marks

The room was dark, the only light sorce being the hallway light from under the door, and the moonlight through the windows. You sat on the bed, your heart racing, your chest felt like it would cave in at any moment. You watched as Rodrick carefully closed the bedroom door. The sound of the party down strairs were muffled, but still relatively clear. He turned to look at you, with a nervous gaze. He gave a small smile, and awkward one, but it was still so sweet. You looked up at him with big eyes, the most innocent, and captivating look you could muster. Kissing during a game of spin the bottle was one thig. Kissing again after, was another. Making out a little on the host's couch, well, thats what got you here.

Rodrick sat down on the bed next to you, your eyes met, and you wantes nothing else in that moment but him.

"I-I've never really..." His was voice was quiet and soft.

"Neither have I." His eyebrows went up, as if surprised, or maybe relieved. If only you knew how you made him feel. How you make his knees go weak, and how you made his heart skip a beat. How he had to constantlt wipe his palms because you made them so sweaty. How much, he wanted you. You weren't sure whether to kiss him, or let him kiss you. It was a totaly mess. It wasn't realpy clear, until Rodrick leaned in and kissed you. Passionately. From then on, things just fell into place. He layed you down so he could throw his leg over your waist. You felt light headed but you loved every second of it. Rodrick was a surprisingly good kisser! He was gentle at first, but now, you liked the roughness. The way he strattled you, the way he practically towered over you. He made you feel small in the best way possible. His hands reached down, and started roughky groping. He was needy, desperate. You could clearly feel his erection through his jeans rub against your lower belly. You wanted him so badly. You practically tore off his shirt, and tossed it aside. Granting you a wonderful view.

From that point on he went wild. You'd never seen Rodrick like this before. Something became animalistic almost. He had to have you. He stood, and took off your clothes one by one until you were almost fully naked. Once your bra came off, he groped and pawed. He took a nipple in his mouth, and he moaned. You couldn't help but gasp as you felt him suck, and eventually bite. A small cry escaped your mouth as he bit down, the weirdest sensation of pain and pleasure soaking through you.

"Fuck...Rodrick." You moaned, he pulled away a looked at what he had done. He had left a bruise at least, if not a few teeth marks. It snapped him out of it, and he slowly looked up at you with wide, apologetic eyes.

"I am...so sorry. Are you okay-" You cut him off with another passionate kiss. You didn't want him to stop. It felt so good, he could bite you all he wanted, it didn't matter. As if on command that trance-like state washed over him again. His hands grabbed your hips as you pulled down his pants in a hurry. Fuck was that boy hot. You bit your lip as you watched him pull out his full erect cock. You felt your knees go weak. Once your panties fell to the floor, all bets were off. He spread your legs so he could stare at your fully exposed body. You watched his chest heave before he quickly came back down for another kiss. Before you knew it, he had slid his tip into your soaking wet pussy. Then he slowly thrusted in, enjoying every second of the way you felt. He gave a groaning whimper, before he started thrusting. You gasped as he pumped in and out. His cock stretching, and filling so perfectly. How was he hitting all the right spots? This awkward, and dorky guy you'd had a massive crush on, was secretly something an animal in the bedroom. He held your hips, and pounded into you. The sounds he made met by yours. His grunts and moans only furthering your pleasure. Fuck, he was so hot. You were so close, your orgasm building. You watched him as he supported himself over you, his eyes shut opening every now and then. As if to make sure it was still you beneath him.

"Oh..God." He choaked out, before he lunged forward. He bit your neck, and sucked, hard. Leaving a clear mark. You cried out, it sending you over the edge. You came around his thrusting cock, as it continued to fuck you. He held you tightly against his chest as he fucked you again and again. As he left bite marks all over your neck and breasts. Until finally your second orgasm drove him over the edge. He grunted, and gasped. His jaw dropping as he practically clung to you. He pumped his seed deep inside of you.

"Fuck..." You managed to sigh. He nodded, and started coming back to earth. He looked down at you, and kissed you again. Something more tender, more affectionate. He pulled out and away, looking down at you.

"Oh shit, Y/N." You looked down, you couldn't see most of them, but the bite marks were visible. "I'm sorry does it hurt?"

"I mean, yeah." You were gonna lie. "But...I like it." You bit your lip. He gave a small huff with an almost proud smile.

"Thats gonna be hard to cover up."

"Then, I wont." You started putting your clothes back on. "I'll wear them, proudly." You flirted. His awkwardness came back, a mixture of turned on, and nervous filled him. "How can I deny it? You've marked me." Another kiss, just to seal the deal.