Chapter 5

With Jihoon looking at Wonwoo, Wonwoo was thinking about the stab wounds on the corpse in front of him. Wonwoo looked back at Jihoon and eventually nodded at Jihoon's question.

"How did you get your hands on the files from that infamous Apartment Fire, that started it all? I've been trying to get files on them since that day I arrived here back in Seoul." Jihoon asked, curiously about how Wonwoo already knows about the evidence that quick.

"Let's just say that I know my way around and I just get them on my hands real quick." Wonwoo said with a smirk and looked back to the corpse.

"Mingyu, is there any other evidence you found on the body?" Wonwoo asked.

"Besides the stab wound on the neck, there was a dent on the corpse's head, which means that he or she was hit by a mullet after being stabbed on the neck." Mingyu said, tossing Wonwoo gloves as if he want to feel the shattered skull part of the victim's head.

Wonwoo put on his gloves and carefully put his hand on the corpse's head, feeling the shattered part of the skull. Wonwoo quickly took off his gloves, tossing them into a nearby trash can.

"Is there anyone on the most wanted list?" Wonwoo asked, looking at Jihoon.

"There is a few. Lee JaeYoung, Dong YoungJin, Kim SeungYoon, Park ChanLee, Yang WonIl and Yoon Han. They all are wanted for murder of young women and some is the killer of their families." Jihoon said.

"Great. We got six people that can be the suspect of this case and what happened years ago." Wonwoo said.

"Which one do you want to start?" Jihoon asked.

"Let's start with Mr. Lee JaeYoung, if it's not him, we'll start looking for Yoon Han." Wonwoo said.

"Where do we start?" Seungcheol asked, getting everyone's attention.

"Simple. Look up what Lee JaeYoung did and what his background story was. Then we would do the same for Yoon Han." Wonwoo and Jihoon said at the same time, and looked at each other then breaking the eye contact.

"Was I the only one that didn't know that? Mingyu-ah, did you know?" Seungcheol asked, making Mingyu, Jihoon and Wonwoo laugh from his question.

"Even if I'm not part of the detective or prosecution team, I know how to start an investigation, hyung, youre still learning since you and Jeonghan hyung are rookies." Mingyu said, with a smile after laughing.

"Alright, let's start, we'll meet again tomorrow at my office, then we will start planning on where and how we're going to get Mr. Lee." Wonwoo said, before heading towards the door. "Be there at 14:00 (2:00pm) sharp, I take cases like this very serious, so if you're late, you're going to deal with consequences."

When Wonwoo exited the door, Seungcheol, who's the oldest, started getting the chills from Wonwoo.

"Mingyu, was Wonwoo like this before with other cases?" Seungcheol asked.

"Wonwoo take his job very serious. He wanted to find the murderer since that day, but you'll get use to him being like this. Call or text Jeonghan hyung to let him know about the meeting." Mingyu said, packingnhis things and started heading to the door.

"Alright, we'll see you tomorrow afternoon." Jihoon said before Mingyu headed out the door.

"Don't forget 14:00(2:00pm)." Mingyu said out loud in the halls, where Jihoon and Seungcheol can still hear as the door for the autopsy closes.

"I'll text Jeonghan." Seungcheol said as he pull out his phone.

Seungcheol: Jeonghan.

Jeonghan: What did you do? Steal a kid's lollipop?

Seungcheol: What? No, why would I do that?

Jeonghan: You ever heard of sarcasm? Anyways what's up?

Seungcheol: Not funny, also the ceiling or in your case the sky.

Jeonghan: Seungcheol, what do you need?

Seungcheol: Love.

Jeonghan: Not that type of "what do you need".

Seungcheol: Now, you're being serious. Since you're serious now, we got a meeting with Wonwoo tomorrow at 14:00 at his office.

Jeonghan: His office? Did Wonwoo give his address of his office to you or Jihoon?

Seungcheol: Not at the moment, but we could text Mingyu if he knows.

Jeonghan: Okay, give me the information about you guys have talked about today, tomorrow morning before meeting Jihoon.

Seungcheol: Okay, be careful out there.

Jeonghan: See you.

Seungcheol put his phone away and looked around to see no one in the autopsy room with him. Seungcheol left the autopsy room to find Jihoon waiting for him on the bench.

"Took you long enough, come on let's go home." Jihoon said as he gets up and heading to the elevators.

With Seungcheol and Jihoon, heading back to their homes, Jeonghan dressed up in all black was roaming around the nearest buildings, where they live. Jeonghan started thinking about where his parents could've run off to, he knows his parents didn't die from the fire that day. Jeonghan always wanted to go to other places in hopes of finding his parents since they left the house after the door knock. He always been with Seungcheol and Chan for the sakes of their survival. He didn't want to let Seungcheol stress on taking care of Chan, reason why he stayed with the two, hoping for the best. He walked up to one of the buildings and looked around. He have a feeling someone has been watching him. He continued walking towards the building so he can hear the footsteps from behind to let him know that he is being followed.

Jeonghan continued up towards the top floor of the building. He waited for someone to show himself.

"I know you're there, show yourself. We got a deal, don't we?" Jeonghan said as he waited for the unknown man.