Chapter 6

12:00

Jeonghan woke up in his room to noticed the time. He got up and started getting ready to be on time to see Wonwoo. When he walked out of his room, he already seen Jihoon in the kitchen already making a quick meal.

"You're awake too. Good, I was about to go in your room and blow a horn next to your ear." Jihoon said as he looks up at his blow horn, he placed on the TV stand, making Jeonghan looked over and saw it.

"How about Seungcheol?" Jeonghan asked as Seungcheol himself showed up in the kitchen.

"I woke up just now too." Seungcheol said, still sleepy and still in his pajamas.

"Come on, get ready, don't forget we got a meeting with Wonwoo in a couple of hours. I ain't trying to deal with whatever punishment he got for us." Jihoon said as he plates the food on three plates and placing them on the table for their brunch.

Seungcheol walked back into his room and started to get himself ready for the day, while Jihoon and Jeonghan sat down at the table and started eating their food.

"I don't know if Seungcheol told you, I wanted to know what you guys talked about yesterday since you let me sleep back at your office." Jeonghan said, looking at Jihoon.

"I took Chan to school for you guys, thanks for 'caring' about Chan." Jihoon responded.

"What did you guys talked about?" Jeonghan said putting his utensils on the table, looking at Jihoon coldly.

"Calm down, hyung. What's up with you lately?" Jihoon said, still eating.

"Im dealing insomnia, what about you?" Jeonghan said picking up his utensils.

"Now we're talking about the lack of sleep?" Jihoon said as he looked up at Jeonghan.

"We wouldn't have been talking about if you talk to me about yesterday straight up." Jeonghan said.

"We only talked about the people on the most wanted list, who may have started the fire from 9 years ago." Jihoon said as he took his last bites and Seungcheol came in, started eating his food.

"How do you know it can be them? Got any proof about them?" Jeonghan said.

"They're murderer of young women and even their families. It could possibly relate to how the fire happened few days ago and what happened 9 years ago." Jihoon said.

"You know how long they have been on the most wanted list? What's the similarities of their murders between each women or their families?" Jeonghan bombarded them with questions.

"Woah there fella, we're not that far into their background and informations on the suspects." Jihoon said as he look up at the clock. "You guys better hurry up, its already 13:00."

Seungcheol started eating his food quickly, while Jeonghan is already finished his food, putting his plate in the sink. Jeonghan went over to the entrance, looking for what shoes to wear. He remembered about last night with the guy.

Flashback

"I know you're there, show yourself. We got a deal, don't we?" Jeonghan said, looking at the direction where the unknown man can be standing at.

"You've got good hearing and memory sir. I'm surprised." The man said.

"Not the time for compliments. Where is my parents?" Jeonghan said, waiting for him to show himself.

"Jeonghan is all grow up now, huh? Do one more thing then we'll speak more about your parents." The man said as Jeonghan can newr his footsteps getting further away.

"Wait! At least give me a hint about my parent's whereabouts." Jeonghan said, hearing the footsteps stopped.

"Your parents. The only thing I can say is that they're at a place where everyone doesn't know about the place, only a few people know about, it's rare for it's visitors." The man said as he walked away, leaving Jeonghan clueless.

End of flashback

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Jihoon said, as he was at the door frame.

"I'm fine, where's Seungcheol hyung?" Jeonghan said snapping back into reality, putting his shoes on quickly then walking out of their house.

"He's probably already got to my car. Come on let's go quickly." Jihoon said as he speed walked towards the stairs.

30 minutes later

Seungcheo, Jeonghan, and Jihoon arrived at Wonwoo's office. They were greeted by Mingyu at the entrance.

"Hey Mingyu, I guess Wonwoo called you over to 'guide' us to his office." Jeonghan said.

"Yes and that I'm part of the meeting too." Mingyu said fixing Jeonghan's error. "Let's go we got 10 more minutes."

The four quickly walked over to Wonwoo's office. Mingyu softly knocked on Wonwoo's door, letting him know that they're here.

"Come in." Wonwoo said, where they could hear his voice clearly. They walked in his office one by one, the three besides Mingyu was in awe of his office.

"Wow, how did you keep yourself organized and clean office." Seungcheol said as he does a 360 of his office.

"No need for any compliments, let's get started shall we?" Wonwoo said as he pointed to the chairs in front of him.

The four looked over where he pointed and saw 4 chairs around up together. They took a seat and watched Wonwoo find the files of each cases of what Lee JaeYoung has done. Wonwoo placed 5 cases in front of the four for them to look through.

"Wonwoo, what if it's not them? How are you so sure that they can be the ones that started it back then?" Jeonghan asked he looked at one of the cases.

"Why are you thinking so negatively hyung? If you know who it is, then say who you think is the one who started these kinds of stuff." Wonwoo responded back with everyone looking at Jeonghan, who stayed quiet.

"That what happen when you try to do things like that." Wonwoo said continuing on his search for more files.

"I guess those 5 files are the only ones. Let's get started, shall we?" Wonwoo said pulling up a white board and a projector.

"Wonwoo are you always this prepared?" Seungcheol asked, making Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Jihoon laugh. "I'm serious, why you three laughing?"

"Hyung just get use to how Wonwoo work, okay?" Jihoon said as he turn the lights off to start a presentation of Wonwoo's point of view for the case.