Chapter 21 (Finale)

Many years past, Chan haven't told anyone about meeting Jeonghan before he disappeared off to go somewhere. Chan graduated high school and started attending university, majoring in music, going a different career pathway compared to the others. He walked to the convenience store that's nearby.

Before he walked in the store, he could see Seungkwan working behind the counter. He looked around before opening the door, then the door opened revealing a man who looked like Jeonghan coming to a stop with Chan in front of him. The man didn't say anything but walked around Chan, walking away. Chan couldn't tell who he is since he only got a face mask covering half of his face, but his eyes are giving him feelings that it could be Jeonghan. 

Chan went after the man who turned the corner.

"Jeonghan hyung!" Chan yelled as the man stopped and looked back.

Chan stood there staring at Jeonghan. He slowly started walking to Jeonghan, who was waiting for him.

"So you're the one yet again to find me first after a couple of years passed." Jeonghan said, taking his face mask off, smiling at Chan.

"Where did you go off to after you walk away that day." Chan asked.

"I have to go travel to Daegu to find my mom and dad, and since I found them, I came back here and found a nice place to live with them, I don't where you and the others would be at now." Jeonghan said explaining the situation.

"So it took you two years to find them? Did you visited Seungcheol before you left?" Chan asked, bringing up Seungcheol's name, Jeonghan staying quiet after remembering about Seungcheol. "Ah, sorry I didn't mean to say that."

"Don't worry, it's still hard to get through but it's okay, I was looking everywhere around Seoul and visited him before going all the way to Daegu." Jeonghan explained. "I just met Seungkwan back at that convenience store, so how is the other's doing?"

"Wonwoo is of course the top investigator of Seoul, Mingyu still works in that autopsy room, Jisoo owns a guitar shop now, Seokmin became a officer worker, Jihoon went back to Busan to do what he does everyday as a police officer. Hoshi went to go volunteer at an orphanage so he can play with little kids, Minghao became a painter, Junhui and Hansol became a model and you know what Seungkwan is doing." Chan said.

"How about you? What are you doing?" Jeonghan asked.

"I'm majoring in music in Seoul University. I already got some people coming over to me asking if I was interested in joining their company." Chan said.

"That's good for you, I'm planning on having a party with my family soon, you mind helping me out by getting those invites to the others? The party would be in a few days, it would be nice to be back after a couple of years passed." Jeonghan said happily.

"Sure, do you need all their numbers again? You lost contact with all of us since that day." Chan said. Jeonghan nodded and took out his phone, letting Chan put his phone number in. "I'll text you the other's number."

"Thank you, I need to get going since it's getting late, get home safe, see you soon." Jeonghan said, heading back to his home.

Few days past by quick for Chan, since he started to dance for his upcoming performance for his school festival. Chan sent out the message to the others to meet him at Jeonghan's home address. He went over to Jeonghan's home first. He knocked on the door, slowly revealing Jeonghan.

"Hey Chan, you came a bit early, come in make yourself a home here." Jeonghan said, opening the door fully letting Chan in. Chan walked in and remembered back when they were little, just having fun before the disaster happened.

Soon they arrived one by one, eventually greeting Jeonghan's parents once again in so many years. They were having fun chatting with each other, but the atmosphere doesn't feel right without Seungcheol.

"Should we all go visit Seungcheol? I bet you haven't visited him yet Jeonghan hyung." Soonyoung said.

They all nodded and asked if Jeonghan's parents wanted to come. "Don't worry about us, you guys can go alone, it's your friend" Jeonghan's father said, waving his hand no.

They said their goodbyes to Jeonghan's parents and left to go to the memorial. Jeonghan was the last to leave the house, help tidying up some spots here and there, so his mother or father have to do lot of cleaning.

Once he left his home, he went straight to the memorial, where the others went earlier. He saw the guys and headed over to them, noticing they had a blanket on the grass area in front of Seungcheol's tombstone.

"When did you guys bring all of this?" Jeonghan asked, pointing towards the lights, drinks, the blanket and the food.

"We made a quick stop by the store to get these, we were planning on staying here for awhile." Chan said.

Jeonghan nodded and joined in. The party went on till midnight, having one by one leave due to their jobs. Wonwoo leaving first with Jihoon for a crime that came up. Soon it was only Jeonghan and Jisoo left alone with all mess they left the two.

"Jisoo, you can go ahead and go home, I'll clean this up."

"Um, are you sure? They left quite a mess here, you can't clean all of this by yourself."

"I'll be fine, you should go and check to make sure your guitar store is all locked up before someone comes and robs them."

Jisoo remembered about the store and looked at Jeonghan, before leaving to check if his employees locked the doors to the store. Jeonghan started cleaning up and packing up the lights they bought.

After finish packing up the lights, he laid on the blanket staring at the night sky.

"Seungcheol, how is it up there?" Jeonghan said, knowing there's going to be no response.

"We got him Seungcheol, we got him..."

"I have so many things to tell you in person but you could always watch over me and the others right?"

"Also Seungcheol... thank you for being my friend that been with me since we're little. We'll spend more time next time." Jeonghan said as he sat up.

He quietly got up, folding the blankets and packing it in a bag with the lights and a few containers. He took one glance at the tombstone filled with flowers.

"I miss you Seungcheol..." Jeonghan said quietly before turning to leave.

The End