Chapter 7

An hour later

Jeonghan wasn't paying most attention on Wonwoo's presentation of the "suspect" Lee JaeYoung. He have feeling about that guy he met not too long ago. Jeonghan think of a plan, where he would keep an eye on the guy quietly and at the same time would help Wonwoo and the others on trying to catch Mr. JaeYoung. Jeonghan started to think on who can help about finding this mysterious guy with him. Jeonghan carefully thought who could help him, even though the man can do anything harmful to them.

"Hey hyung? Why are you still here?" Wonwoo said as he start putting things back into where it used to be at.

"Sorry Wonwoo, I was thinking about how I was going to catch Mr. Lee." Jeonghan lied about what he was thinking.

"Why can't Seungcheol be like that?" Wonwoo said, laughing a bit at what he just said.

"Let's just say that I went through a lot more studying then what Seungcheol went through." Jeonghan said.

"Alright okay hyung. Do your train of thoughts of finding and arresting Mr. Lee JaeYoung." Wonwoo said.

"Okay Wonwoo, when is the next meeting? I kinda went out of space thinking about how to find him." Jeonghan said as he gets up, walking to the door frame.

"Next meeting, it will be in three days same time same place." Wonwoo said.

"Alright, I'll see you then." Jeonghan said as he exits the door.

As Jeonghan exits the main building of Wonwoo's office, he started walking to one of the nearby convenience stores to make a quick stop before getting on the bus, since Jihoon and Seungcheol left him there. Jeonghan pulled out his phone, texting Chan.

Jeonghan: Hey Chan, you got a minute?

Chan: What's up hyung? Not the actual "What's up" you know what I mean.

Jeonghan: I want you to help me out on something, it's kinda related to this case and what happened nine years ago, I know you don't want to be part of what we're doing but can you help you please?

Chan: If it's related to what happen nine years ago, that's the only thing I want to be a part of, because I'm the victim of that, I want to find the closure from that case since.

Jeonghan: Want anyone to come join you with this secret of ours?

Chan: Hansol hyung? I can just chat with him whenever both of us are free. I should get going. See you hyung.

Jeonghan: Don't slack off Chan, see you soon.

As he sent that last message, he didn't noticed he got food in his hand to be ready to be payed and eaten. Jeonghan walked up to the cashier and was shocked to see who it was.

"Ji-Jisoo?" Jeonghan said as he see Jisoo in front of him along with a textbook of becoming an entrepreneur.

"Hey hyung, why are you here? I saw Seungcheol and Jihoon leaving an hour ago, I thought you would be with them." Jisoo said as he scans the snacks Jeonghan brought.

"Well I was in Wonwoo's office in my train of thoughts not even noticing that they left." Jeonghan said as he faked a smile.

"4500 wons, anyways how's Chan doing in school?" Jisoo said looking up meeting Jeonghan's eyes.

"Chan is doing fine at school, he's been doing dance in the school.... what's with the textbook in front of you." Jeonghan said pointing to the textbook in front of them as he pays for his snacks.

"I decided to just become an entrepreneur so it can be easier to support the others." Jisoo said as he turn his attention back to the textbook.

"When is the night shift coming in?" Jeonghan asked, looking at a clock behind Jisoo.

"They're going come in, in a few minutes." Jisoo said as he looks at his watch. "Well, go have a seat around there and I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Want me buy you some snacks while you study?" Jeonghan said as he turned around back to get more snacks.

"You don't need to buy me food Jeonghan, I can buy them for myself." Jisoo said uselessly since he still working.

Jeonghan went around the convenience store looking for more snacks for Jisoo. Jeonghan decided on buying instant ramyeon, string cheeses, and others to put in the noodles for Jisoo. He walked back to Jisoo with food stacked on top of the bowl of instant ramyeon ready to be made

"Jeonghan, you don't need to do that." Jisoo looked at him, hopelessly scanning the food Jeonghan got for him.

"At least let me take care of you during the time will you?" Jeonghan said as he pull out his wallet again. "How much is the food?"

Jisoo sighed before saying the total cost of the snacks. As Jeonghan payed for Jisoo's food, the night shift came in. Jisoo exchanged greetings with the other workers and pack up his belongings and walked with Jeonghan to the eating area of the store. They took a seat and Jisoo watched Jeonghan prep his snack.

"Let me help you Jeonghan, you haven't eat your food yet." Jisoo said as he took his hand out and tried to help Jeonghan prep the little meal, they're about to have.

After a few minutes, Jeonghan and Jisoo got their little meal finished up, ready to eat. Jisoo started eating food and looking at his book to study. Jeonghan just watched him eat and study, reminding him of himself when he was still in the academy, getting ready to become an officer.

"jeonghan, are you going to eat?" Jisoo said looking at Jeonghan.

"I want you to help me out with something, I don't see what or how Wonwoo was trying to solve this." Jeonghan said as he watch Jisoo eat.

"Why you want me to help? You got Wonwoo." Jisoo said as he stop eating and looked over at Jeonghan.

"I already got Chan and maybe Hansol, I want to see who find that suspect first. You're down for it?" Jeonghan said as he looked over to Jisoo.

"Okay, let's do it." Jisoo said smiling at Jeonghan.