Chapter 16

Wonwoo watched the door as it's slowly opens. He pulled out his taser aiming it at the door to whoever arrived. The door opened to reveal Junhui and Minghao, Wonwoo sighed seeing the two.

"Where's Mingyu and Seungkwan?" Wonwoo said putting his taser away.

"Mingyu still in the autopsy room, Seungkwan is probably working till midnight." Junhui said walking past Wonwoo.

Junhui and Minghao made their way to the living room and greeting Jeonghan and the others.

"Jisoo hyung, you okay with your injury?" Junhui asked, watching the paramedics work on Jisoo and Seokmin.

"It's okay, don't worry about me." Jisoo said, smiling and looking at Junhui and Minghao.

"Okay, we'll go ahead and take the two to the hospital to make sure nothing is badly cut or anything to be safe." One of the paramedics said, putting Jisoo on a stretcher then leaving the home.

Seokmin followed behind the paramedics for his injury, pointing to the television for Wonwoo and Jeonghan noticing. Wonwoo walked over to the television looking around before noticing a little camera.

"Thanks to Seokmin, we got evidence to how this happened." Wonwoo said, taking the camera out of it's spot.

Both Jeonghan and Wonwoo looked at the camera, while Hansol went to his room bringing out a laptop. Wonwoo looked around the camera while Hansol was going through settings to get the camera connected.

"Hyung I got it." Hansol said, Wonwoo tossing the camera to Jeonghan and turning his attention to the computer.

Wonwoo watched the screen as Hansol rewind the video to the beginning, watching that unknown man. Jihoon came over and started taking details of what happened from what they were seeing.

After watching the clip from the camera, Wonwoo stood up and headed to the door.

"I'll be going to the department, Jihoon, let's go." Wonwoo said.

The two left the house, leaving Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Junhui, Soonyoung, Minghao, Hansol, and Chan, who's still in the living room.

"I guess you guys can stay over for the night." Soonyoung said in a brighter tone, hoping to brighten the atmosphere.

Junhui and Minghao nodded and headed to Jisoo's room. Jeonghan looked over at Seungcheol.

"Seungcheol, you can sleep in my room. I'm going to go visit them at the hospital." Jeonghan said, getting up and headed to the door.

"Let me go with you." Chan said following behind.

"Aren't you sleepy? You don't need to come with me." Jeonghan said.

"I want to go, I feel bad about Jisoo and Seokmin hyung getting hurt at times like this." Chan said.

"I guess you can come. Do you happen to know how to drive Jisoo's car?" Jeonghan asked.

"His car? I think so, he taught me a day or two ago." Chan stated.

"Great. Let's go, Soonyoung, take care of them while we're gone." Jeonghan said as he left the home with Chan.

After a few turns, they arrived at the hospital. Once they entered the hospital, they see lots of patients in their gowns, walking around. Chan walked over to the reception desk asking for Seokmin and Jisoo's room. Once Jeonghan heard the room numbers, he left Chan and headed up the stairs to their room numbers.

After a few levels in the stairwell, he got to their room, peeking through the window to make sure they're in there. He opened the door to see the sleeping Jisoo on the other bed while Seokmin was reading a book on the other.

"Hey hyung." Seokmin said quietly, noticing Jeonghan's appearance.

"How are you doing?" Jeonghan said, quietly moving a chair next to Seokmin's bed.

"After tomorrow, we'll be discharged. Jisoo went into the operation room for a few minutes to get stitches on his wound." Seokmin said.

"Okay that's-" Jeonghan pause after hearing the door open, revealing Chan.

"Seokmin hyung, you're okay?!" Chan said rushing over to Seokmin.

"I'm fine, also quiet down a bit before trying to wake Jisoo up." Seokmin said.

"Sorry about earlier hyung." Chan said quietly.

"Don't blame yourself, at least we know what's that guy's facial is, don't worry Chan, we're going to find him soon." Seokmin said trying to help brighten Chan's mood up.

"Also Seokmin, you don't mind us staying here for the night right?" Jeonghan asked.

"Of course. Hope you're comfortable for the night though." Seokmin said.

"Why is Jisoo hyung knocked out? Ain't he the last one to go to sleep?" Chan asked, looking over Jisoo.

"He got to go in the operation room to get his deep cut stitched up, he's most likely tired from what happened earlier, he needed the sleep anyways." Seokmin explained.

 "What book are you reading Seokmin hyung?" Chan asked, pointing to a book on his lap.

"It's just some random book I asked for since I'm having trouble sleeping." Seokmin responded. "Do you want to read it?"

"No no, you can finish the book hyung." Chan said.

"Did you happen to see what kind of knife that the man used?" Jeonghan asked.

"Sadly no, but that wound from Jisoo hyung, its something small and sharp." Seokmin said.

"It could be those pocket knives. You and the others always talking about the weapon being a pocket knife." Chan said.

"How do you know we were talking about pocket knives being the main weapon?" Jeonghan asked, looking at Chan.

"I probably kinda asked Jisoo about what's going on but that doesn't matter right now." Chan said, smiling.

"You two should go to sleep, you must be tired from what happened today." Seokmin said. 

The two nodded, getting comfortable in their seats and started to drift off to sleep one by one.