Chapter 12

Jeonghan looked through each bedroom door until he sees Soonyoung sleeping peacefully. He quietly walked in Soonyoung's room, carefully walking towards Soonyoung. He got to the bed and shook him softly. Soonyoung just moved around, still in his sleep. Jeonghan got on the bed and hugged him, shaking him at the same time.

"What is it?" Soonyoung said tiredly, looking at Jeonghan after Jeonghan's successful attempt at waking Soonyoung up. "Hyung?"

"Come on. Get up, you won't be able to sleep tonight, dinner's almost ready." Jeonghan said getting off the bed, fixing his clothes.

"Dinner? What time is it?" Soonyoung said, rubbing his eyes and looked at the clock, saying 7:17pm. "I've been sleeping for that long?"

"I guess so, Chan came to visit so might as well say hello, cause he's going to be staying here for a while." Jeonghan said.

Jeonghan left Sooyoung's room, seeing the food set on the table. He walked over to the kitchen, watching the two clean up the area.

"Let me clean up, you two already made the food for dinner. Go get Chan and Hansol. Soonyoung still in his room probably getting himself freshen up." Jeonghan said, coming over to Jisoo and Seokmin.

"No. don't worry about us, we got it. Plus two is better then one while cleaning the kitchen, we'll be done soon." Seokmin said, continuing cleaning the pots.

Jeonghan watched the two for a bit and left the kitchen to get Hansol and Chan for dinner. He walked over to Hansol and Chan. They were still playing that one video game, Jeonghan watched them for a little while.

"Hey guys, there's food ready on the table." Jeonghan said, still watching them play.

"We'll be over there after we finish this match." Both of them said in unison, not bothered by themselves saying it at the same time.

"How you two think the same thing and say it at the same time?" Jeonghan said laughing about how they talked in unison.

"Go get the sleepy head Soonyoung hyung, don't worry about us." Hansol stated, still focused on the game.

Jeonghan quietly went to Soonyoung's door, knocking on the door first.

"Who is it?" Soonyoung yelled.

"You know who it is, I'm only here to tell you that the food's ready." Jeonghan said.

"I'll be out in a minute." Soonyoung responded.

Jeonghan walked back to the dining room, seeing Jisoo and Seokmin sitting there, waiting for Hansol, Chan, and Soonyoung. Jeonghan took a seat, then see Hansol and Chan coming in. They waited for Soonyoung, to come over.

"I thought you got Soonyoung up?" Jisoo asked.

"I thought I did too, I'll go get him." Jeonghan said.

Jeonghan got up and head to Soonyoung's room. As he was about to knock on the door, Soonyoung opened the door, giving Soonyoung a scare.

"Hyung, what are you doing? Trying to scare me like Jihoon?" Soonyoung asked.

"I was going to get you to come over since the food is getting cold... Jihoon scared you?" Jeonghan asked.

"No." Sooyoung said flustered. "I'll be right behind you."

Jeonghan nodded and headed back to the table with Soonyoung behind him. The two took a seat and began eating the food.

30 minutes later

Hansol and Chan left to their rooms, Chan agreed on sleeping in Hansol's room since there wasn't enough rooms for Chan. Jisoo and Seokmin was busy cleaning the dishes and the table. Jeonghan went into his room and looked at the map once more.

While he was looking at the map, his phone started ring. Jeonghan picked up the phone and see Seungcheol's name.

"Hey Seungcheol. What happened?" Jeonghan said, answering the call.

"Hey, is Chan over there with you? Jihoon went to go pick him up few hours ago but he wasn't there." Seungcheol said.

"He is but why are you calling now?" Jeonghan asked.

"Wonwoo called and wanted us to check out the scenes in two buildings." Seungcheol responded.

"Really? Tell Jihoon that Chan will be staying here with Jisoo and I until his little school break is over." Jeonghan said, hanging up the phone.

As he turned his phone off, he got another phone call. This time it wasn't Seungcheol, it only showed "No Caller ID". Jeonghan thinks he know who it is, he left his room and walked over to the kitchen to see Jisoo and Seokmin, taking a break from all the cleaning.

"Hey I'm going to get some fresh air out, I'll be back in before midnight." Jeonghan said, then walked towards the front door.

He exited the house and looked back at his phone, he already missed two calls from the person.

"Hello?" Jeonghan answered the phone.

"Jeonghan where you been?" The deep voiced man said on the other end.

"Why you care? Who are you?" Jeonghan said, waiting for his response.

"Find me then you could find your parents." The man responded, not answering any of Jeonghan's questions.

"Wait. What's about my parents? What did you do to them?" Jeonghan said after hearing the man saying the words "your parents".

"Nothing. Your mission now is to find me then I'll give you the directions of where your parents are at." The man said before hanging up.

Jeonghan stood there shock about what he heard about his parents. They could be alive after all this time. He stayed outside for a while, until Soonyoung opened the front door.

"Hyung. Come on it's getting cold out here." Soonyoung said getting his attention.

"I'll be in, in just a second, I need to think about this." Jeonghan said.

Soonyoung nodded and closed the door, leaving Jeonghan out with thoughts still processing over what the man said over the phone.

After a while, Jeonghan headed back inside. He entered and saw Jisoo in the living room reading his book.

"Jisoo, I need help with something." Jeonghan said as he took a seat next to Jisoo.

"Help with what? I'm kinda busy around this time when it comes to studying for me." Jisoo said, looking over at Jeonghan.

"It's like a way to find my parents." Jeonghan said, having Jisoo's full attention.

"Your parents?" Jisoo said shocked.