Chapter 19

"Seungcheol, you're on speakerphone." Wonwoo said as he put his phone on the table.

"Okay, Jihoon and I think we found that guy's hiding spot." Seungcheol said.

"Really? Where?" Jeonghan said.

"Jeonghan, why are you with him? I thought you're with Jisoo and Seokmin." Seungcheol said.

"I payed a visit but continue, where is he hiding?" Jeonghan responded.

"We're in the train station near the hospital, it could be his hiding spot. We spotted the man that's in all black going somewhere in the station, while looking at the camera around the station." Seungcheol said.

"Okay, I'll be over there, see you later Wonwoo." Jeonghan said, heading out the door.

He started to remember the guy, who bumped into him. The man dressed in all black, half of his face covered with a black colored face mask, is what Jeonghan started to look out for. He entered the station, walking through the busy crowd of people. He noticed someone in all black walking on the other side of the station, he started heading over to the man as fast as he could through the busy crowd.

He was pulled to the side, seeing Seungcheol.

"Why did you do that? I was going to find him through the crowd."

"I thought you were coming to see the cameras."

"Might as well get backup. I'm going to go look for him." Jeonghan said leaving Seungcheol's side, going through the crowd.

Jeonghan made it to the end of the station and looked around, seeing a slightly opened door. He walked over to the door, taking out his phone for light in the dark room. He walked around the room, noticing traps on the floor. After walking around a few traps and corners, he heard footsteps. He looked around the dark room, seeing a figure behind a few pipes.

"Come on out, I know you're there." 

"Look at you Jeonghan, surprised you didn't get caught by those traps on the floor." 

"Make this simple and just tell me where my father and mother's whereabouts."

"You think I give you their whereabouts that easily?" 

As the man say that, he rushed over to Jeonghan pinning him to the wall. Jeonghan pushed the man off of him and went back at him, feeling the contact between his knuckles and the man's body. As Jeonghan pinned the man to the wall, he pulled the pocketknife out of the man's pocket and slowly putting it close to man's torso.

"Are you going to give me their whereabouts now?"

"You gotten stronger since I last saw you Jeonghan."

"Just give me their whereabouts then I won't need to do what I'm about to do with the knife of yours."

"And if I don't? I know you wouldn't stick that knife in your hand in me." 

"You don't know me that well."

As Jeonghan makes contact with the knife to the man, he could hear footsteps. He looked at the direction of where the footstep is coming from. Jeonghan was shocked to see Seungcheol with the gun pointing at their direction.

"Seungcheol, can you please, this is a private matter of mines."

"Why would I leave if you're going to stab the man."

"Just leave please. I don't want to risk you getting hurt."

"I already got back up coming, Jeonghan, drop the knife now."

"No, you don't know what this man can do."

"Jeonghan! Just drop the knife and I'll put the gun away."

With those words, Jeonghan slowly pulled the knife out of the man's torso and taking a step back from the man. Jeonghan looked at his hand, holding the bloody knife then looked at Seungcheol. The man took the opportunity and knocked Jeonghan on the floor then dashed to Seungcheol. 

As Jihoon got out of the room, seeing the man in black holding his stomach. Jihoon chased after the man, knowing it could be him. The man noticed Jihoon running after him and took another way. Jihoon knows the station well and used another hallway to get to him quicker. After a few turns, he bumped into the man. He quickly put the handcuff on the man, not worrying about his wound. The officers came at right time as Jihoon finished putting the cuffs on him.

"Sir, may I get your name?" Jihoon asked.

"Go asked Yoon Jeonghan, give him this too." The man said, handing him the small folded paper. 

Jihoon looked at the folded paper and at the man multiple times. He sighed and went back to where the man came from. As he reached the door, he could hear soft cries in the room, he opened the door and turning on a flashlight, seeing the traps pushed to the walls. Jihoon continued walking closer to the soft cries, he saw Jeonghan and Seungcheol, bloody knife and the gun on the floor. Jeonghan was crying, knowing Seungcheol was shot around the lung areas. Jihoon took out his phone and called the ambulance asking them to hurry and rushed over to Jeonghan. 

 The first responders came in with medical equipment and a stretcher. Jihoon forced Jeonghan away from the unconscious Seungcheol, taking him out of the room. Jihoon handed Jeonghan the small folder paper. 

"What is this?" Jeonghan asked.

"It's from that man, I want to know his name, do you know what his name is?" Jihoon said, looking at Jeonghan.

"Well he's Ryu Namho... he was family friend that was supposed to help us." Jeonghan said after taking a deep breath, but still have tears coming out of his eyes.

Jihoon pulled Jeonghan in for a hug, knowing Jeonghan having to witness Seungcheol getting shot back in the room.