Chapter 19

Elizabeth's POV:
It was officially the day of the Luna Ceremony and I couldn't shake the nerves that rested in my stomach.

Everything was being set up and it looked beautiful, as nervous as I am, I'm also excited to finally have a pack again, except this one I have to lead.

The door opens slowly and my mate walks in, still in his pyjamas, and smiles at me.

"One of the pack members, Olivia, has a selection of dresses she designed for you to choose from for today." He tells me.

"Okay, thank you i'll go just now, where is she?" I ask.

"In the room near the kitchen, the door has been left open for you," he says before slipping away to get ready.

I quickly brush my hair and slip on some flats before going to find Olivia.

"Hi Luna Williams, I'm Olivia," a nice girl with long red hair greets me excitedly.

"You can just call me Elizabeth, the Luna Ceremony is later today," I smile.

"I've been designing these for a while, Alpha Anderson told me that he had met his mate before he announced it, I hope you like them, you only need to choose one anyway," she tells me happily.

I take a look at the dresses and gasp, she has to be a professional designer these are so elegant and extravagant.

I run my hands through the soft material of all the dresses, the more I stare at these beautiful outfits, the less nervous I become.

I pull out the dress that first caught my eye and gasp, this is definitely the dress I want to wear. It's the most beautiful piece of clothing I've ever seen in my life.

I run my hands through the fabric again, as if to convince myself this dress was real

"That is the perfect dress for you," Olivia says, making me jump. I completely forgot she was there, I was so entranced by the dress.

"Thank you so much for making this, you're so talented," I say to her.

"It was my honour, my mother designed the last Luna's dress for the ceremony, it's always been my dream to design the next Luna's," she informs me.

"I have the perfect shoes for you to go with this dress," she continues.

She disappears behind a rack of clothes and bends down to pick up something and returns holding a gorgeous pair of heels.