Chapter 39- The Finale

Third Person: 10 months later

"Beth! Beth! Are you ready? I'm so excited, the whole pack is here!" Little Justin squeals, jumping around in elation. He had asked Elizabeth who was walking her down the aisle as he knows her father has passed away and when she told him Xavier's dad was going to, he begged to walk her down the aisle and she immediately said yes without a second thought.

Justin's excitement brightened the room, calming Elizabeth's nerves the more she looked at him. She couldn't have asked for a better brother and she loved him with all her heart despite him not being her dad's son.

Elizabeth adjusted her long gown and turned to look in the mirror one last time. She had spent far too long looking for the perfect dress but she knew when she tried the one on she'd know, and she did. She wanted today to be perfect, especially for Xavier for it would be the last day they'd spend with their pack.

Elizabeth had spent months on end working up her confidence again, spending everyday with her pack members, proving to them she was a worthy Luna, and she was, she got to know every single person, she had helped almost everyone with something and ...

Elizabeth had spent months on end working up her confidence again, spending everyday with her pack members, proving to them she was a worthy Luna, and she was, she got to know every single person, she had helped almost everyone with something and most importantly developed a strong bond with each one of them, that's why she decided she needed to step down as Luna, to give them a strong leader as soon as possible to make the pack the best it can be, to keep them all safe from wars and attacks.

A few months into planning the wedding, some of the higher up pack members tried to persuade Xavier to marry Olivia Walters, the Alpha's daughter of a pack nearby, they were relentless and wouldn't stop trying to convince Xavier to mate with her and produce heirs to the pack, Elizabeth couldn't listen to them anymore and walked out every time they brought it up, but every time Xavier would always run after her and promise her she is the only woman he was ever going to lay eyes on.

"Okay," Elizabeth took a deep breath, "are you ready Justin?"

"Yes, I'm ready," he beamed up at her, to be fair he was more excited about the party happening afterwards but Elizabeth didn't mind, she was just glad she got to spend the day with him before she and Xavier left.

The soft music started to flow and the doors opened and Elizabeth's eyes immediately flew to Xavier, he looked like a god, he didn't look human, his beauty outstood everyone else in the room and Elizabeth couldn't tear her eyes away from him.

Xavier lifted his head and his jaw dropped immediately, he didn't think it was possible for someone to be so beautiful, she looked like an angel, she was so elegant as she walked towards him, never faltering but he could see her hands shaking as she held onto the bouquet tightly.

Elizabeth kissed Justin on the head and whispered 'I love you' in his ear and he ran off, holding the flowers with a wide grin on his face, showing off his newly missing tooth.

She stood in front of Xavier and he took her soft hands in his, holding on tightly. The pack, even the high ranking members, stared at them in awe, absolutely nothing could beat the love mates have for each other, it made for the most beautiful wedding ceremonies.