...😏😏😏😏

After we got done eating I gathered up all the plates and walked to the kitchen. I put them in the sink and was getting ready to wash them when I felt arms go around my waist. I turn around already knowing that it was Payton. I then hear a door slam shut. I jump and then I realize that it was my mom's bedroom door. "James must of went and locked himself in their room." I say. " Are you going to my house?" Payton asked. "I have to ask my mom." I responded. "I also have to wash these dishes." I laugh. "Here I will wash them,you can go ask your mom." Payton told me smiling. I returned the smile and said "are you sure?" "Yes,now go because if you can then we can watch movies all night." Payton said. "Ooh that sounds fun. Ok I'm going." I ask my mom and she said yes. I run to the kitchen and wrap my arms around Payton's waist. "She said yes." I say. "Yay that's awesome. We are going to have so much fun I promise." Payton says. He was still washing the dishes when I took a pile of bubbles and smeared it on his face. I laughed. Payton turns around and does the same thing. "Payback!" He yells. I laugh. At this point I'm dying because of how much I'm laughing. I stop laughing. I look Payton in the eyes and he looks me in the eyes. The world stops. Time stays in place. Payton grabs my waist and pulls me closer to his body. I wrap my arms around his neck. We start to lean in." Brittni did you wash the....oh" my mom stops in her tracks. I release my arms from Payton's neck but Payton remains how he is. "Payton..." I say loud enough for him to hear. "Sorry." He says and let's go of my waist and stands beside me. "Did I interrupt something?" My mom says smirking. "No." I say while blushing a little. "Ummm..." Is all that Payton says. "Well look at the time I better get ready to go." I say while walking up the stairs. I pack an overnight bag and walk back down the stairs. Payton looks at me and smiles. My mom is talking to him. OH SHIT MY MOM IS TALKING TO HIM THERE IS NO TELLING WHAT SHE IS SAYING. I run down the stairs almost dying in the process. I stand by Payton and listen to what my mom was saying. " bye have a good time." Was all she said. I'm going to have to ask Payton later what she was talking about. Payton's mom and Faith where already in the car. As Payton and I were walking out my mom yells "DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!¡!¡!¡!¡" I start to fast walk while Payton is dying laughing his ass off. "That wasn't funny." I say. "Yeah it was." Payton says while still laughing. We get in the backseat and Payton is still dying. I look at him and start to laugh as well. His laugh is very contagious. "Ahh so it was funny." Payton says finally calming down. "No I was laughing at you." I say while letting out a little laugh. Payton looks at me and smiles. "What?¿" I say while smiling. "Your beautiful. That's what." Payton said while smiling still. His smile I just can't uggg he is so...perfect. I start to blush. I hide my face in my hands so Payton couldn't see my face. "Wow hold up whatcha doing. Are you bLuShInG?¿"Payton says while laughing. "Maybe." I say back. He laughs and then pulls my hands away from my face. "You can't hide that beautiful face of yours." Payton says. I blush an even darker shade of red. Payton smiles and says "your cute." I blush even more. He then says " You have beautiful eyes." "Payton stopppp your making it worse." I whine while laughing. " I know." Payton says while smirking. Mrs.Joanne laughs and says "y'all are too cute." Payton then blushes realizing that his mom and sister are in the front seat. "Now who's blushing?" I say to Payton. He lets out a little chuckle and smiles at me once more. We get to his house. I get out of the car and start walking up to the door. Payton gets in front of me to unlock the door. Might I just add really quick that HIS HOUSE IS FUCKING HUGE!!! Sorry ok but we walk in and the inside is very clean and idk I'm trying to describe a house and yeah lol. " let me show you to my room." Payton says. He then takes my hand and leads me up to his room. He has a big flat screen tv along with some blue neon lights and a whole bunch of snacks. His bed was pretty big. "Where will I be sleeping?¿" I ask while smiling. " umm you can sleep on the bed I can take the couch." Payton says. " I don't want you to have to suffer with the couch,you can have the bed I will take the couch." I say. I then had an idea "...orrrrrrrr... If you want to we can share a bed." I said while smiling at the ground. Payton smiles at me and then says "I would like that." Payton says winking at me. "But we aren't gonna do anything." I said. "Alright and I am going to respect that." Payton says back. He then goes  to his dresser opens a drawer and gets his sweat pants out. He walks out of the room. Ok I think I can go ahead and get dressed in my pjs. I quickly rustle through my bag and get out my sleeping shorts and Tshirt. I quickly put on my shorts and just as I was about to put on my shirt I hear a knock on the door. I start to freak out. "Give me a second." I say. It was like I turned into the flash because I put my shirt on so fast it was honestly unbelievable. "Come in." I say. Payton walks in with just sweatpants on. Can I just say DAMN. Like omg I can't. "Like what you see?" Payton asks while laughing. I roll my eyes. I grab my phone and crawl into his bed. He looks at me and smiles. "You know what I just realized?" Payton said while looking at me."What?" "That we seriously just accidentally texted two weeks ago and then somehow it's like the Universe planned it or something because we met and now you are at my house." Payton said while smiling. " wow...your right." "I know." Payton said. I plug in my charger to my phone and Payton gets on the bed next to me. He puts on Netflix.(lol netflix and chill???" Jkjkjk.😂😂❤️) " what do you want to watch?" Payton looks at me and asks. "I don't know." I respond. "Birdbox?¿" Payton asks. "Lol I don't know. I don't really like scary movies." I say while laughing. "It's fine B. Nothing will get you I promise." Payton says. "Can you like stop being so cute." I ask. "Nah." Payton says while laughing.
Skip 30 minutes
I was currently hiding my face in Payton's chest. "I mean it isn't that scary but there's a lot of blood so yeah." I say. " well as long as it keeps you close to me." Payton said while letting out a laugh. I look up at him and he looks down at me. "Hi." I say while laughing. " You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you right now." Payton said while looking me in the eye. I laughed. "I'm serious." Payton said while still looking down at me. "Oh...well I want to kiss you as well." I said. I then felt a pair of lips on mine. It took me a few seconds to realize what was happening but then afterwards I started kissing back. After about a minute we needed to stop to catch our breath. That was my first kiss. I'm not going to tell him that though just in case he thinks that it is weird for a 15 year old to still have virgin lips. "You're a good kisser." Payton said. "Thank you." I say back wondering how the heck I am a good kisser when I haven't ever kissed anyone. "You aren't to bad yourself." I said while laughing. Payton then pulls me close to him and wraps his arms around me. My phone starts ringing. I turn to get it when Payton tightens his grip. "I have to answer this." I say. "Ok." Payton says disappointedly. I grab it and answer the FaceTime call. I then see Bailee's face pop up on my screen. "Hey Brittni." Bailee says. "Wassup Bailee." Payton is not in the camera view. "Where are you?¿"Bailee asks. "At my house." "No your not that isn't your bed sheets and you also don't have blue neon lights you have yellow llama lights." Bailee says. "You come over to my house to much." I say while laughing. "I know.So where are you?" Bailee asks once again. Payton then sneezes. "Who was that?¿" Bailee asks. "No one...it was just...Gunner yeah...Gunner." I say. "Brittni quit lying to me where are you and what are are you doing and who are you with?" "Hi you must be the famous Bailee that Brittni talks about. Well my name is Payton and this is my room and we are watching a movie." Payton says while taking my phone. "BRITTNI YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?¿!¡" " no............it's a long story that I will tell you another time." I say while Payton let out a little laugh. " wait does he know that you still have virgin lips?¿" Bailee asks. "Well about that.........." "Wait I was your first kiss??¿I feel honored to have taken your lips virginity." Payton said while laughing and smiling at me. "YALL KISSED?" Bailee starts to freak out. "Ok bye I will probably see you tomorrow." I hang up on her. " well.............." I say. Payton started to laugh. "How old is Bailee?¿" Payton asks. "She is 14.why?" I say. "Because I have a friend and his name is Tyler. They honestly act the same. They would be adorable together." Payton says. "Ooooooooooh we are going to all have to go to Chick-fil-la tomorrow or something so they can meet." I say. " YES. We have to they would go perfectly together. Also Chick-fil-la is the best." Payton says. "I know right." I laugh. "I will text Bailee tomorrow morning and you can Text Tyler tomorrow as well." "Ok sounds like a plan." Payton says.