"Well Shit."

We go upstairs and start to pack for tour. I haven't asked my mom yet but she'll be fine with it. I'll ask her when I'm done packing because either way I'll be going wether she likes it or not.
"Hey Payt. Do you have an extra suitcase?" I ask.
"Yeah let me get one for you." He says and walks out the room.
I start to think and I'm really craving some hot Cheetos right now. Sour Patch kids also sounds good. My phone goes off.
Noen😂💕💫:Hey
Brit🌷😝💛:Hey what's up
Noen😂💕💫: nm wbu?
Brit🌷😝💛: same just packing for tour tomorrow
Noen😂💕💫: same.
Brit🌷😝💛:Well I have to go I'll see you tomorrow.
Noen😂💕💫: see you tomorrow bye
Brit🌷😝💛:Bye💛
Payton walks back in the room with my suitcase.
"Thanks Payt."
"No problem babygirl." He says and gives me that same smile I fell for.
I start to pack. Midway through I start to look for my scrunchie but I can't find it. I was about to ask Payton where it was when I turned around and saw it was on his wrist.
"Payton, is that my scrunchie?" I ask with a smirk on my face.
"Yes it is." He smiled back.
"Mhm." I say and just smile.
I get back to packing and within an hour I'm finished. I look over at Payton and see he is still packing.
"Hey Payt...do you think we could go by the store and get some snacks for later?" I ask.
"Um yeah sure. I'm almost done packing and then we can go." Payton says.
"Alrighty. Do you need help with anything?" I ask.
"Um...no. I'm almost done Babe." He says.
A few minutes later he zips his suitcase up.
"Alright let's go." He says while looking at me.
"Mk."
We go downstairs and get into his car. We go to the dollar store and I get Hot Cheetos, Sour Patch Kids, beef jerky, and a Snapple Apple. Payton gets two bags of chips and a candy bar. We check out and head home. I get out of the car too see a beautiful pitbull puppy sitting on the front door step. Payton looks at me.
"It looks scared Babe." He says.
"It does. Give me a sec. Let me get some of my beef jerky our and see if I could earn its trust." I say.
"Babygirl, I don't know about this." Payt says.
"Don't worry I know what I'm doing. I've rescued dogs before. I used to volunteer at a rescue center for animals and I rescued a lot of dogs." I say getting some beef jerky out.
"Ok babe just don't get hurt." He says.
"It's a puppy Payt." I say.
"I know but still."
I slowly approach the puppy and it gets slightly startled. I throw a piece of jerky at it and it sniffs it and looks at me. The puppy then eats it. I throw another piece but this time closer to me. It gets off the steps and slowly approaches me. It eats the jerky again. I sit criss-cross on the ground and I have a piece in my hand. The puppy approaches me and eats it from my hand. As it is eating I slowly try to pet it. As my hand approaches it, it flinches but then looks at me. The puppy then leans into my hand. I rub behind its ears. It approaches my lap and sits down in it. Wow. I've been volunteering rescuing dogs for 2 years and this has only happened one other time. I look up at Payton.
"Seems to like you huh Baby." He says and let's out a small laugh.
"Yeah. "
I feel bad for calling the puppy "it" so I check its gender. Yup that's a boy.
"It's a boy." I say.
"So what are you going to do with him?" Payton asks.
"It's proven that pets help with anxiety and depression as well with panic attacks. I want to keep him. He will help me with my problems. I feel like I already have a connection to him as well." I say.
"What is your mom going to say?" He asks.
"She's been wanting a dog for a while so she shouldn't mind. Also I'll take care of him so she doesn't need to worry about him." I say.
(A/N alright I just remembered that I mentioned already having dogs earlier on in the book but we are going to ignore that because I forgot. So this is her first dog in 7 years. Ok? Ok.)
"Alright babe. What are we going to do right now with him?"
"If you don't mind I would love to keep him here and the hotel we are staying at is dog friendly for the tour so I'll just bring him with me." I say while petting him.
"Ok. That's fine with with me but when are we going to get the supplies because we leave tomorrow and it's already 6:00."
"I have a stash of money my mom left me. Can we go by my house and get that along with my money and then go to PetCo?" I ask.
"Sure Babygirl, anything for you." Payton says leaning down and giving me a kiss.
I'm still sitting on the ground. I look down and he fell asleep in my lap. He was pure white with piercing blue eyes. Almost like the waters in those fancy beaches, pretty and blue. I pick him up in my arms and walk back over to the car. I sit down and put him in my lap. Payton puts his hand on my thigh and starts driving.
"So what are you going to name him?" Payt Asks.
"I'm not sure yet. I'll figure out something tho." I say.
We drove a few more minutes and we approaches my house.
"Ok I'm gonna go in and leave him here ok?" I say.
"Babe I don't want you going alone." Payton says.
"Ok, we will all go. He is still small enough to fit inside my shirt." I say as I grab the puppy and put him in my shirt next to my heart beat to keep him calm.
He is only about 5 months old. Payton grabs my hand and we go to my house. I get my key and unlock the door. I go upstairs into my room. I shudder. So many horrible things have happened here. Payton takes notice and kisses my cheek.
"It's alright babe he's not here to hurt you." Payton says.
"I know but still." I say.
I feel the puppy move. I quickly grab my savings and we then go downstairs and open the cookie jar and take out the $500 my mom left me.
"I'm sorry about all this trouble." I say while getting in the car and putting the puppy back on my lap.
"Baby it's nothing,I promise. I'm just glad you are so happy." Payton says and puts his hand on my thigh.
We look at each other and then kiss. The puppy sniffs both of us while we are kissing and we both pull away laughing. Payton pets him and the puppy starts to wag his tail. He is extremely under weight so we are going to by a good food to put some weight on him. He isn't showing any signs of heart worms so we are good. Payton starts to drive and soon we are at PetCo. 
We buy everything but then comes time for the collar. (Leave name suggestions for the puppy,remember he has bright blue eyes and pure white fur.)
:::::::::::::::::::::A/N::::::::::::::::::::::
Ok I feel as tho this chapter was slightly boring. I'm sorry. The next one should be better. And stay tuned because a lot of shit is going to go down on tour. Also if you wonder why I chose a pitbull out of all dogs it's because I'm a huge believer that they are completely misunderstood. Pitbulls are NOT aggressive dogs only if you train them to be. The stereotype of a pitbull is wrong. They are not vicious man eating dogs. They are so sweet and loving. If you see a pitbull being aggressive it's because the OWNER made it that way. It's not just pitbulls its every dog. How the OWNER raises them and treats them is how they are going to act. I have a pitbull, his name is Gunner and he is the sweetest dog I've ever met. He is so caring and is just one big cuddle monster. Their ears are not naturally cropped the owners most likely took a pair of scissors and cut them off for dog fights. My dog has both of his ears. DO NOT crop your dogs ears. It causes hearing disabilities because that part of the  ear you cut off helps detect sound. If you see any sign of dog fighting or animal abuse please contact your local animal rescue and they will have the police take care of it. Thank you.
Bye
Loves❤️💕🌷
Fan account: iits_mybaby_payton
Main:iitzbrittni
REMEMBER: if y'all have nothing nice to say about this book then don't say anything at all. If you have a problem with this book then don't read it. So if you are one of those people(you know who you are) then leave now. Thank y'all.