"Ugh."😂❤️🌷

We are back at Payton's house and it is very late. I was getting dressed when I get a message from Bailee.
Bailee: Hey B, I was wondering if you wanted to have kinda like a girls day tomorrow? Just me and you?
Me:Yeah that sounds fun. Where do you want to meet?
Bailee: The mall at like 12?
Me: alright bye goodnight.
Bailee: goodnight.
"Payton, Bailee and I are going to the mall tomorrow for just a girls day out."
"Um ok." He says kinda sad.
"Payton why are you sad?"
"It's just I feel like it's going to be so boring."
"You can invite Chase or something and y'all can have like a guys day."
"Yeah I guess."
"Ok."
I get in bed and wrap my arms around Payton.
"Goodnight Payt."
"Goodnight Babygirl."
He then wraps his arms around me and we fall asleep.
I wake up to my alarm. I look up and see Payton looking down at me.
"Good morning beautiful." He says.
"Good morning love." I say back.
I get up and soon get pulled back down.
"5 more minutes." Payton says in a raspy voice.
"I have to go take a shower." I say.
"Please." He then says with puppy eyes.
"Fine."
"YAY."
Payton and I lay there for a good ten minutes just enjoying each other's presence.
"Ok I have to get ready now."
"Fine."
I get up and go to Payton's restroom and get in the shower. I get out and quickly realize that I forgot my clothes(seriously it seems like I'm repeating everything but I promise there will be some changes.)
"Well shit." I mutter to myself.
I get my towel and wrap it around me. I walk out of the bathroom and around the bed to my bag. Payton gives me a confused look.
"What are you doing?" He asks.
"I forgot my clothes."
"Typical Brittni." He laughs.
I then run back into the bathroom and get dressed in a Why Don't We shirt along with black ripped skinny jeans and some black combat boots. I do my typical makeup routine and I look at the time. 11:45.
"Hey Payt can you drive me to the mall."
"Yeah sure Babygirl."
"Thank youuu!"
Payton laughs and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
~time skip~
I am at the mall with Bailee and we just finished eating lunch at the food court.
"Let's go to Victoria's Secret." Bailee says.
"Um ok." I respond.
We walk in the store and I have always felt awkward shopping for personal things like this but I know it's a normal thing for people to do so I try to loosen up. I start looking at the bras when someone taps me on the shoulder. It's a girl.
"Um Hi are you the girl from Payton's lives?" She asks.
"Yes."
"Can I please have a picture with you."
"Yeah sure."
"OMG thank you."
We then take a picture and she walks off.
I continue what I was doing when someone else tapped on my shoulder. This time it was Bailee.
"Brittni look at what I found that Payton will LOVE!" She says while holding up lingerie and laughing.
"OMG BAILEE NO NO NO! PUT THAT BACK!" I say clearly not amused.
"Come on it was just a joke loosen up." She says getting closer to me.
Her breath was hitting my face and it had the slightest smell of alcohol.
"Bailee have you been drinking?"
".......no."
"YES YOU HAVE!"
"Shhhhhhhhhh!" She says then laughs.
She turns around.
"Ooooh look at that cutie." She says.
"Bailee you have a thing with Tyler."
"We aren't dating." She says as she walks off to the guy.
After about 15minutes I picked out a few things and check out. Bailee is no where to be seen. I decide to text her.
Brittni:Bailee where did you go
Bailee: You don't have to know you're not my mom.
Brittni:we are supposed to be hanging out today.
Bailee: well looks like we are not going to be doing that anymore because I found someone.
Brittni: A guy?
Bailee: yes and his name is Aiden and he is wonderful.
Brittni:What about Tyler
Bailee: what about him?
Brittni: well y'all kinda had a thing.
Bailee: oh well.
Bailee: I have to go. Bye. Also try not to call me or bother me for the next 4-5 hours.
Brittni:you're ditching me for a guy that you met 15 minutes ago?
Bailee:Yup.
Brittni:wow I feel loved.
Bailee:well don't because I'm not your friend anymore.
Brittni: ok whatever.
I block her number and on all social media. I have tears in my eyes and can't process what just happened. I sit down on a bench in the mall and just think to myself. Someone sits beside me.
"Are you ok?" The girl says.
"Um...yeah?" I say more like a question.
"No you aren't. What's your name?" She asks.
"My name is Brittni,yours?" I ask.
"Mackenzie. So what's the matter?"
"My Bestfriend just ditched me for a guy and she told me she wasn't my friend anymore."
"Oh, I'm so sorry."
"It's ok. Thank you. It's just this was supposed to be our day without any guys but she acted really weird."
"It's going to be ok. If you want to I can hang out with you."
"Um ok. Thank you." I say while smiling.
*Time Skip*
It's been about 4 hours and Mackenzie is so sweet and funny. I soon hear my phone go off signaling I got a text.
Payton:Brittni where are you? You've been gone for like 5 hours.
Brittni:I'm at the mall with a girl named Mackenzie.
Payton:Who is she and where is Bailee.
Brittni: she is a new friend and Bailee ditched me for a guy and told me we weren't friends anymore.
Payton: oh...I'm sorry.
Brittni: it's ok.
Payton:Can you come home the boys left about an hour ago and I'm lonely.
Brittni: ok
I look at Mackenzie.
"Hey um do you want my number?" I ask.
"Yeah."
We put our numbers into each others phones and continue talking. I'll go home soon just not right now.
Payton's POV(Didn't expect that,did you?)
I just texted Brittni to come home because I was lonely and bored. I really like her and I hope she feels the same way. My mom and Chris come home next week and Faith is at her boyfriends for 3 days. As of right now I'm jut playing with my dogs waiting for Brittni to walk through the door so I can shower her in hugs and kisses cause I haven't seen her all day.
Brittni's POV
I ended up getting an über home and getting to the house around 7:30. I walk through the door to a sleeping Payton. Aw. He's so cute. I walk up to him and give him a kiss on the forehead. I walk upstairs with all my bags and sit on Payton's bed. I look at my phone and see I have a text from my mom.
❤️Birth Giver❤️: Hey Brittni, just wanted to check up on you and tell you that we have a surprise for you. I hope you are having fun and we should be home in a month and a half. Love you❤️
Brittni: Thank you mom. I am having a great time and can't wait for the surprise. I love you too❤️
I now have nothing to do. I decide to dump everything I bought onto Payton's bed. I look through half of it. Most of the stuff is from Hot Topic and Earthbound. I also have some Forever 21 and Victoria's Secret in here. I then hear the door open. I look up and it's Payton.
"Well good morning sleeping beauty." I laugh.
"When did you get home?"
"About 20 minutes ago." I respond.
" ugh you took forever." He says looking at me.
"Sorry."
He then looks at his bed.
"You bought all of this?"
"Yeah."
Payton picks up a few things looking at them. I try to find the things from Victoria's Secret before he can but fail. He picks up the two bra and pantie sets.
"I see someone is trying to get frisky." Payton says and laughs.
I blush and look at the ground from embarrassment. Payton then walks over to me and lifts my head up.
"You do know I was just joking,right?" He says.
"Yes."
Payton then kisses me. For once I actually deepen the kiss by slipping my tongue in his mouth. He lightly pushes me on the bed never breaking the kiss. My hands find their way to Payton's hair while Payton's hands roam my sides. I wrap my legs around his waist.
⚠️WARNING IT GETS A TAD BIT DIRTY⚠️(They don't have sex)
Payton then starts to leave small,wet kisses down my neck,leaving small love bites along the way. He soon goes back up to my lips and starts to kiss me again. I manage to turn us over to where I'm now on top of Payton. I do the same thing he did except for I left bigger hickeys. He let out a few groans which was super hot. He turns us over again and gives me a soft kiss on the lips.
⚠️THE SMALL DIRTY SCENE THAT ACTUALLY WASNT DIRTY IS OVER⚠️
He then lays beside me. Both of us out of breath.
||||||||||||||||||||||A/N|||||||||||||||||||
So...hey. The only reason I didn't update last Wenesday was because I was at camp...yeah. Love you. Anyways yeah so that's a chapter hope y'all enjoyed it.
Bye loves 🌷💕❤️