"MOVIE TIME!!!!"💛😂❤️🌷

"Sure." Everyone says.
"Let's watch a scary movie babe." Payton says.
"Um no." I say.
"Come on Brittni." Sara says.
Talan ended up leaving. He was being a dick to everyone. Blake also had to leave because...idk why just because.
"How about we take a vote." I said.
"Ok." Payton and Sara said in unison.
I stand on the table again because I'm...shorter then everyone so I have to make sure I stand out.
"Alright all in favor to watch a scary movie raise your hand." Everyone besides me and Makinzie raise their hands.
"Oh..." I said quietly.
"I win." Payton says while sticking out his tongue at me and Sara doing the same.
I rolled my eyes.
"So what movie?" I ask Payton while getting off the table.
"The new Pet Cemetery."
"What please no." I say.
"Payton will protect you Brittni. Please I really want to see this movie." Sara says.
"Fine." I sit down on the small couch only big enough for me and Payton.
Payton puts the movie on and sits down.
I put my head in his chest.
"It's ok B." He said pulling me close to him.
I look at the T.V. and start the watch the movie. Then the girl gets ran over and I scream and hide my face in Payton's chest. His hoodie smells of his cologne which is now a comforting smell for me. He starts to rub my back.
"It's ok I promise. It's just a movie B. Nothing is going to get you." He said in a comforting and calming voice.
"I know but it's still scary. I said.
"I know but it's ok." Payton said.
He then gave me a quick peck on the lips.
"Awww." Noen and Bailee and Makinzie and Randi said.
"Ew get a room." Sara said and then smiled at me.
"But that was actually cute." She then said.
"I know it was." I laugh.
Time skippppp
Payton's POV(shocking I know. Can you believe it?!)
Everyone ended up staying awake besides Brittni. She fell asleep about 30minutes before the movie was over.
"Does anyone know what the sleeping arrangements were?" I whisper.
"Yeah. I do." Sara said.
"Alright can you sort that out I'm going to take her to my room." I whispered.
"Yeah."
Sara's POV
Alright. So I'm in charge now...what shall I do with this power...jk.
"Ok so Makinzie and Mallory is on the fold out couch, and since Talan left and no one cares about him because he is a dick, Bailee do you want someone in the room with you or do you want to be alone?"
"You and I can have like a mini sleepover." She said.
"Alright that sounds fun. That leaves two more guest bedrooms and one of them has two beds. Cash and Randi gets the last single bed. And then Anthony, Noen, and Chase... Y'all figure out y'alls arrangements in the other guest bedroom. Good? Good." I say and Bailee and I take the bowl of Taki's and head to our guest bedroom to have a mini sleepover.
(A/N your very welcome for me putting extra effort into this because I am in the writing mood right now SOOOO...yeah.)
Brittni's POV
I wake up to being carried bridal style up the stairs. I look up and see Payton. Damn it I must've fell asleep. How is he carrying me? I weigh like 1000 pounds. I know that's an exaggeration but you know...I'm insecure.  I know I don't weigh that much but I think I do. He walks into his...our room and I close my eyes. He lays me down on our bed and I pretend to be asleep. I look and see Payton changing into some gray sweatpants and no shirt. Damn. His phone goes off. He picks up.
"Hey mom."
"Yeah we're fine."
"We had a few friends over for a little hangout and some of them are staying the night."
"No it wasn't wasn't a party."
"Brittni fell asleep watching the movie so I'm about to go to bed as well."
"Goodnight mom love you too."
He then hung up. I acted like I just woke up.
"Oh...I'm sorry did I wake you?" Payton asked.
"No. You're good." I say back.
"Well it's late we should be getting to bed."
"Yeah we should."
Payton gets in the bed and lays down beside me and next thing you know we were both out like a light.
<><><><><><>A/N<><><><><><>
SOOOO...I've been gone for a little bit....Happy late Holidays and Happy late New Years. ITS A WHOLE NEW DECADE!! All my childhood gone. I watched a newer version of Sesame Street just to see what it's was like...never again...they ruined it. Elmo has a smart phone now. The new Blues Clues....yeah no. Steve is not Steve instead of getting a letter they get an email and instead of a notepad and pen they a have a smartphone and stylist. When I have kids they will not be watching that shit. I'll look up older episodes and make them watch those. Sorry about my rant but...how's life? Mines ok. I got into a relationship with my crushes cousin and found out I wasn't ready for a relationship so I broke up with him and I only have feelings for one person that has feelings for me that I can actually see being in a relationship with him. We have been bestfriends since 6th grade. We're in 8th now. He got Homeschooled in September and he's coming back when we go back to school after break. My friend is supposed to take a video of us meeting again after not seeing each other in months so I might post it I might not. But yeah, if you ever need anyone to talk to my Insta is below so yeah.
Bye
Loves🌷💕❤️

Fan account: iits_mybaby_payton
Main:iitzbrittni
REMEMBER: if y'all have nothing nice to say about this book then don't say anything at all. If you have a problem with this book then don't read it. So if you are one of those people(you know who you are) then leave now. Thank y'all.