"I'm Sorry."❤️💕🌷

I lay there a bit more until I feel Asher move a bit.
"Hey Ash,you awake?" I ask.
"I've been awake. Um who were you talking too?" He asked.
"...Payton." I said.
"Oh ok."
His grip around me then gets tighter.
"What time is it?" He asks.
I look at my phone.
"Um it's 12:00." I say.
"Oh we better get up then."
"Yeah."
I get up and walk to my room. I put on light washed,ripped, skinny jeans along with a black shirt and some converse. I do my makeup and I brush my hair.
I go downstairs and and make a piece of toast with some jelly. I see Asher walk down the stairs.
"Are you meeting up with Payton?" He asks.
"Um...yeah. I'm gonna talk to him."
"WHY!? He's toxic Brittni if you haven't noticed. He messed with your feelings and technically cheated on you. He isn't good for you. I'm good for you not him." Asher says with anger in his voice.
"Well I'm still going to talk to him. Yeah he's toxic but I still love him. I love him a lot and I don't care if he's toxic he seems really upset about this whole thing too. I'm going to try my best to make this work and if he doesn't do his part than we won't get together. If he cheats again than he won't get another chance. Yes he made a mistake but we are humans so we will make mistakes everyone does and I know that. I want to be with him." I say on the verge of tears.
"GET OUT! I THOUGHT THAT I MEANT SOMETHING TO YOU. GET OUT! TAKE YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!" He yells at me.
"FUCK YOU ASHER!JUST BECAUSE I WANT SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN ACT LIKE A DICK TO ME! GOODBYE!" I yell crying.
I run upstairs and grab all my shit. I go down stairs and walk out the door. I start to walk to the park. Why did I trust him? I met him at Walmart at 1 am. Ugg I'm so stupid. Before I know it I'm at the park. I sit on the bench and just cry. I then feel an arm go around me.
"Hey. What's the matter." I hear a familiar voice say.
Payton
I sit up and face him. The first thing that comes to my mind is to kiss him. That's exactly what I did. I just smashed my lips on his. I missed this. He kisses back. His hands go around my waist and pulls me onto his lap to deepen the kiss. He pulls away and smiles.
"I-" *kisses me*
"Missed-" *kisses me*
"You-" *kisses me*
"So-"*kisses me*
"Much."*kisses me.*
I laugh.
"I missed you too." I say.
He gives me the biggest smile ever. He pulls me into the biggest hug ever.
"I'm sorry." He whispers into my ear.
"I am too." I say back.
"Let's go back to my house." He says
"YES PLEASE! I'm so tired and I have a headache and I'm pretty sure I'm about to get sick." I say
"Yeah I can tell." He laughs.
He grabs my stuff and we walk back to his house. We walk inside and go to his room. I jump on his bed.
"YES FINALLY HOME!" I scream.
"Home?" He says while laughing.
"Yes home this is more a home than my
House has ever been." I say and lay down.
"Ok." He says while laughing.
He sets my stuff down and walks over to me.
"What about Avanii?"
"Who's that?" He says while laughing.
"Omg. Are things over with you and her?" I ask.
"Yes forever and always. You will be my only one no matter what." He says.
"Aw. Let's cuddle." I say.
"Sounds like a good idea." He says and laughs.
He gets into the bed and wraps his arms around me. I turn around to face him.
"I love you." He whispers.
"I love you more." I say.
"That's not possible." He says.
I laugh.
"Whatever makes you sleep at night." I laugh.
He then kisses me. I kiss back but then pull away.
Payton looks at me and sticks out his bottom lip.
"WhY dId YoU dO tHaT?!" He says.
"Because I'm tired and I want to go to bed."
"Ok fine." He says and then sighs.
I laugh.
"Quit pouting." I laugh.
"I thought you were tired." He says.
"I am."
"Well than go to bed." He says acting to be mad.
I kiss him one more time and then pull away.
"Ok you can go to sleep now." He says while smiling.
"Let's go to sleep."
He gets up to turn off the lights and close the curtains. He gets back and wraps his arms around me and puts his head in the crook of my neck. I missed this. Next thing I know I'm asleep.
------------------A/N-----------------------
GUESS WHO ISNT DEAD!! MEEEEE! Ok I have a perfect reason for not updating. I started school 3 months ago and there was a really cute guy that got me distracted and I have a MAJOR crush on him and he likes me and ahhhh. He is so cute and I just love him. Also my friends threatened to tell him something embarrassing if I didn't update soon so yeah❤️😂. Guys 22K READS LIKE WHAT THE HELL?! I LOVE YALL!❤️❤️❤️❤️💕
Bye loves❤️💕🌷
Fan account: iits_mybaby_payton
Main:iitzbrittni
REMEMBER: if y'all have nothing nice to say about this book then don't say anything at all. If you have a problem with this book then don't read it. Please ok I work really hard on this and when people say things about my book that isn't nice it hurts me. So please if you are one of those people(you know who you are) then leave now. Thank y'all.