"So...what do you think?"

TIME SKIPPPPP...like time skip to when they are in LA
We are currently in LA and about to tour the house. I'm really excited about this. This is sadly our second to last day of tour and then we will go home and discuss everything with our parents. Payton and I are just laying on the bed with Blue waiting for 4:30 to roll around.
"Brit." Payton says.
"Yes Payt." I answer.
"I still really want a baby." He says.
I sigh and hover over him. I look him in the eyes.
"Payt we've been through this. I love you to death but we aren't even official yet. I would love to have a baby with you but I just want to wait." I say.
"Could you at least think about it?" He asks.
I roll my eyes.
"Fine. I'll think about it." I say.
He kisses me on the lips.
"Good." He says and smiles.
I lay back down and let out a small laugh. Gosh what am I going to do with this boy. Payton turns on the TV and we start to watch it.

Before we know it, it's 4:30.
"Payton let's gather the others it time to leave." I say.
"Ok." He says.
We get Chase, Cash, and Randi and we all get into our uber and go to the house.
Skipping Car Ride(Because I'm the author and can do that.)
We finally arrive to the house and it looks so amazing. Ah I'm already in love. We walk up to the front door and the Realtor is already there.
"Hello, y'all must be the ones touring the house. My name is Jake." He says and shakes all of our hands.
We introduce ourselves.
"We will be starting the tour in the living room."
Skipping the tour because it is boring. Also sorry for skipping so much I just want to get to the good parts.
We reach the end of the tour.
"This house is freaking amazing." Payton whispers to me.
"I agree." I say.
"So...what do you think?" Jake asks.
We all look at each other.
"We'll take it." We say in unison.
"Alright here is the paperwork and just make sure everyone signs it." Jake says.
I read through everything because I have seen way to many movies where things go south because they didn't read the paperwork. After and hour of filling out paperwork the house is finally ours. Well...we still have to get permission. We payed our fair share of the payment for the house and it's ours. All ours.
"Hopefully this goes as planned." Payton says.
"Hopefully." I say.
"I can't believe this house is ours." Randi comes up to me saying.
"I know right. It's huge." I say.
I look at her stomach and it's starting to get a baby bump.
"I se the baby is growing." I say pointing to her stomach.
"Yeah. I got really insecure about it but Cash cheered me up." She says
(A/n btw they bought the house fully furnished. That basically means you buy it with all of the furniture in it.)
I'm so sorry but time skipppp. It's now where they are home. Payton is at his house and I'm at mine. Ok? Ok.
We've been home for about a week now. Randi and Cash aren't allowed back at their houses so they didn't leave LA. They asked us to pick up their stuff so that's what me and Payton did. We are going to take it back to them once we get back to LA. I'm about to ask my mom about the whole moving thing. I walk downstairs and my mom is on the couch with Blue.
"Hey um Mom. Can we talk?" I ask.
"Sure sweetie. What is it?" She replies while I sit next to her.
"Um...I don't know how to say this but... My friends and I bought a house in LA and I want to live in it with them." I say.
"Oh. I mean. I don't want to be alone." She says.
"How about we buy you a cat or dog before I leave. Payton is asking his mom to." I say.
"I mean I guess Brittni but moving into a house of your own is a big responsibility. You just have to be careful and not get into anything that I wouldn't approve of." She says to me.
"I know I know. Just do weed don't snort anything." I say.
"That's my girl." She says and ruffles up my hair.
We both laugh.
"So when do you plan on leaving?" She asks.
"Maybe in two days. I promise I'll visit." I say.
"I'm going to miss you." She says and hugs me.
"I'm going to miss you to Mom." I say while hugging her back.
We pull apart and she has tears in her eyes.
"Mom don't cry. I'm going to cry." I say starting to tear up.
"Promise me you'll call at least once every three days." She says.
"Promise." I say.
My phone goes off.
Payton❤️🌷: My mom said I could go. Wbu?
Brittni❤️✌💫: same. Let's leave in two days.
Payton❤️🌷:ok I'll book the tickets. I'm going to go pack. I love you❤️
Brittni❤️✌💫: I love you too❤️
"Let me guess it was Payton." Mom says.
"You guessed right. He said his mom said yes and we plan on leaving in two days." I say.
"Oh ok. Are you taking Blue?" Mom asks me.
"Yeah." I say.
"Oh...ok." She says.
"Get in the car I'm taking you somewhere." I say practically dragging my mom to the car.
I grab my keys and get in the drivers side.
"Where are we going?" My mom asks me.
"Somewhere." I say.
"Are you going to kill me? If so there is a specific way I want to be murdered." My mom says.
"Mom I'm worried about you." I say and we both laugh.
We turn on the radio and just talk. We soon arrive to the destination.
"The animal shelter?" She questions.
"Yes. We will be picking you out a dog and a cat." I say dragging her inside.
"Hello Ladies, how can I help you today?" The lady at the front desk asks.
"We are looking for a dog and a cat please." I say.
"Follow me." She says.
We follow her to where they keep the dogs. She starts naming off the dogs and explaining their stories.
"This one is Coal. He is about 3 years old. He was found in a dog fighting trade. He is really beat up and just needs someone to trust. It's going to be hard to build a relationship but it's going to be worth it." The lady says.
Mom looks in the cage and at the very back in the right corner was a pitch black pitbull. He slowly lifts his head up and looks at us. His eyes look so sad.
"He is very friendly with other dogs and cats surprisingly. Our theory was they were going to use him for bait to train their other dogs which would have led him to death." The lady adds on.
"Can I go in the cage?" Mom asks.
"Yeah." The lady opens the cage and my mom walks in.
She sits down on the other side of the small kennel. She starts talking to Coal in a very soft motherly voice. Coal is staring at her with the softest saddest eyes.
"He always gets passed by. No one ever finds interest in him." The lady says.
I look at her name tag. Connie. Ok.
"I know how that is. I use to volunteer at animal shelters." I say.
"My mom has a way with animals. I know she's taking this one home." I say.
"I hope so. He is so sad and just needs someone to love him." She says.
"I'm about to move that's why we are here so she won't be lonely when I leave." I say.
"That's nice."
I look back at my mom and she has somehow got Coal in her lap.
"I want him." Mom says.
"Ok." Connie says.
Yada yada we fill paperwork out and BAM he's ours well...my mom's. On to the cats. We will pick him up once we get the cat. We start looking at the cats and Connie is walking through explaining everything when a kitten catches my eye. I stop in front of the cage. I look at the paper on the cage. No name. Female. 4 months old. She has grey fur with white paws and a brown spot on her back. She has bright green eyes.  I open her cage and she looks at me.
"Hi." I say to her.
She walks up to me and sits on my feet. I laugh. I crouch down and pet her. She starts purring. Don't do it Brittni. You already have a dog. Don't do it. She looks at me and meows. Shit I fell in love. I pick her up and walk over to my mom who has a big brown fluffy cat in her arms.
"I want this one." We both say.
"Um Connie. This one didn't have a name." I say.
"She just came in a week ago from a kitten mill.(if you don't know what that is, it's where people constantly illegally breed cats and sell them. It's kinda hard to explain but look it up. There are also puppy mills. It's illegal.) She is available for adoption." Connie says.
"Well I'm getting her." I say.
"Well I'm getting this fur ball. I'm naming him stoner because his face looks like he's stoned." My mom says referring to her cat.
We all three laugh. We buy the stuff for all the animals and get the animals as well. Yada yada we go back home. I drop my mom off.
"I'm going to Payton's house real quick. I'll be back in an hour or so." I say.
"Ok be safe." My mom says and walks inside.
I drive to Payton's house with the kitten on my lap. Once I arrive I knock on the door and wait. I put the kitten behind my back and Payton opens the door.
"Hey Love." Payton says.
"Hey Babe. So you know I love you very much and you know I just fall in love with every animal I see." I say.
"Oh no what did you do?" Payton asks.
I put the kitten in front of me and smile.
"Oh my. Another one? I mean it's cute but Brittni." Payton says.
I kiss him.
"Ok we can keep it." He says as we pull away.
"Good because I wasn't taking her back." I say.
Payton pets her. I walk into his house.
"Hi Brittni." Joanne says.
"Hi Mrs. Joanne." I say.
We walk up to his room. I see suitcases packed everywhere. Oh my goodness I haven't even started packing my suitcases.
"So what's her name?" Payton asks.
"Um I'm not sure yet." I say.
(Alright do yalls thing and come up with a name for the kitten.)
➰➰➰➰➰➰A/N➰➰➰➰➰
So.....I know it's rushed and boring but some things are about to happen. Also I'm only going to write four more chapters of this book and then complete it. So if you have any other book ideas let me know. Also, I have found a love for Noah Schnapp. He is really cute. Also his birthday is on October 3rd and mines on October 2nd. Also is y'all have any good Payton, Noah, or IT fanfiction recommendations drop those in the comments below please. I need new one to read. Well, I love y'all. WE HIT 50K LIKE WTF?! I love y'all so much it's unreal. This book started out as a stupid little thing but it has grown so much over the time I've written it. I just want to say thank y'all. I'm going to re write the first few chapters soon because I was 12 when I started to write this and now I'm 14 almost 15. So yeah. Love yall❤️💕.
Bye Loves💕❤️
Fan account: iits_mybaby_payton
Main:iitzbrittni
Snap:iitzbrittni
REMEMBER: if y'all have nothing nice to say about this book then don't say anything at all. If you have a problem with this book then don't read it. So if you are one of those people(you know who you are) then leave now. Thank y'all