Yeet❤️😂🌷

SKIP ONE WEEK
Ok so it's been about a week and Payton and I have had several of those little make out sessions. His mom and Chris are back. Faith is probably in her room and Payton is hanging out with Chase. I am in his room just playing on my phone. I accidentally fall asleep.
Payton's POV
I just got out of Chick-Fil-La with Chase.
"Hey have you and Brittni smashed?" Chase asked.
"What, No. I'm letting her take her time. She's only been raped she's never actually had sex before."I said and then covered my mouth instantly regretting everything.
"SHE HAS BEEN RAPED!" Chase kinda screamed.
"Shhh. I wasn't supposed to say that. Please don't tell her I told you. It's a personal thing. UG. I'm so stupid!"
"Hey it was just a mistake and I promise I won't say anything to her."
"Thank you Chase." I said and then we did our handshake thing.
Chase and I have been hanging out the whole day. It's almost 6. Chase's phone goes off. He looks at it.
"Hey bro my mom wants me home. It was nice hanging out again. I'm also going to visit Cynthia again next week."
"Alright bye."
"Bye."
We went our separate ways.
Brittni's POV
I was soon awoken by the bed moving. I turn around to see Payton laying beside me.
"Hey B."
"Hey Payt. Sorry, I must've fallen asleep."
"It's ok. Have you eaten dinner?"
"Um...I don't think so."
"Do you want my leftovers from Chick-Fil-La?"
"Yeah sure."
He hands me his leftover waffle fries and chicken nuggets. There was just enough left to fill me up.
"Thank you." I say while throwing the trash away.
"No problem baby." Payton smirks.
I roll my eyes playfully and put on some chapstick. Payton walks over to me and starts to kiss me. His arms around my waist and mine hanging around his neck. He pushes me up against the wall. I smirk into the kiss.
⚠️IT GETS A TAD BIT DIRTY⚠️
Payton then starts to kiss down my neck leaving hickeys. He soon finds my sweet spot making me let out a soft moan. He then goes back up to me giving me another kiss before tugging at the end of my shirt. I nod my head,giving him approval. He takes my shirt off,leaving me in my bra. Payton stares at me. Getting embarrassed I cover my chest up with my arms.
"Babygirl, what's wrong?" Payton asks looking me in the eyes.
"I'm sorry. I'm just...insecure about my body." I say softly,looking down at the ground.
"Why? You are so beautiful. Not just your body but your personality is beautiful as well. You have amazing personality. You also have an amazing body." Payton says and then hugs me.
"Thank you Payton. I really needed that." I say hugging him back.
"So should we continue what we started?" I say while smirking.
"Only if you want to Babygirl."  Payton says smirking.
I then pull Payton in for a kiss. He then takes his shirt off revealing his six pack. We start kissing again. I run my hand down his chest stopping at the waistline of his pants. I start to unbutton them when Payton takes over. He takes his pants off. Oof. He's hot🔥😏. I guess I was smirking because Payton said,
"Like what you see?"
"You know damn well I do." I say while laughing.
We then start making out again. I take off my shorts revealing my black lace underwear. Payton's hands soon find their way to my butt. Or should I say non-existing butt. (Where's my no ass squad at?😂😂❤️I'm sorry.😂.) He squeezes it making me let out a small moan into the kiss. We were at the wall beside the door.
⚠️Dirty Part Is Over⚠️
That's when the door opens.
"Hey Payton, Chris and I heard some noises coming from your room and we just-" Joanne looks up.
I turn red in color and quickly hide behind Payton. Joanne stands there in shock. Payton grabs his shirt from the ground and hands it to me. I put it on. Joanne still hasn't said a word.
"Mom I'm s-" Payton gets cut off by his mom.
"WHAT THE FUCK! GUYS I THOUGHT YALL WOULD'VE HAD ENOUGH COMMON SENSE TO NOT HAVE SEX! WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU HAVE USED FOR PROTECTION?" Joanne yells at us.
"I have protection." Payton says while looking down.
"SO YALL HAVE HAD SEX BEFORE?!"
"No ma'am." I say.
"It's just I have some condoms because I'm 15 almost 16 and I believe that if I was going to have sex I might as well have safe sex so I bought condoms just incase." Payton said.
Joanne puts her face in her hands.
"You could've at least waited until Chris and I were gone. We were just about to leave to go to the movies."
"Mrs.Moormeier, I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again." I say.
Payton gives me a weird look.
"I mean I don't mind, just don't have sex when I'm in the house please." Joanne says while walking away.
"Ok?" I say more like a question.
Payton looks at me and then walks out of his room. I stand by the doorway.
"Are you still going to the movies?" I hear Payton ask.
"Yes." Joanne replies.
"Ok."
Payton then walks back to the room. As he walks in I walk in with him shutting the door behind me. Payton puts his face in his hands.
"Well that was embarrassing." Payton says.
"Yeah it really was." I say while letting out a small laugh.
He sits on his bed. He looks up at me and says,
"Come here." As he patted his lap.
"Ok." I said while laughing.
I went and sat on his lap. When I did Payton put his face in the crook of my neck.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I replied smiling like a freak.
We stayed in that position for a while. I realized that Payton hasn't gone live in a while.
"Hey Payt, I just realized you haven't gone live in a while."
"Oh shit! You're right. I better go live." He said.
Payton started to get his phone set up and he almost hit the live button.
"PAYTON! You probably should have clothes on before you go live." I yelled/said while laughing.
"Oh yeah. You're right." He said also laughing.
He put on some clothes and I changed into a tank top with Nike shorts.
---------------------A/N--------------------
Ok guys I'm SO SORRY for the very short chapter. Once again I'm about to be traveling. Also my messages on here do not work so please leave the message in a comment or go on my Instagram and talk to me there.
Fan account:iits_mybaby_payton
Main Account:iitsbrittni
Thank y'all so much for 5k reads like OH MY GOODNESS! Ahhhh! I love y'all. Y'all are so sweet and always have something nice to say. Thank y'all.❤️🌷
Bye Loves💕❤️
Edit: Guys if y'all have nothing nice to say about this book then don't say anything at all. If you have a problem with this book then don't read it. Please ok I work really hard on this and when people say things about my book that isn't nice it hurts me. So please if you are one of those people(you know who you are) then leave now. Thank y'all.
Bye loves❤️💕🌷