The Movies and...Leilianna?¿❤️😢🌷

*Skip 1 week*
So it's been about a week and I just love Payton more and more everyday. I am currently in his room and he is downstairs getting a surprise ready.
"Hey Babygirl,can you come in the kitchen?" He asks.
"Give me a sec." I respond.
I walk down the stairs to see him in a black button up and a bouquet of flowers. Daisies,my favorite.
"Brittni I want to ask you if you would go on a date with me."
I was in shock. A guy has never done this before.
"Yes." I say very excited.
He runs up to me and picks me up. He spins us and puts me down. I look into his eyes and he plants a passionate kiss on my lips.
"So where are we going?" I ask pulling away from the kiss.
"A fancy restaurant and then the movies." He says smiling.
"Do I have to wear a dress?" I ask disgusted.
"Nope." He says once again giving me his goofy smile.
"Let me get ready then." I say.
I walk upstairs and rustle throw go my bag. I pick out a black off the shoulder crop top along with some black jeans. I slip on some black flats. I curl my hair. I then do my basic makeup routine which is just mascara and eyeliner. I also did my eyebrows. I walk downstairs. Payton stands there in amazement.
"You are so beautiful."he say taking my hand.
"Thank you. You aren't to bad yourself." I laugh.
He laughs as well.
"The Über is here." Payton says while looking at his phone.
"Let's go." I say.
Payton grabs my hand and we walk outside and into the über. Payton looks at me.
"What?" I ask while letting out a small laugh.
"Nothing it's just that you are beautiful." He says while smiling.
I blush. I then plant a kiss on his lips. In return he smiles😂(idk).
*skip 10 minutes*
"We are here." Payton says really excitedly.
" ok." I get out and thank the über driver.
We walk in and it is a very fancy Japanese/Chinese reassuring.
"Follow me." The waitress says as she leads us to our table.
She then hands us the menus and asks us what we want to drink.
"I'll take a sweet tea." I say.
"I'll take Coke." Payton says.
The waitress walks away.(BTW this is one of those restaurants where they like cook in front of you...do y'all know what I'm talking about?)
"Payton this is so fancy."
"I know." He says giving me a smile.
I laugh. I then pick out what I want. (Just think of anything.) We order and then start talking. A few minutes go by and a chef comes out with his tray of stuff. He starts to cook the food and of course Payton and I are adding it to our stories on Instagram. Then the chef does this really cool trick.
"Oof." I laugh.
Payton looks at me and smiles. A few minutes later I feel a hand on my thigh. Of course it's Payton's. (Lowkey who else would it be...Dylan...jk😂❤️.)
After he is done cooking out food we start eating.
*Skipping till they are done eating*
"Payton my food was so good. Thank you."
"No problem. And also my food was good as well. Now what about the movies?" Payton says.
"Yes I forgot about that. What movie are we seeing?" I ask.
"I know you don't like scary movies so I picked The Secret Life of Pets 2."
"Yessssss.(whoops turned into a snake😂) My inner 5 year old is screaming." I laugh.
Payton also laughs he then grabs my jaw and kisses my lips.
*Sorry for the time skips but I'm trying to get to the good part...Skip to when they get to the movies*
We walk into the movie theater and get out tickets. When we walk in the room Payton sees something or someone.
"Um B let's go...get some snacks."
"Payton I'm still full from dinner."
"Ok well then...do you need to go to the bathroom before the movie?"
"No I'm good. What's the matter?"
"It's...I...I saw Leilianna. I just know that as soon as she sees me and you together she is going to freak out and try to break us apart."
"Payton don't worry I won't leave you. I promise." I say.
"I know it's just I don't want to take the chance"
I then see a girl start walking over to us.
"Omg Payton! It's so nice to see you again! Aww I see you downgraded from me." The girl says while pointing at me.
"Is that her?" I whisper to him.
"Yes."
"Ha honey he didn't downgrade all he did was upgrade." I laugh.
"That's right." Payton says as he kisses my cheek.
"You look like a rat(excuse my bad trash talking😂)" Leilianna says.
"At least I don't look like a mother fucking whore." I laugh.
"You look like you would fuck 10 guys in just 2 days." I say laughing even harder.
"OH WAIT YOU PROBABLY HAVE😂!" I am basically dying at this point of how much I'm laughing.
"Sweetie it wasn't a pleasure meeting you and I have a movie to watch with the guy of my dreams so if you could step out of the way that would be amazing." I grab Payton's hand and push Leilianna out of the way. She still looks taken back by my words and Payton has a very shocked expression on his face. We sit down.
"Wow." He says.
"What?" I ask.
"I've always known you as sweet and innocent. You standing up for yourself like that was...well...it was kinda hot." Payton says while a smirk tugged on his lips
"Was it now?"
"Very." Payton says as he grabs me cheeks and kisses me once more. After a few seconds I pull away and smile at him...I love him so much.
During the middle of the movie I once again feel Payton's hand on my thigh.
*Skips till movie is over and we are back at Payton's house*
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$A/N$$$$$$$$$$
I KNOW YALL HATE ME RIGHT NOW. This is a veryyyyyyyy short chapter and it's only because I have camp this Sunday and I needed to post. Also I do this thing where I can't post a chapter unless I have another chapter finished so I needed this chapter to be finished so I could publish the one before this one...does that make since?
Anyways. The next chapter will be longer and it will have Payton's POV in it. Also, there might or might not be some tea later on going on in between Bailee and Brittni. Also there will be a new character probably in the next chapter.
Bye loves❤️🌷💕
Edit: The only reason I didn't post last Wednesday was because I was at camp. Sorry loves❤️🌷