"Who is Avanii?"❤️🌷

A/n:^idk if I spelt her name right.
Payton goes live and starts talking to his fans. He has music playing in the background. I get bored and start to dance like a maniac in the background of the live.
"B what are you doing?" Payton says while laughing.
"Being stupid." I say back while also laughing.
Payton gets up from his chair and walks over to me.
"Let's be stupid together." Payton says as he scrunched his nose.
I laugh and we start dancing. We stop after a few minutes and Payton walks over to his desk to get a drink of water. I walk over to his phone and bend over to read the comments. I see this one comment from a girl named Avanii. It says:
Payton, I thought you said that you were done with her.
I brush it off thinking it was probably just a weird fan.I then feel arms around me. Payton looks into the live also reading comments.
"Wait we have a problem." Payton says.
He then puts his hands above my chest and pulls my shirt up.
"Oh oops." I say laughing realizing I was showing some cleavage.
The comments go CRAZY. I laugh and Payton blushes.
~time skip~
We answer a few more questions and then Payton turns off the live. I yawn and lay down on Payton's bed.
"I'm tired." I say.
"I am as well." Payton responds turning off the lights and walking to the bed.
He wraps his arms around me and soon falls asleep.
~2 hours later~
Ok I know I said I'm tired but I can't sleep. Something just doesn't feel right. That stupid comment just keeps replaying in my head. I just need to get some fresh air. I slowly get out of Payton's grip trying not to wake him up. When I am successful at my mission I get one of Payton's hoodies and put it on. I grab my mini backpack and put my phone,$20,and pepper spray(just incase lol) in it. I write a note just telling Payton that I went for a walk, just incase he wakes up. I check the time and it's 1 O'Clock in the morning. Well this is probably one of the most stupidest things I've ever done. I walk downstairs and out the door. I take a deep breath in. I walk up the street going towards a Walmart which is a few minutes away. I soon get to Walmart without any problems along the way. I walk inside and start walking to the snacks. What the hell am I doing? I think to myself realizing how dumb I am for going out at 1 in the morning. Uggg I'm so going to get kidnapped. I'm so stupid. I grab a bag of hot Cheetos and a bottle of Gold Peak sweet tea. I'm walking to self checkout when I bump into someone. I fall on top of them. I open my eyes.
"Oh my gosh. I'm soooooo sorry. Are you hurt?" I ask.
"It's ok and I'm fine." The boy says.
After a few seconds I realize I'm still on top of him.
"I'm sorry." I say while getting up.
I reach my hand out to help him up.
"It's ok." The boy says while smiling and getting up.
He has brown hair and brown eyes.
"I'm Asher." (He's Asher Angel.) He says reaching his hand out for me to shake.
"I'm Brittni." I say while shaking his hand.
"Well nice to meet you. What are you doing out so late anyways?" He asks.
"First off,Nice meeting you too. Secondly, I could ask you the same question and Third, I just needed to get some fresh air and some alone time." I sigh.
"Same here."
We both just start to talk. In the middle of Walmart. At 1 in the morning. Lol.
"So how old are you anyways?" I ask.
"I'm 15.You?"he responds.
"Same." I laugh.
I look at my phone and realize that it's 2:30.
"Wow it's late." I laugh.
"I know we just met but can I walk you home?" He asks.
"Are you sure your not going to kidnap me?" I laugh.
"I pinky promise." He laughs holding out his pinky.
We lock pinkies and let go.
"Wait I still need to buy my stuff." I say.
"Ok." Asher says back.
I buy my stuff and we walk out of the store.
As we are walking to Payton's house he works up the courage to ask me something.
"Um are you single?" He asks.
I think for a little bit. Payton and I aren't dating but we act like a couple. So technically we are?
"Yes.You?"I say.
What the hell Brittni you were supposed to say no.
"Yeah. My girlfriend ditched me for a guy named Payton." Asher replies.
"Payton?" I ask.
"Yeah he is some like Tik Tok star or something like that." He says.
I stop in my tracks. Asher still walking but soon realizes I'm no longer with him. He walks back over to me.
"Hey Brittni are you ok?" He asks me.
"What was your girlfriends name?" I asked him with a shaky voice.
"Avanii. Why?"(Obviously they weren't and aren't dating in real life. It's just for the story.)
Tears start streaming down my face. I sit down on the side walk and bring my knees up to my chest.
"Brittni. What's wrong?" Asher says clearly worried.
He sits down beside me and hugs me.
"I-w-as talking-." I get cut off.
"Brittni I'm sorry but I can't understand you. Try to calm down. And then you can explain." He says genuinely worried.
We sit their for a few more minutes and I finally calm down. I take a drink of my tea. And Asher unwraps his arms from me.
"I am talking to this guy named Payton that I met about a month ago. He is Tik Tok famous. I'm pretty sure he's the same guy you are talking about. My mom and his mom were friends and yadayada. Well I ended up having to stay with him because my mom was going on a business trip and kids weren't allowed. Well I became attached to him and we acted like we were a couple. Well today he went live on Instagram and I was reading the comments. One was from some chick named Avanii. It said Payton,I thought you said you were done with her. I brushed it off thinking it was a crazy fan. When we went to go to bed I couldn't sleep. So I decided to go out. And that's how I ended up here with you." I say about to cry again.
"Brittni. It's going to be ok. I promise."
He says engulfing me into another hug.
I hug him back.
"Thank you." I say.
"No problem."
We sit there on the side walk. Just staring at each other.
"We should get going." I say.
"Um yeah we should." Asher laughs.
We get up and walk back to Payton's house. I stand on the front porch not wanting to go in.
"I really don't want to go in." I say while turning around.
"It will be ok. Just talk to him in the morning." Asher gives me a reassuring smile showing his dimples.
"Um can I have your number?" I ask.
"Yeah sure." We switch phones putting our numbers in.
He gives me my phone back and I give his. He is standing in front of me.
"Well I should get going." I say looking at him in his eyes.
"Yeah." He says looking me in my eyes.
We start to lean in closer.
Our lips touch. I kiss him and he kisses back.We both jump back.
"Oh shit what did I just do!?" I start to freak out.
"It's my fault I'm sorry." Asher says.
"No no don't blame it on you. It's my fault. I just got caught up in the moment. I just-. I should probably go now." I say.
"I'm sorry."
"It's ok. You don't have to apologize. It was my fault. Thank you." I say.
I give Asher a hug and he hugs me back.
"Bye." I say.
"Bye." He responds.
I walk inside and up to Payton's room. He is still asleep. I grab a pillow and a blanket. I walk to the guest room and lay down. I soon fall asleep, Asher never leaving my mind.
~~~~~~~The Morning~~~~~~~
I wake up to my phone ringing. I answer it.
"Hello?" I say clearly very tired.
"BRITTNI WERE ARE YOU?!" Says a freaked out Payton.
"In the guest bedroom."
"Why are you in there?"
"Because I want to be."
"We need to talk." Payton says and hangs up.
A few seconds later I hear a knock at the bedroom door.
"Come in." I say.
A very worried Payton comes in the room.
"Why are you in here?" He asks.
"Who is Avanii?" I ask.
Payton freezes.
"Payton who is she?"I say trying to stay calm.
"She-I-." Payton stutters and then stops talking.
"Are you seeing her?"
"...yes." Payton says very quietly.
I still heard his answer.
I get up with tears running down my face.
"I think we need a break. We've been with each other non-stop. You go have fun Avanii. I'm going over to a friend's house for a few nights." I say crying.
"Brittni, no." Payton says getting tears in his eyes.
"PAYTON DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT ITS OK TO CONVINCE ME THATS ITS JUST ME AND YOU AND THEN TURN AROUND AND START SEEING OTHER GIRLS?!" I yell while crying.
"Well no, but Brittni please just give me another chance." Payton says.
"No." I say and walk off into his room. I grab my regular sized back pack and pack some clothes along with a few other things I needed. I grab my phone and some money. Payton is standing at the door way.
"Brittni please don't go." He says while crying.
"Please give me another chance . I swear I will stop talking to Avanii. Please."says Payton again.
"I'll think about it." I say.
"Brittni please stay. Don't go." Payton starts to beg.
"Payton stop. I need a break." I say while walking pass him and downstairs.
"Oh Hey Brittni. I heard yelling. Is everything ok?" Joanne says while making breakfast.
"Hey Ms.Moormeier. Yeah everything's fine. Um do you mind if I stay with a friend for a few nights.?"
"Go ahead. I'm sure you need some time away from us." She laughs.
"Thank you." I also let out a laugh.
I walk out of the door and find Asher's contact.
••••••••••••••••••A/N••••••••••••••••••••
*Sips tea* WOW THAT WAS A LOT OF DRAMA! Ok so I thought the story was getting boring so I decided to spice it up. Also I added Asher Angel in it because in my opinion I think he is really cute. But remember this is a Payton Moormeier fanfiction so Brittni and Payton are going to get back together. Sorry if I spoiled it for you. So like many other girls I'm obsessed with Tom Holland. Well I read a lot of Fanfictions about him/Peter Parker. There is this one that was amazing and only has 258 reads. I think it deserves a lot more than that. So if you like Peter Parker than read the book Webbed My Heart by @hollands_darling . And if the author of that book is reading this. Hey,I love your book. It's amazing.Also I used to hate Leilianna but then I felt bad for her when Payton and Avanii started "dating" or whatever so I dmed her on Instagram and told her I'm sorry about Payton and Avanii and yadayada. And she replied. She said that she was happy that Payton was happy and that I was really sweet. Well I feel really bad for hating her. I of course didn't tell her I hated her or anything because no one deserves hate. But she is soooo nice. But yeah.
Bye
My loves❤️🌷💕
Fan account: iits_mybaby_payton
Main:iitsbrittni
REMEMBER: if y'all have nothing nice to say about this book then don't say anything at all. If you have a problem with this book then don't read it. Please ok I work really hard on this and when people say things about my book that isn't nice it hurts me. So please if you are one of those people(you know who you are) then leave now. Thank y'all.