"I'm bisexual."❤️

A/N ^that is my brother and he was watching a scary movie. He is 12 lol. But that is an actual mood. Ok to the story.
I look down at the papers and read the names.
"Oh shit..." I say.
I read them again for reassurance.
"Um...also if you don't want to do anything you don't have too. Just thought I would throw that out there." I say with an awkward smile.
"Well who is it?" Makinzie asks.
"Blake and...me." I say.
I was hoping it would be Payton. I'm not going to do anything though. I look at Payton. He looks down and started to play with his fingers. I walk over to him and lift his head up to face me.
"I won't do anything." I say and kiss him.
He smiles. I walk into the closet and Blake soon follows.
"Alright dude I'm not going to do anything because I'm basically in a relationship already." I say.
"I know. Whenever Payton and I are talking all he ever talks about is how perfect you are. Now that I'm seeing you in person I can see why he thinks you are so perfect but I would never do anything like that to Payton. He has been so much happier since you came around." Blake says while smiling.
"Has he really?" I ask blushing.
"Yes." Blake says.
I hear the timer go off and I walk out of the closet.
"All we did was talk." I say.
I go to the table and stand on it again to make myself tall. I pull out two papers.
"Randi and Cash."  I say and laugh.
"You did that on purpose." Randi says while blushing.
Randi may or may not have the slightest crush on Cash.
"I did not." I laugh.
Randi gives me a death glare and her and Cash walk into the closet. I put a timer on for 7 minutes.
"Brittni come over here." Bailee calls me.
"Yeah." I say as I sit down beside her.
"That on with the brown hair sitting beside Chase is hot." She whispers to me.
"Talan?" I question.
"Yeah. Do you think you could pull out our names together." She asks me.
"Yeah." I laugh.
The timer goes off. No one walks out. I go up to the closet and knock on it. Nothing. I open the door and see Randi and Cash are full on making out. Umm...
"Hey yalls time is up." I say.
"Oh um yeah." They say.
They walk out and I wink at Randi. In return she gives me a death glare. I just smile. I go back to the table and take out two more names.
"Alright we have...Makinzie and...Mallory." I say.
"If y'all want me to redraw I can." I say.
"Oh no I'm bisexual." Makinzie says.
"Yeah and I'm lesbian." Mal says.
"Ok well then carry on with it." I smile and say. They walk into the closet and I start the timer.
Makinzie's POV (This was recommended from my friend so this is for you Makinzie❤️😂🌷)
I walk into the closet with the intentions of doing nothing but to conversate. We stand there for a little bit.
"So...getting pretty chilly huh." I say.
"I can't believe I'm back in the closet I just came out."Mal says and laughs.
"Same." I say and laugh.
Mal then grabs my face and smashes her lips on mine. It took me by surprise but soon I get used to it. Where do I put my hands? I guess I put them on her waist?! I did that. Next thing I know Brittni is knocking on the door telling us it's time to come out. Mal looks at me.
"You're a good kisser." She says and smirks.
"You are too." I reply.
We walk out.
"IM OUT OF THE CLOSET AGAIN!!" We both scream and laugh.
Brittnis POV
So Bailee and Talon ended up almost...yeah. Anyways we decided that everyone should stay the night so that's what happened.
"BaBy!" I hear Payton say to me.
"Yes." I say.
"I want a kiss." Payton says and makes a kissing face.
"You can't go one hour without kissing me can you?" I laugh.
"Is that a dare!?" Payton says.
"Maybe." I laugh.
"Alright bet." Payton says and crosses his arms.
"Bet. If you loose you owe me $20 and same goes with me." I say.
"Hmph." He says and walks away with his chin in the air.
"Hey Brit do you know the sleeping arrangements?" Sara asks me.
"Um kinda. Bailee and Talon are sleeping in the guest room and I haven't established anything else tho." I say.
"Ok also Makinzie and Mal probably want to be together as well." Sara says and points over to Mal and Kinzie.
They were sitting on the couch and Mals arm was around Kinzie's waist and they were talking to Chase and Noen.
"Yeah I agree. I think I'm going to put them on the fold out couch and then Cash and Randi in the second guest room. Poor Anthony he has no love. I'll put the last four boys in another guest room which has two beds so yeah." I say.
"What about you?" Sara asks.
"Payton and I will sleep in his room." I say.
"Ok just make sure y'all aren't too loud." Sara says with a devilish grin and walks away.
Oh my gosh. I roll my eyes. I walk to the group and we all start to talk. I can feel Payton staring at me. I turn to face him and he kisses me. I pull away.
"YOU LOST!" I yell.
"I know I know." Payton says and pulls out $20 and gives it to me.
"Thanks babe." I say and give him a slight peck.
"Do y'all want to watch a movie?" I ask.
----------————A/N——-———————
So sorry for the short chapter. I wrote it kinda fast so it's not that good. Love y'all!❤️💕
Fan account: iits_mybaby_payton
Main:iitzbrittni
REMEMBER: if y'all have nothing nice to say about this book then don't say anything at all. If you have a problem with this book then don't read it. So if you are one of those people(you know who you are) then leave now. Thank y'all.