Oof❤️😂🌷

(A/N please read: ok soooooo in my opinion I really like long chapters. They take me a little bit to write but I like how long they turn out. That sounded weird but oh well. I want to know if y'all like them? So please comment if you like having long chapters. I'm going to try my best to update every Wednesday and maybe just maybe if I have a chapter done I will post sometimes on Saturdays but yeah. So please tell me. Thank you❤️🌷)
A little while later I check the time. 10:50. I look at Payton and he is sleeping. Awww he must of fell asleep while watching the movie. I start to play with his hair.
"Payton." I softly whisper.
He doesn't wake up. I start to poke his face to make him wake up.
"Payton. We have to get ready." I say.
His eyes flutter open. He looks down at me and smiles.
"Good morning." I say while letting out a small laugh.
"Good morning. Sorry I must of fell asleep while watching the movie." He says.
"It's fine. I'm tired too even though we just woke up a couple of hours ago."I said while laughing once again.
Payton also lets out a small laugh.  The clock read 11:06.
"We should get ready." I say.
" yeah."
I get up and so does Payton. I walk over to my bag and pick out some clothes. I need to take a shower.
"Hey Payt. umm can I take a shower?"I ask kinda awkwardly. (A/n ok so honestly I would be awkward too if I was asking this. Idk why but yeah. Idk why I said that. Ok well back to the story.❤️😂🌷)
"Yeah. You can use my shower." Payton says while rustling trough his clothes.
"Ok." I say back.
I walk into his bathroom and set my clothes down. I then realize I have no body wash or any of that stuff. I walk out too a shirtless Payton.
"Oh shit. I forgot you were getting dressed." I say.
"It's fine plus you have seen me shirtless before." Payton laughs.
"Yeah. Anyways um so I don't have any body wash or stuff like that." I say while looking down.
"I can ask Faith if you can borrow some." Payton says.
"Ok. I feel like I'm being really needy." I say.
Payton walks towards me and puts his hands on my arms.
"B, you aren't being needy. This is your first time coming to my house. You just don't have everything here yet." Payton said while laughing and giving me a reassuring smile.
"So there's going to be other times?" I said while laughing.
"Of course!" Payton said while laughing.
(A/N I just realized how much they laugh............oops.")
"I'm going to go ask Faith for some shower things now." Payton says while walking away.
I sit on his bed and start scrolling through tik tok. I'm looking through the for you page and soon come across Payton's account. He is so cute. I soon hear footsteps. I quickly get off of his page and sit up on his bed. He walks in and smiles.
He looks at the body wash and says "So I guess you will be smelling like Vanilla today." He laughs.
I let out a small giggle. I just giggled. Ew. I never giggle.
"Ok I'm going to go ahead and get in the shower. Thank you for getting this stuff for me." I say.
"No problem, anything for you." He says back.
I get in the shower. About 30 minutes later I'm done. It usually takes me about 2 hours in the shower but I don't have that time right now. I get out and realized me being the stupid human I am forgot a mother fricken towel. Well this is going to be awkward. I crack the door a little to see if Payton is in the room. He is. Oh shit. I then get my phone from the counter and text him.
B: hey Payt...I kinda sorta forgot a towel and I need one. Oops.
P: ok I'll bring you one.😂🌷
B: I feel so stupid.
P: don't everyone does this.
B:ok lol😂❤️thank u.
I soon hear a knock on the bathroom door. I open it just a tad to where you can see my face. He hands me a towel. His hair is wet. He must of taken a shower in Faith's room or something.
" thank you." I say.
"No problem." He says giving me a smile.
I dry off and get dressed in light washed,high waisted shorts along with a blue NASA shirt.(idk. I have this outfit and I think it is cute. But whatever.) I look on the counter and see a blow dryer. It has to be Payton's. I decide to use it. I then walk out to see Payton playing on his phone. He sits up and smiles at me.
"It sounded like you used my blow dryer."
"Yeah I hope you don't mind."
"No not at all. You are welcome to anything." He says.
"Ok thank you."
"I took a shower in the spare bathroom." He says.
"Oh ok."
I walk toward my bag and get my makeup out. I just fill in my brows and put eyeliner and mascara on. Nothing fancy.
"We should get going." Payton says.
"Ok."
We decide to walk because it is only a few minutes away. I soon feel a hand grab mine. I look down and smile at the sight of our hands together. A few minutes later we get there and I see Bailee ordering. I walk over to her with Payton following closely behind. I tap her shoulder and she turns around.
"Hey." She says while hugging me.
"Hey." I say back.
She looks behind me and sees Payton.
"Nice to meet you my name is Bailee."
"I know and I'm Payton which you already knew that."they both laugh.
Bailee gets back to ordering when Payton spots Tyler.
"Hey bro." They both say while doing the little bro hug thing.
"Oh this must be Brittni. She's cute." (Sorry XLilBailee )Tyler says.
"Yeah she is but back off. I already have a girl for you." Payton says while putting his arm around my waist clearly getting a little jealous.
Bailee walks over to me. She looks at Tyler and then bends down and whispers to me.
"Who is the cutie?"
(Bailee is taller than me. IRL as well. I'm only 5'1.😢)
I decide to introduce them.
"Tyler this is Bailee and Bailee this is Tyler." They look at each other and smile. They shake hands and say hi to each other. They start talking about memes. Well they are going to get together soon.
"We should probably order." Payton says.
"Ok."
We walk up to the order thing.
"I guess I'll take some fries with a Lemonade and chicken nuggets." I say.
The cashier nods his head.
" And I will have fries with a chicken sandwich along with a Coke." Payton says. (Idk how much that's gonna cost so I'm assuming around $20-$30.idk.)
I go to pay but Payton quickly puts his hand in front of mine. The cashier takes his money.
"I could've paid." I said
"I wanted to pay." Payton said.
"Whatever." I said while laughing.
We sit down at the table that Tyler and Bailee were sitting at.
*skip to when we get our food.*
We were all eating and talking about random things when I soon get a text.
Birth giver❤️:hey Brittni me and James will be going out of state for 2 months for a business trip of mine. You can't go because we aren't allowed to bring kids. If it is ok with you, you will be staying with Joanne.
I smile to myself at the thought of James being gone and out of my life for 2 months.
"Hey Payton." I say.
"Yeah B."
"Look." I show him the text.
He looks at me with the biggest smile and says "So I get to spend the next 2 months with you." Joy filling his voice.
"Yeah." I say smiling.
He then cups my face with his hands and kisses me softly.
"AWWWWW." Bailee and Tyler say in unison.
I pull away in embarrassment. My cheeks burning hot from me blushing.
Payton looks at them.
"Oh I'm sorry. I ruined the moment didn't I?" Bailee asked sorrow filling her voice.
"Yeah kinda. But it's ok Tyler also ruined it." Payton says glaring at Tyler.
I decide to reply to my mom.
B:ok I'm fine with that.
Birth giver❤️: ok we are leaving today. Also I better not come home to a pregnant daughter.
B:MOM NO.
Birth giver❤️:😂ok bye sweetie there is $500 in the drawer closest to the sink for emergency money.
B:ok bye love you.❤️
Payton must of been looking at my messages because he started to laugh.
I hit him in the arm softly.
"Shut up." I say while smiling.
"So I'm guessing you need to stop by your house later." Payton says.
"Yep." I say while popping the p.
I look over at Bailee. She is looking at us confused.
"My mom is going on a business trip and I get to stay with Payton for 2 months." I say explaining everything.
"Ohhhhhh...tea." She says laughing. She then starts talking to Tyler again.
*skip because nothing else really happened.*
So Tyler and Bailee ended up giving each other their numbers. Bailee said something about them going to the movies this Saturday. Payton and I are currently in his room. I'm on my phone and he is on his.  I am sitting in this chair he has in his room. I am scrolling through Instagram when I soon feel lips attach to my neck.  Leaving kisses everywhere.
"When do you want to go by your house?" Payton asks with his head still buried in my neck.
I look at the time. 3:00.
"How about in an hour." I say.
"Ok."
"What do you wanna do till then." He asks.
"Umm...I don't know." I respond.
"How about...we make tik toks." He suggests.
"Ok...what about your fans?" I ask.
"The will love you." He says giving me a reassuring smile.
"Ok." I smile back.
"Can we make a few on my account?" I ask.
"Of course Babygirl." He says.
I feel heat rise to my cheeks as I blush. His choice of words sending chills down my spine.
Noticing how I'm not responding he says " oh I'm sorry. Did I make you uncomfortable?" Worry taking over his voice.
"What no. I am fine. What sound should we do?" I ask giving him a reassuring smile.
"Ummmmm...idk just pick a random song and we can act all cute." Payton says giving me his cute smile.
"Ok...what about...Chucky Cheese by MadeinTYO?" I ask.
"That's a really good song." He says.
"It's one of my favorites as well."
I set up my phone on a table against a few things. I start mouthing the lyrics when out of nowhere Payton comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He buries his head in my neck as I smile at him. The tik tok ends and I watch it. I quickly notice as soon as Payton wrapped his arms around my waist I turned beet red. We made a couple more.
" you are so cute." Payton says looking at me.
" Sorry but no you're the cute one." I say.
"Keep telling yourself that b. I think we should post the tik toks to your account so my fans have too work for the answer." He says who laughing.
"Ok." I post a few and the look at the time. 3:54.
*skip to when we are done packing my stuff.*
As we were walking back to Payton's house I get a notification.
I look at it. It's from Tik Tok........
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahabahahha. I'm sorry ik I'm mean. Well guess you have to wait till the next chapter. I also think it is getting a little boring so if you have any ideas leave them in the comments and I check them out. I have ideas but I just don't know. Also I have a question: what is your personal opinion on Payton and Leilianna? I honestly cry at the thought of them being together. She also dresses like a stripper...no offense. But no matter what happens I will support them and yeah because I want Payton to be happy. But bye loves❤️🌷